[Sims 4] Lunar Eclipse NEW HD Penis Model Hard and Soft ver. Update(WickedWhims Compatible)

Hello, I already fixed the problem, it was the outdated texture overrides in your Tutorial Files that was causing the crashes, so I replaced them with the newer versions of the main files.

But I have another problem, in WW penis settings I'm unable to select the soft version of your mesh, so all of my male frame sims are stuck with the default soft version, hard version is OK tho.

Hello, I already fixed the problem, it was the outdated texture overrides in your Tutorial Files that was causing the crashes, so I replaced them with the newer versions of the main files.

But I have another problem, in WW penis settings I'm unable to select the soft version of your mesh, so all of my male frame sims are stuck with the default soft version, hard version is OK tho.

The soft version of this mod is a default replacer, so you don't need to select it in WickedWhims. If you are seeing a different penis, then you have another default replacer overriding this one. Hard version is the only one you need to select in WickedWhims.

Ok so i got all the other stuff working, the animations, updated WW (now i constantly find my sims just banging away somewhere in my house lol. Usually on someone elses bed...) And now i come to this mod.  All i really want is to be able to add females with a penis without losing the taco variety of womens. Thats it. i wants dickgirls. now how would i go about doing that as i am having difficulty following the directions provided. I have WW, BB everything is working. Soft when supposed to be, hard when supposed to be. So how do i do this. Please.

Ok so i got all the other stuff working, the animations, updated WW (now i constantly find my sims just banging away somewhere in my house lol. Usually on someone elses bed...) And now i come to this mod.  All i really want is to be able to add females with a penis without losing the taco variety of womens. Thats it. i wants dickgirls. now how would i go about doing that as i am having difficulty following the directions provided. I have WW, BB everything is working. Soft when supposed to be, hard when supposed to be. So how do i do this. Please.

After you have downloaded all these files and got them in your mod folder, it is as simple as applying it via CAS. Go to the Tattoo section, and you'll see penises. Click on one to apply a penis to the selected Sim (it's the one without color swatches) then click on any of the others to give it a color. There is different kinds like the regular ones, dark ones, and colorful ones.

It's in Tattoos so it will always be applied, so if you DON'T want it on a certain outfit, there is a hide accessory you need to equip for each outfit you don't want it on. Go to your piercings section in CAS and you see a Hide Accessory option. That will hide the penis in that particular outfit. Do that for every outfit you don't want the penis on.

And that's it for that part! That will give you Lunar's Penis on any Sim you want it on.

While still in CAS though, go to your gender settings. On the female Sim that you want a penis on, click the options thing under the gender selections, and select change the option for if that Sim has a penis. It's a simple "Does this Sim have a Penis?" and you just select Yes or No. If you want them to be able to impregnate other Sims, change that option as well. This will make your female Sim always have a penis, and use the proper animations as well. As well as make them stand to pee too.

So now you have a female Sim with a penis and the only thing left to do now is when you're back in game, click on that Sim and go to WickedWhims. Go to the settings and then Penis Settings. This will allow you to change what penis your Sim uses. Go to the Hard Penis Setting and you'll see Lunar Eclipse's penis in there. Check it and you're good to go.

Thank you! Can't find the hide accessory, by piercings i assume you mean earrings? She just walking about with the cock out, i keep expecting her to slap people with it who annoy her lol.

Found it, it didn't show up under any of the subcategories, but does show up on the main accessories cat.

Hi everyone,

I can't find which mod is bugging with Lunar Eclipse penis. This bug seems to be a "shadow bug" (see pic below).

Does anyone knows which mod is conflicting with Lunar Eclipse penis shadow display?

Thank you!

Could be the nipples cc?

Sup, everyone 

Is there a way to have the soft version penis appear after sex? I see that it is only a replacement for underwear. 

I do not want my sim to be always in the nude when sleeping or lounging. 

Use Wicked Whims. That way, it will only appear if one removes one's underwear not in place of it.

I am using WickedWhims, the soft penis that appears is the default. I just don't know how to get LE's version to appear, unless i select it as underwear.

Sup, everyone

Is there a way to have the soft version penis appear after sex? I see that it is only a replacement for underwear.

I do not want my sim to be always in the nude when sleeping or lounging.

Use Wicked Whims. That way, it will only appear if one removes one's underwear not in place of it.

I am using WickedWhims, the soft penis that appears is the default. I just don't know how to get LE's version to appear, unless i select it as underwear.

Just click a male sim and choose penis settings,

Then you will be able to set it up for that particular sim or all Sims :)

Hi everyone,

I can't find which mod is bugging with Lunar Eclipse penis. This bug seems to be a "shadow bug" (see pic below).

Does anyone knows which mod is conflicting with Lunar Eclipse penis shadow display?

Thank you!

I'm having the same problem. Penis is like black/shadow-ish.

I have the  following: cmar_FemaleAdultEADetailsSkinsV2, cmar_FemaleTeenYAElderEADetailsSkinsV2, 

LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDSoftPenis]_CASOnly

LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDSoftPenis]_Defaults

LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]BaseGame_DefaultOverrides

LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]MaleSkinOverlays_Defaults

Is one of these overriding one another or is one of these something that I should remove?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...