New game(incomplete) - After Invasion - WIP - Alpha .75 - Ren'Py

perversity

When I then talk to Christina and Janet or Trey the conversation acts like we did some activity the night before (meeting Reaper) and some sort of dinner/get together.  This is with a Female Psionic main character.

About this, when I was setting up the sleep code I had to put jump commands in 5 spots so you would sleep and get the Relationship modifications correctly. I got most of them set up right for a couple of the classes, and completely spaced on a couple of the others so people were getting missing days. So you would jump even # days. I finally tracked down what was going on with it, as well as an issue with Trey that was causing people to return to specific area's instead of the chat menu.

Atm with everything I've done in game, and how many things I've had to deal with in my offline life.... I can't even remember if .55d got the fix for the skipping days.

I also got the chat system working how I wanted it to, where it only displays chat options on the days you actually have something to talk about. (For the first 2 weeks, it will mainly be the first 2 days in the week but this will change as you get deeper into the game.)

@ Myuhinny.

I fixed it on that day, but then screwed it up by pasting over the top of the previous link instead of deleting it then pasting..... (It's been a really long week or 2).

That's why I told them to go to the patreon as the patreon is where everything is updated the most at I stated to get whatever version is there as I haven't paid attention if there has been a update from 55d to a new version yet.

Atm 55d is the most recent version.

I will continue to post the links (And hopefully not screw them  up anymore.) but the next release or 2 is going to be mostly image updates. I am trying to push through and get the rest of the images created for scene 2, so I can focus completely on scene 3.

I did get .55d from your Patreon.  It's not skipping  any days by sleeping and the conversations with Trey, Christina and Janet seem to proceed normally through the first part of the week.  I always get an unhandled exception if I visit Harry and Gina's house after I talk to Gina in my base the first time.  I just avoid them because I'm guessing there just isn't anything more to do there at this point.  The game sort of break's if I visit Sis's room on the first Saturday.  I get a note about an Easter Egg hunt, but can't actually follow it because there isn't anywhere in the base I can go except families rooms.  If I go to sleep Saturday night, anytime I enter Sis's room after that there is no-one there and no way to exit the room except rolling back.  I'm assuming this is a part of the game that just isn't ready yet.

It's just like me to pick a Psionic character when that hasn't been as developed yet, Murphy's Law strikes again :-/  I'll probably create a new character with a different focus.  You've got some interesting ideas here.

As for your issues, the talk options are mostly set for days 1 and 2, with a Trey's, Janet, and Harry being set a lil differently (Harry and Janet are days 2 and 3. Trey is 1 - 4) Telepathy only ever had 2 days worth of events, I have been stuck in image hell for so long I haven't been able to create the next series of them for the second week.

Actually it was Trey that was all fucked up for me. Never took me to the studio, then the conversations acted like he did and it was all wonko

Actually it was Trey that was all fucked up for me. Never took me to the studio, then the conversations acted like he did and it was all wonko

Ahh ok thanks for the heads up, I will take a look at it. Do you remember what you were playing at? (Male, female. Psionic, Shifter, or Mage.) I'll take a look at the different options over the next couple days while working on images for the base to see if I can duplicate the error.

I did get .55d from your Patreon.  It's not skipping  any days by sleeping and the conversations with Trey, Christina and Janet seem to proceed normally through the first part of the week.  I always get an unhandled exception if I visit Harry and Gina's house after I talk to Gina in my base the first time.  I just avoid them because I'm guessing there just isn't anything more to do there at this point.  The game sort of break's if I visit Sis's room on the first Saturday.  I get a note about an Easter Egg hunt, but can't actually follow it because there isn't anywhere in the base I can go except families rooms.  If I go to sleep Saturday night, anytime I enter Sis's room after that there is no-one there and no way to exit the room except rolling back.  I'm assuming this is a part of the game that just isn't ready yet.

It's just like me to pick a Psionic character when that hasn't been as developed yet, Murphy's Law strikes again :-/  I'll probably create a new character with a different focus.  You've got some interesting ideas here.

I'll look again at Harry and Gina's house to see what's going on there. Harry is going to be a big part of the first Major quest line. But the content isn't in game yet. The content that is there atm though, is mainly the PC getting to know Gina, and talking to Harry and Gina on days 1 - 3 or day 4. Then the special scenes. Eventually you can also meet friends and family members of Gina at the house, but that will be starting in week 2. (So your right, no further content there for now)

The Sis room - That quest line for the easter egg hunt isn't finished yet. I started writing it out while waiting on my new Video card and when I got it I stopped working on it, to start working on the missing images. But it will be getting worked on in the next couple weeks. (Once I get caught up on images.) Also I got the Rec room coded in and visitable for the next release, but it doesn't have any content atm, still a WIP. I will be getting the 3 or 4 rooms you need to hunt through ready for that quest. (Not sure if I will finish it all in 1 go, or split the work over 2 releases.)

