[Sims 4] Lunar Eclipse NEW HD Penis Model Hard and Soft ver. Update(WickedWhims Compatible)

For some reason it says the file is corrupt when I try, is there an alternate link or download i'm missing? It's the MaleSkinOverlay that's corrupted apparently

Retested my file and it seems to be working okay. It may have somehow gotten corrupted in the .rar.

I reuploaded the file. It's in the Basegame.rar. So hopefully it will work. 

You can also only use one overlay override in your game, so make sure you don't have others installed.

I also have the latest Sims 4 game update.

Hi LunarisEclipse, i was wondering.... Is there a chance to resize the balls size? I mean, make it a little bit bigger? What do you think? Keep doin' your best job ;)

Yes I can make a larger version, no problem. I'm just trying to finish up a soft model atm, then I'll do a resize. :)

First of all, thanks so much for sharing your awesome work. I do look forward to the release of the soft version also, as Untraditional Nerds version does conflict as you said.

I do have a request. Could you make a color blush for the head of the penis like Untraditional Nerd did for his soft version? I said color blush because that is where he had his color for it...under the makeup (blush) category I think.  Maybe would be better under skin details? Thanks again, and what an awesome mesh you have created. Good stuff!! 

Hi LunarisEclipse, i was wondering.... Is there a chance to resize the balls size? I mean, make it a little bit bigger? What do you think? Keep doin' your best job ;)

Yes I can make a larger version, no problem. I'm just trying to finish up a soft model atm, then I'll do a resize. :)

First of all, thanks so much for sharing your awesome work. I do look forward to the release of the soft version also, as Untraditional Nerds version does conflict as you said.

I do have a request. Could you make a color blush for the head of the penis like Untraditional Nerd did for his soft version? I said color blush because that is where he had his color for it...under the makeup (blush) category I think.  Maybe would be better under skin details? Thanks again, and what an awesome mesh you have created. Good stuff!! 

Yes I can do that, I'd set it as blush or another makeup category, just because I don't think Aliens can use the skin details area. :)

I'm having a bit of an issue at the moment, as the new update a few days ago has made meshtools no longer work properly. Sims4Studio has the harmony update that fixes it, but meshtools isn't updated yet. I do not use blender and only use milkshape... so for newer models I'll need to work around it somehow or wait for an update. :/

Edit: I can work around it a bit, but it's a little annoying.

Sorry it's taking so long to update, I wanted to upload all the changes (female versions, soft model and resize at the same time, so I'm trying to finish them all atm.

Yes I can do that, I'd set it as blush or another makeup category, just because I don't think Aliens can use the skin details area. :)

I'm having a bit of an issue at the moment, as the new update a few days ago has made meshtools no longer work properly. Sims4Studio has the harmony update that fixes it, but meshtools isn't updated yet. I do not use blender and only use milkshape... so for newer models I'll need to work around it somehow or wait for an update. :/

Edit: I can work around it a bit, but it's a little annoying.

Sorry it's taking so long to update, I wanted to upload all the changes (female versions, soft model and resize at the same time, so I'm trying to finish them all atm.

Great thanks! I will be waiting patiently for the update. 

Got it working, thanks Lunar. Awesome.

is there anyway you can make a futa version for our women?

Yes, I got the request a while back! :D

Futa is so popular, I sometimes work with my friend at anime conventions and she sells buttons. She has an "I<3Futa" button and it sells so well! It doesn't just sell well for a niche button either... I mean out of the hundreds of buttons she has., it's one of the most popular.  lmao

I am definitely planning on making a version for females too, I'm just finishing up work on the soft model. It's taken a bit longer because I wanted it to use the exact same texture map, so I was just reshaping the old model.. which for some reason, is more tedious that just sculpting an entirely new one which is really fast..  I'm actually better at using zbrush than I am with 3Dsmax at the moment and that's probably why.

I should be done that soon though.

OMG...I want so much a futa version *+*

I have a couple of questions. I use CC skins (Pralinesims & Remus Serion), will this not work well with those skins? I thought I read something to that affect in the previous pages. My other question is, if it does match decently, then do I remove cmar's hard penis from my mods if/when I put this one in?

I have a couple of questions. I use CC skins (Pralinesims & Remus Serion), will this not work well with those skins? I thought I read something to that affect in the previous pages. My other question is, if it does match decently, then do I remove cmar's hard penis from my mods if/when I put this one in?

Custom Skins won't show my mod unless they have the penis area mapped. Skins in the game have that area left blank, so Custom skins will also do that.

If you use custom skins, you can edit them to add the penis map are(which is tedious unfortunately). I uploaded a step by step here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69770-sims-4-lunar-eclipse-new-hd-hardpenis-model-texture-updatewickedwhims-compatible/?p=1752504

Or you can simply use the tattoo version, which will always work. You just need to make sure any sims using the mod are equipped with the tattoo texture of the right colour, or the penis model will show as black. The plain version will also work on all custom skins, but it lacks the texturing.

You don't need to remove Cmar's hard mesh. I don't think having it there should cause any issue.

Experimenting with the female version stuff.

If you create a female in male frame, the nude penis will show properly. You can still make very effeminate sims in male frame, so it's not too big of a deal.

I'll still create a version for female+Female frame, but i don't know if I can get it to stay on for nude. I'll probably make an accessory and see what happens.

This girl is in male frame:

FutaPreview001_zpshqbxzene.jpg

Also, does anyone know a site that allows Adult image hosting? Photobucket keeps killing my files. :/

Try, http://superimg.com or https://pixxxels.org.

