OUTDATED - VotW plugin - PWP Vault 69 + Starlight Drive in Reels

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

The VotW mod is no longer available on the nexus site, and the creator also seems to have disappeared. Would anyone have this mod on his computer, and could he upload it here?

It would be really cool

Already answered in 1 of the threads you spammed with this question.

The mod VoTW is gone is there a work around?

Hello everyone,

The VotW mod is no longer available on the nexus site, and the creator also seems to have disappeared. Would anyone have this mod on his computer, and could he upload it here?

It would be really cool

Hello everyone,

It would be really cool

Already answered in 1 of the threads you spammed with this question.

Updated my mod description so link to VotW is now correct again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So where is the easter egg tape ?

I swear i looked in every church or culty place i could think off ... 

It's a Holotape called Nora and Nate Sex tape, but it doesn't actually work. It seems to just be a static mesh holotape, with a unique texture that has Nora  :heart: Nate written on it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So where is the easter egg tape ?

I swear i looked in every church or culty place i could think off ... 

It's a Holotape called Nora and Nate Sex tape, but it doesn't actually work. It seems to just be a static mesh holotape, with a unique texture that has Nora  :heart: Nate written on it.

The holotape worked for me.

• 4 months later...
On 3/14/2018 at 4:32 PM, CrouchingCrab said:

Is it possible to update this? The VotW esm has change in 2.0 and this requires the older one. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24435/?

It is possible and somewhat easy to create the new .nif and .esp files needed to work with 2.0. There's a link to a youtube channel on the nexus page with a pretty easy to follow tutorial how to create videos for the VotW. So with the base files from here and his tutorials I managed to get it working with just remaking those two file types. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2018 at 12:24 AM, moglopur said:

It is possible and somewhat easy to create the new .nif and .esp files needed to work with 2.0. There's a link to a youtube channel on the nexus page with a pretty easy to follow tutorial how to create videos for the VotW. So with the base files from here and his tutorials I managed to get it working with just remaking those two file types. 

Would you mind putting a link in this thread with a proviso to remove it if the mod author fixes it? 'Cause as of right now I'm just going to go and remove VotW 2.0 and get the 1.7 version.

• 1 month later...

New VoTW changes affecting SexTapes and Vault 69 Reels:

Old file ---> new file

-------------------------------------------------------------

VideoMaster.esm ---> VotWMaster.esm

StarlightDriveInVideos.esp ---> VotWStarlightDriveIn.esp

Download the 1.7 versions of VoTW and the Starlight Drive-In Module to get the needed files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm afraid that this mod might be dead and what's worse is that there is no longer a download for a version of Videos of the Wastes that is pre-2.0.  So this might have to be manually updated by us if we are to get it to work with the current version of Videos of the Wastes (Which is currently Version 2.5.2)

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2018 at 3:33 AM, AppleDash22 said:

I'm afraid that this mod might be dead and what's worse is that there is no longer a download for a version of Videos of the Wastes that is pre-2.0.  So this might have to be manually updated by us if we are to get it to work with the current version of Videos of the Wastes (Which is currently Version 2.5.2)

Oh, now that explains why i didn't get it to work xD Would be nice to have an update though... Do the files have to be rebuild from scratch?

3 hours ago, Manu82 said:

Oh, now that explains why i didn't get it to work xD Would be nice to have an update though... Do the files have to be rebuild from scratch?

No, not rebuild, it's more something to do with their dependencies and some type of audio conversion, it's the audio conversion I can't figure out myself. Someone on Nexus actually converted some old movie rails over to the new version already but I haven't really looked into it too much yet. 

Ah, got the link to the conversion on Nexus for Vintage Nudie Films: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32388

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2016 at 2:58 PM, Skottorp said:

I was wondering if this mod needs an update or if their is a problem on my end. I tried the mod recently but could not get it to install. I installed through NMM, it would not load it because it said I didn't have a needed Master File. It was the main Nexus file, but the file the mod was looking for had a different file name than what Videos of the Commonwealth uses. They may have changed the load name of the main mod and it's keeping this one from loading. I was just wondering if you knew...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...