I'm looking at the Sisters room starting on the first saturday to see why it's giving you an error. I had been thinking about adding a return button to the chat rooms, so you don't have to talk to someone to leave. (The reason she is gone, is because I am working on the code to have a rotating outfit so I need multiple image buttons (her image) to cover the different days of the week. So starting on day 8 she will get onto a set rotation of outfits with the rest of the family members, so each weekday (Sun, Mon, Tue what ever) will have a set outfit. I just haven't gotten far enough to get it set up yet. (Anyone in the base will have the same issue right now).

The Shifter and Psionic actually have the most content atm. The Mage has the least. (It's going to be the most complex and powerful or them) but it will be the most difficult for me to set up, so I am trying to figure out HOW I am going to do it. (Each power will have a different Math formula that the PC will have to work through in their mind to allow the power to work, not sure if I want to give the PC options to choose from to simulate this, or just treat it as flavor text).

The real fun for the player I think will be when the game is finished, and they play through as different classes, and see how the scenes change based on what they play, or what the different options are going to be. Any major choice in the game has at least 2 things any class can do, and they all will be a unique way to handle the situation (I hope at least).

But if you like the Psionic, wait until a little later in Dev when I get more NPC's in game, and I finish working on the Implant Fetish skill..... It is a very evil power, but it is designed for the people who just want some sexy times  for all. (I forsee that single power having as much content or more than the shifter or mage. But they will have their own way to be unique (Change other peoples forms, imitate people in game (for seduction or politics), the mage will have runes they can use on people (To cause a 1 time effect like Implant Fetish)).

Anyways I better get back to work on the code and images. Hope my vision for the future of the game wasn't to disturbing. ))))

Ahh ok thanks for the heads up, I will take a look at it. Do you remember what you were playing at? (Male, female. Psionic, Shifter, or Mage.) I'll take a look at the different options over the next couple days while working on images for the base to see if I can duplicate the error.

Male villain, psionic, flight, super smart, with the intent to take over the world.

Okay thanks for the info Myuhinny and Tyrranus I'll look into the Psionic on both sides to see what's happening.

The attached image is what I am thinking about setting up as the first of the Class specific images. Female Psionic. I need to edit it up a little bit, change the hair (that image took around 95 minutes to render due to the hair), also want to remove the regular earrings, change up the eyes a little, and tweak the makeup a bit. But I really like how she renders up.

The effect around the eyes is what I am calling Psy leakage, it's due to the thing on the side of her head (Psy Amplifier) just boosting her powers so much that her power leaks a little when she pushes herself to hard.

I won't be adding the class images for a while, but I want people to know that I haven't forgotten that they wanted that option. I have WAY to much to do atm, to add that much more of a work load ontop of what I already have. )))) But once I get caught up, and things are working a lil better, then that is when I plan on working on the class images.

In the Char Creation screen, instead of where the powers are now, I will have the pictures of the PC's based on gender, so you know what your Char will look like, but I will also give the player the choice to stick with the generic / default images if they want to.

post-1518300-0-34701300-1492006439_thumb.png

@perversity

I don't think I was having a problem anywhere I thought they were just saying what they chose when they started the game so I just put what I picked but I don't think I had any problems other then the ones that I had already pointed out to you before.

@Myuhinny..... OOOOOOO I had gone back through the chat seeing if there was anything that I had missed (Didn't remember you having any problems with this release) and since I didn't see anything decided that I would look anyways, just in case. ))))

Not sure if you got the message I posted here, but I did get all 55 of those issues taken care of. While fixing them I was able to find about a dozen extra that I had no reports on. So it was good work. Luckily most of them were fairly easy to fix (spelling and gender ID issues.)

I also added some content to the PC's past to reflect m/m or f/f orientation. So it fits a little better with the direction that the PC wants to take their story.

But back to the grind got a lot left to do this afternoon before I can get some sleep.

Can't remember if I ever posted a idea like this in the thread before or not. I was thinking some while waiting for a different game to download so that I can check it out and had a idea.

For the female playable character that are lesbian some options could be - female character is straight (screws males only) female character is bi (screws both male and female) female character is a lesbian (screws only females) but with the lesbian option there could be one other mutation addon that could be selected when you select that your female character is a lesbian they would get a permanent mutation when selecting the lesbian option and that would be a power that allows them to grow a futa when needed so that they can have sex with any girl anytime. Just a idea.

