Hey booceefus . So far I like the adiposian content obviously lots of hard work are put into this but . I was just wondering if the missing NPC texture is it a working progress or is it just my game which is not sse?

Hey booceefus . So far I like the adiposian content obviously lots of hard work are put into this but . I was just wondering if the missing NPC texture is it a working progress or is it just my game which is not sse?

Actually today, I've finished up another Tera armor set (Trielek) for the core-Adiposian model.  I am even putting it on the Mjerna follower in the Hall of Bosoms so now at least she is clothed.  On to the next one :cool:

When you say missing texture, do you mean you are seeing a purple texture on the Adiposian naked bodies?  Is your issue happening on multiple npc's...or perhaps your own character?  Do you happen to have screenshots?

post-2405820-0-56110400-1508042229_thumb.jpg

Actually today, I've finished up another Tera armor set (Trielek) for the core-Adiposian model.  I am even putting it on the Mjerna follower in the Hall of Bosoms so now at least she is clothed.  On to the next one :cool:

When you say missing texture, do you mean you are seeing a purple texture on the Adiposian naked bodies?  Is your issue happening on multiple npc's...or perhaps your own character?  Do you happen to have screenshots?

I could be wrong but that looks like the body mesh files are missing from every NPC.  Even their hairs.  Hmm...How did you install the mod?  Did you install it manually perhaps?  I'm wondering if the folder that holds those specific files, such as the body and hair for NPCs, went into the oblivion somehow.  Ensure that you have a folder called \CoB The Adiposian Race in the \meshes folder.  The \CoB The Adiposian Race folders should have several sub-folders within that has all the mesh files for the body, hair, etc.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all.  It's been awhile but I finally have an updated version 1.00 ready to be released here.  I'm just waiting on the LL site to stabilize a little bit more.  It looks like it may take a few more days or a week or so as the admins hash out the bugs and what-not.  This next update is about 175 MB.  I think I read something that the storage now allows bigger size files too.  Keep an eye out for my next version.  Thanks all and cheers to the admins of LL for their hard work.

Latest version uploaded now.  Several things have changed, deleted, moved, etc.  Please review the details in the description.  I would highly recommend that you start a new game, keeping in mind that the old versions were alpha.  However, if it works without starting a new one for you then roll with it I suppose.  If I did forget anything, just let me know.  Have fun.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, venomr said:

Ah, when I use the "call amazon gang" spell, one of the trio always dies on summon and so I end up with 2 bodies instead of three.

Do you happen to have another creature summoned at that time?  I did have to create a new hidden perk to increase the maximum summoned creature allowance so that it is 3 during the time of the spell which is about 60 seconds.  I will test it again on my end just in-case.

EDIT:  Just tested and I get 3 Amazons for the Call Amazon Gang spell.  I even tested with a follower (I used Ms. V) just in-case that had anything to do with it but I still am getting 3.  However, when I'm using the Metabolical Rage for the Elegeia or Adiposian core race, that will summon another creature which does kill one of the Amazon Gang members if they are out.  The picture below is just the quick test I did.

5a2f532cb9cb0_CallAmazonGangtest1.thumb.jpg.e51f1843206aab5dadb7d07634c00ed7.jpg

22 hours ago, Booceefus said:

Do you happen to have another creature summoned at that time?  I did have to create a new hidden perk to increase the maximum summoned creature allowance so that it is 3 during the time of the spell which is about 60 seconds.  I will test it again on my end just in-case.

EDIT:  Just tested and I get 3 Amazons for the Call Amazon Gang spell.  I even tested with a follower (I used Ms. V) just in-case that had anything to do with it but I still am getting 3.  However, when I'm using the Metabolical Rage for the Elegeia or Adiposian core race, that will summon another creature which does kill one of the Amazon Gang members if they are out.  The picture below is just the quick test I did.

Ahh I didn't know there was a limit on summons. Seems like everything's working as you intended then.

Well I started a new character  (Elegian)and used the spell. All three popped up. Since I was using the Elegians special racial ability, my own summon popped up and it made one of the amazon gang die immiediately. 

I'm guessing that my Lechean character must have something active in the world that's flagged as a summon and that's why she cant summon the amazon gang without one of them dying on spawn.

Thanks for the quick response!

13 hours ago, venomr said:

Ahh I didn't know there was a limit on summons. Seems like everything's working as you intended then.

Well I started a new character  (Elegian)and used the spell. All three popped up. Since I was using the Elegians special racial ability, my own summon popped up and it made one of the amazon gang die immiediately. 

I'm guessing that my Lechean character must have something active in the world that's flagged as a summon and that's why she cant summon the amazon gang without one of them dying on spawn.

Thanks for the quick response!

No worries.  I wanted to be sure I have no bugs on my end so I tested it again with a Lechean character this time.  It seems to be working ok.  Hmm...do you happen to have the twin souls perk on your Lechean?  Maybe there is some kind of conflict with that....but that's just a wild guess.