I'm sure hoping you can get the futa working as default for female.

I tried adding the check box has a penis where frames are chosen and almost works but every time I load new area the body shapes reset everytime.

Aww that sucks. :(

It's something I think is beyond me right now, although I'll still try.

For the time being, I'll be uploading the file as a female accessory(or something along those lines that can remain on while nude).

Thanks so much for the host recommendations, I'm always a little worried trying to google hosts for adult content because I'm never sure if the site will be safe of not... lol

Hi LunariEclipse, I have one question.... I downloaded this archive LunarEclipse-HDhardPenisModel[sims4]TextureVersion_BaseGame, unzip it and then my question is: Which of those three files do I have to paste in the Mods folder? Because when I go into my CAS menu in the game, my sim dick (from Untraditional NERD) becomes in a diferent color than my sim body skin (default)... What could it be? 

Hi Lunar, sorry if this already been answered by you, but do you have any ETA on when the soft version will be ready for a release?

Sorry for the wait. It'll be tonight or tomorrow. :)

I took so long because I originally reshaped the hard model to create the soft version... but because I'm anal and a perfectionist, the model looked slightly too blocky for me afterwards... so I scrapped it and remodeled from scratch. But that also meant that I had to redo all of my texture cordinates. lol So that too a while because my models have a pretty high poly count.

Hi LunariEclipse, I have one question.... I downloaded this archive LunarEclipse-HDhardPenisModel[sims4]TextureVersion_BaseGame, unzip it and then my question is: Which of those three files do I have to paste in the Mods folder? Because when I go into my CAS menu in the game, my sim dick (from Untraditional NERD) becomes in a diferent color than my sim body skin (default)... What could it be? 

Sadly because Untraditional Nerd uses the same texture area as I do, our mods conflict with eachother. :(

There is not a fix for this unless someone changes the texture mapping for all of my files or Nerd's files.. :(

My untextured version will work with Nerd's mod... but it lacks a texture so that kinda sucks.

I'll be uploading a soft version tonight or tommorrow, so then you can choose to use either my mod or Nerd's mod.

But yea.. unfortunately you can only use one.

EDIT: Got the female gender + female body frame penis accessory to work. :D

So hoping to get the files and female textures done for tonight.

Sadly because Untraditional Nerd uses the same texture area as I do, our mods conflict with eachother. :(

There is not a fix for this unless someone changes the texture mapping for all of my files or Nerd's files.. :(

My untextured version will work with Nerd's mod... but it lacks a texture so that kinda sucks.

I'll be uploading a soft version tonight or tommorrow, so then you can choose to use either my mod or Nerd's mod.

But yea.. unfortunately you can only use one.

EDIT: Got the female gender + female body frame penis accessory to work. :D

So hoping to get the files and female textures done for tonight.

Ow, that sucks... Well, at least I know the causes of that missmatch between your mod and Untraditional NERD one's.... I'll be waitin' for a update or something. 

That's great! I'll be waitin' for that version of your mod... Excelent job! ;)

Just a heads up, I'll probably update everything tomorrow. As I'm in the process of doing the female skin overlays, but they are taking a bit longer than I thought because unlike the male version, I need to create and add in a nipple texture or they will look pretty silly. :/ 

The placement will be the same as cmars' nude nipple top. So I hope that's fine.

Edit: Downloaded cmar's updated nude female textures and there is no conflict with mine! So I don't have to do the extra work. yay.

Hi Lunar, sorry if this already been answered by you, but do you have any ETA on when the soft version will be ready for a release?

Sorry for the wait. It'll be tonight or tomorrow. :)

I took so long because I originally reshaped the hard model to create the soft version... but because I'm anal and a perfectionist, the model looked slightly too blocky for me afterwards... so I scrapped it and remodeled from scratch. But that also meant that I had to redo all of my texture cordinates. lol So that too a while because my models have a pretty high poly count.

Thanks for the reply and no worries, take all the time you need. Love your work, keep up the good work!  :)

Hi!

First of all, thank you for the amazing mod, it looks great!

I might be missing something, but I can't figure out if you can replace the original penis model from WW with your version. I think I have all the required files (it shows up well enough in CAS). I tried a couple of things but obviously I'm doing something wrong, since they revert to original mods as soon as you start a WW animation.

Is there a tutorial out there somewhere for how to successfully replace the penis models?

Hi!

First of all, thank you for the amazing mod, it looks great!

I might be missing something, but I can't figure out if you can replace the original penis model from WW with your version. I think I have all the required files (it shows up well enough in CAS). I tried a couple of things but obviously I'm doing something wrong, since they revert to original mods as soon as you start a WW animation.

Is there a tutorial out there somewhere for how to successfully replace the penis models?

I went over to check WickedWhims again. The mod is updated but the new changes are not yet released. So you are doing nothing wrong. The new download isn't up yet publicly.  EA made two game updates back to back just recently that have caused some CC to act buggy! So I'm thinking maybe they are adjusting the mod for the new updates. That's just my own assumption though!  EA keeps updating the game recently and that's probably kinda crappy for people creating/maintaining script mods. :/

For the time being, just disable "auto undress" and "Auto full undress" in WickedWhims and set the sims into the right nude outfit manually before sex.

Ohh! Thank you SO MUCH for the soft version! Looks yummy and amazing. :cool:  Btw, we also really lack customizable pubes with hairy testes.... *whistles innocently* Just... you know... if you're currently on a roll or something.... 

You're welcome. :)

I'll probably add an option for that next. I miss that in sims 2 you could have alpha card pubic hair... so I wanna see if I can do that...