@ Myuhinny

That is a good idea, it was an idea that I was already tossing around in my head for the shifter (Since it can already change form) and the Mage since it can change the basic functionality of the universe. The mage would be a spell that would need to get researched at the Mages Library, and the Shifter would be able to do it when ever.

Or when I release the ability to custom create your Char, you can Select that option when your making a female.

I haven't tried to implement it yet, because I need to get all the content caught up, plus people have expressed an interest in me not adding any more new features until I am done with the older images, and missing scenes.

Male villain, psionic, flight, super smart, with the intent to take over the world.

Hey man,

Just wanted to let you know I went through the Male Psionic and the changes I made earlier this week and last week seem to have fixed the issue you were having, all the events were kicking off in the right order. There was no skipping days. Still a lot of missing images from the male PC, but I will be working on that over the upcoming week, so I should get a lot of the missing images knocked out.

============

Side note / Update on image creation progress. Almost all images for the Female PC days 1 - 2 are created just a few stragglers I need to find. Started working on the days 3 - 7 content that is already written out to get it ready for images, so I can get some images created sometime in the next 2 weeks.

Once I start working on the Male PC I will run through the neighborhood looking for any missing images, and get as many created as possible, hoping to get most of the images created before Saturday next week so I can push the release up so you all can see the work I have put in on it.

Still testing the code for the Orientation content, it seems to be slightly broken (Giving access to scenes it isn't supposed to), making sure that all the NPC's in game have the correct code for their chat menu's so things are displayed in the right way.)

Adding a few images, just to show what I have been working on the last 2 weeks.

post-1518300-0-81719700-1492357495_thumb.jpg

post-1518300-0-79485600-1492357912_thumb.jpg

post-1518300-0-60237000-1492357968_thumb.png

post-1518300-0-02032600-1492358073_thumb.png

@ Tyrranus - Thanks much sir, ))))

And as much as that makes me happy. ))) I would suggest waiting for a few weeks, let me get the rest of the week 1 images finished up, get some of the week 2 things implemented, and test the fixes I am working on for the upcoming release.

=========

Update on the new release.

60+ new images in game, almost all female PC images for days 1 and 2 in game are completed. One of my testers found some bugs that I need to work on, but I am still grinding away with the images. (Hope to have over a hundred more for the release this weekend.)

=========

FRAGO - IE: Change to the way I will be working on the game in the coming months.

I have been talking with a couple different people over the last month or so, about how to improve my implementation, and releases..... So the other day I dropped my plan for the future of the game. What my plans are, and how I will be going forward. I will put the cliff notes version here.

I will be getting the first 3 weeks of content finished to 100% then call that my Alpha build. As soon as I get that, I will start work on the majority of the infrastructure. Instead of adding things a piece at a time, and doing small patches here..... I will be sitting down and grinding out ALL of the story line, putting all the places you can visit, setting everything up.

Then each new release will be 1 weeks worth of content at a time, so as the game gets larger and larger, and more people added the releases will probably slow down a little bit, but there will be significantly more to do. Also by doing it this way, I can ensure that the saves will work guaranteed between the different releases, and there will be no problems with me adding more char flags, or setting things up that will break previous releases.

I also found a programmer to help me get the 3 biggest things I need to go forward with this idea. He will program up the Char Class, Power classes, and set up a couple lists and walk me through how to use them correctly. (How to add, remove, and set up the code so the game can make 2 random people from certain Fetish lists show up and have specific content at certain locations in the game.

There will be a lot of NPC's that you can interact with, and a lot of things that you can do with each person, and depending on the NPC's natural fetish's or what ever the Villain Psionic forces the NPC to experience..... Will allow the PC to get more sexy scenes, romantic content, or even just something funny. )))) (Who wouldn't want to go for a stroll in the park and catch their Sis deep throating a frozen treat to tease someone for shits and giggles.)

========

After this game gets completed this pattern will be how I release anything I work on in the future. I will make sure that I have the backbone setup and ready, and at least a few weeks content in game before I release things for people to play. )))) I also want to release VN back stories for the game. These will be semi-short stories with limited interactivity, but will talk about major Char's, event's, or even Corps.

Hey all, just giving an image teaser from the update that will be getting posted tomorrow night.

post-1518300-0-10926100-1492806255_thumb.jpg

Sitting around 115 new images in this update so far. 1 New scene with the mom. Little work done on the Chat options to fix them and make them work how I want them to. Putting in the effort to ensure that the NPC's in the base are always in their rooms ready to talk.

