Requesting custom-made body meshes from 'x' source?

Molokkx

Hello! Fellow Loverslabers!

I didn't know exactly where to post this, since this is more of a question to this community than it is an actual request. Indeed, because I'm * not * actually requesting anything. I'm not searching for a mod (otherwise I would have posted this in the mod requests / searching thread that I know exists; namely, the "What Mod is this?" thread).

Ok so what IS this about?

Well, let me explain!

I like to make custom mesh bodies in BodySlide (I for one use UUNP). I of course select one of the various available presets that come with the mod (with BodySlide that is) and then proceed to move sliders around until I come up with something "good" for me. That's what I suppose most of us here do, yeah? Well anyway that's besides the point really. What I'm asking here is this: Is there such a thing as a thread that I might not currently be aware of where we can actually request that better-talented (better than ME, that is) "Body Mesh Builders" of this community would be willing to make a body mesh that goes As Close As Possible to a specific source that the person asking for it would point at?

The sources could be a real life woman, for example. Or, it could be a character from... say... a video game or an anime perhaps.

For example, a place where I could ask if anyone would be willing to give a try at making a body mesh that closely resembles (or perhaps is even identical, if at all possible) to the body shape of Cammy, the character of the Street Fighter franchise. Then using this example, the person requesting that would point at various known videos and/or gifs or images of different Cammy variations throughout the years, from the older SF games up to SF4 or SF5 for visual references.

So, that's it! Just wanted to know if we already have a thread like that (sorry if I missed it but I can't find anything like this here for now). The main reason as to why I made this is because I myself recently tried to make myself a body mesh that I wanted to give to a follower that would closely (as possible) resemble the general body shape of Melisa Mendiny (known mostly-softcore model, check her out on Google images she's the bomb!). So I saved some pictures of her various photo sets I found on the web and made a side-by-side comparison with them, against the body that I was building in BodySlide. I came up with something... decent, I would say, although her breasts were absolutely impossible to replicate exactly as they really are. But other than that I think that the rest is pretty close but... maybe I'm just not paying that much attention to enough visual details as I should to end up with a better result.

Another example I would use in a would-be request would be to make a body that happens to have the closest-to-source-as-possible shapes as the girls in Affect3D's Girlfriends4Ever CGI. I could of course start from the preset that resembles either of them, and then work from there but it's REALLY more difficult than it seems at first glance to do it in BodySlide when you don't actually have a reference for the character's actual Height nor do you know which Weight you should be using other than doing it until it visually just "looks similar". That, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

So yeah, let's discuss this? Would a thread like that have its place here? Would enough people around here be willing to mutually help each others out (me included) to come up with body shapes based on the requests of others and the source(s) that they point to?

Thanks!

Archived