13 hours ago, Booceefus said:

No worries.  I wanted to be sure I have no bugs on my end so I tested it again with a Lechean character this time.  It seems to be working ok.  Hmm...do you happen to have the twin souls perk on your Lechean?  Maybe there is some kind of conflict with that....but that's just a wild guess.

Ah you might be right since I do have the twin souls perk on. Well, small price to pay when the rest of the mod is working fine.:tongue:

2 hours ago, venomr said:

Ah you might be right since I do have the twin souls perk on. Well, small price to pay when the rest of the mod is working fine.:tongue:

Gotcha.  I could try and rework the script to check if the player has the twin souls perk already, then allow it to add one more controlled creature, then revert back to normal.  Thanks for pointing it out by the way.  I don't usually take the conjuration paths in Skyrim character building.

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, highlyrush7 said:

Are you going to add bodyslides for the sse version?

It's strange...as many times as I've tried to make a special slider for a certain body shape in Outfit Studio, I just never got it to work right.  I'm missing something or not doing a step correctly... but when I figure it out, I will add them.

1 hour ago, PedgeJameson said:

Does the Skimpy Modern Clothing work with this? :tongue:

Not at the moment.  Unless someone converts those armors.  Although, I did add it to my to-do list, but there's so many requests that it would take forever to get to.

However...I have been spending my spare time on testing CBP physics and re-painting the weights on the body meshes.  I have some really jiggly and bouncy configs that work well with the Adiposians.  However, I need to edit the weight paints on the meshes but there seems to be a problem when doing this in outfit studio.  I still need to research and do more testing.

Hello Booceefus, i'm having an issue, I've checked everything but for some reason my game crashes when I try to load the hall of buxoms, i've set the mod to load first but it hasn't changed anything and my only other mods are armour and player house related,  could these be affecting it?

3 hours ago, SirSkyrim said:

Hello Booceefus, i'm having an issue, I've checked everything but for some reason my game crashes when I try to load the hall of buxoms, i've set the mod to load first but it hasn't changed anything and my only other mods are armour and player house related,  could these be affecting it?

What are the other armor and house related mods?  Try process of elimination such as removing those mods one by one while testing.  Or, remove those other mods and only load the Adiposian mod.  Then add your mods back on, one by one.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, AngieRaye said:

How do I reset my body back to default?

Didn't know sitting in certain places made my breasts, butt and belly grow I dont really want that xD

Just wanted some giant companions.

I think I set the buff to last for about 2 hours, I can't remember off the top of my head.  You body parts should go back to normal sizes after the buff wears off but if it does not, please let me know.

On 1/21/2018 at 5:59 AM, SirSkyrim said:

Same problem here. The problem is that the skeleton needed for Adiposian is the XPMSSE / TBBP skeleton, NOT the XPMSSE HDT variant. You're probably using the HDT skeleton, like I am, as instructed in the SexLab setup. This causes the crash. The only workaround I can think of right now is to have two separate profile in NMM or MO2. 

Booceefus, is it possible to recompile Adiposian with the XPMSSE/HDT skeleton, or will that be too much work?

3 hours ago, ZivZulander said:

Same problem here. The problem is that the skeleton needed for Adiposian is the XPMSSE / TBBP skeleton, NOT the XPMSSE HDT variant. You're probably using the HDT skeleton, like I am, as instructed in the SexLab setup. This causes the crash. The only workaround I can think of right now is to have two separate profile in NMM or MO2. 

Booceefus, is it possible to recompile Adiposian with the XPMSSE/HDT skeleton, or will that be too much work?

The funny thing is, I'm currently working the body meshes for more compatibility to use the HDT skeleton.  In-fact, as I slowly work on this, I'm using the HDT skeleton in my own game with Adiposian mod and I'm having no issues yet.  However I'm not using the HDT plug-ins, I'm using CBP Physics instead while testing.  I think CBP is working really nice with the jiggly configurations I've made on my own (I'll probably be releasing my own CBP jiggly configs in the future too...but it's actually not really that hard to mess around with numbers in the config file to get it to what you want).  I'm finally adding belly weights and tweaking other bone weights as I go too, etc etc. I do see some chatter about how HDT works with SSE, sometimes it doesn't, it doesn't work with hairs, the plug-in files are located on 9damao too I think. I'm deciding not to use those yet until I see something more stable....unless I'm overlooking something important through this testing phase that is people trying their best to make Hydro's new stuff work.  If anyone does have some more info or direction on the HDT for SSE development other than the HDT SMP for SSE thread here on LL, I'd like to check it out for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Maura Xelotis said:

Is this Race compatibel with the Mod "Joy of Perspective" ? I have installed the both Mod's but i can't see in first person view the body.

I've never really tested it with JoP, good find though.  I'm think I know why but I will have to check this out.  Thank you.