Also some good news. Found a programmer to help me with code, he's put together the Character class for me, with the start of the work for the powers classes, as well as getting the lists to work for me. That means when someone is supposed to randomly show up at a location they will be able to be displayed there, we're now working on how to get the code to work correctly to allow me to allow the PC to talk to the NPC's randomly displayed, because right now it only displays the NPC.

Anyways this isn't a full update, more of just a new images to fill some of the gaping holes. I plan on having between 3 and 6 new scenes typed up but not filled with images yet. So if your wanting more new content I would suggest holding off, since I am still catching up on images.

Also got a lot of work done in the base to make sure that there are now personality modifiers added to most of the content. I want to get all of the chat scenes flagged in the base so the different scenes can be viewed and or tested.

Anyways have a good weekend.

Okay new version is up online now. Again this is primarily an image update. Got a total of 140 new images in game. These are spread out over days 1 and 2. I missed a few spots when creating images but I am ALMOST done with the day 1 and 2 images. This week should get them all finished up, then I can work on creating new scenes, as well as getting the images done for the missing scenes days 3 - 7.

Download link will be on the front page. (Will make sure it's done right this time. LOL)

Looks good is the brother picture going to be what the brother looks like after the operation and they are now female? Also thought of something else when you update the link in the first post and update what the version is you could probably also update the thread name and update the version name there as well so that the thread version is also up to date with the version posted in the first post.

Yeah I can update the thread name, I should have been doing that in the beginning but I just get sidetracked so easily. ((((

As for the Brother that will be the look going forward from now on (I really hated the look of the old breasts). (Also there won't be an operation, I didn't want to explain but it's taking a while to get to that content so I will let you know what's going on.) The person who is changing the Brother, is a Mage who is using a slow paced gender change spell, doing it this way avoids mental trauma, pain, and shock. 

The brother made a friend who is a Mage, and the mage is one of those Gay men who hate the look of men, so he's turning your brother into a girl so he can have everything that he wants. It was voluntary on the Brothers part, but the PC can influence his choice 1 way or another..... BUT if the PC want's him to go full girl or full male then the mage friend will get angry and try to start something with the PC, which means the PC will need to find a way of dealing with him.

IF the PC is a mage then he can effect the circumstances himself (Choose any of the 3 paths for the brother that the PC wants.). If the PC is a Psionic then the PC can force the Mage to do what the PC wants (Either full girl, full boy, or leave as is.). If the PC is a Shifter then the PC can do some limited changes to the Brother (Basically turn back to a male, or continue as a Trans), but can't transform to a full girl.

Looks good.

Thanks much. )))) I am pushing myself trying to learn the program as well as possible, and getting anything I can find to make things look better. ))))

I also decided a few days ago to avoid what a lot of people are doing in Daz lately. (Iray) Not just because I don't know it, but also because I am not really wanting to push into making my Models look as real as possible, I am content with them looking NEAR real, but I want there to be no doubt that these are just Rendered models. (Which is part of the reason why I try so hard to make sure that every Character in the game has some kind of unique look (Except the Male PC and Trey, and that was just because I didn't have any of the Male Morphs downloaded at the time they were both created.))

I'll be pushing out a test tonight to a few people to check and make sure that I am not missing any images on Days 1 or 2 for both the male and female PC's. I am currently about halfway done with the day 3 images. Got about half of the Mon - Sunday outfits figured out for the Base NPC's (I say it that way instead of Family, because there will be more than just family members living there in the future). I need to finish creating I think 12 outfits across the 3 people currently in the base. I also have 1 new scene typed up on day 2 (Sister, Don't remember if I got all the images created for it yet or not.), to go with the new Scene on Day 2 (Mom) from the last release. I have a few more things to type up and a ton more images to create before I make a release to the general public.

But if you or Tyrranus want a copy feel free to let me know and I will PM you the link.

No worries man, just checking. Your one of the people who gives me feedback I can work with.

Thanks for the positive feedback on the images. But that's the male Firehawk that the PC's who are into men dated during the war. Finally got him created. Fire doesn't actually bother him, that poor forest though..... Yeah it wasn't loving his visit.

Same here I'll wait for things to be ready for release unless you need people to check and report any errors/bugs. Though I do work now so usually Mon thru Friday I'll be living in a motel and won't be able to do anything till Friday evening.

For the brother when the time comes I'll make it to where they go full female then tell the mage to come get some and that I'll be waiting to plant my boot in their ass whenever they are ready.

(Iray) Can do a bunch of different things like add different types of shaders different types of lighting effects add wet looks as well as gloss looks add gloss effects to lips and make the lip sticks on the lips to make them wet looking reflective wet looking eye's and so on and so forth.

Archived