I would just like to say thanks for this mod and thanks for your quick reply. I can hardly wait for those new armors. Question, however. Why did you make the girls so tall or is that in the original? I don't mind, its fun watching a 6'4'' ultra buxom babe (with a nice bubble ass) smash her war axe into a lowly bandit. Just curious really. Btw, using this mod with amorous adventures is fun. Would be better with HDT and SexLab, of course. :)

Almost forgot.

Can anyone recommend a good SSE running/walking mod for this body. The vanilla is beyond horrid with this body (or any other). Thanks in advance.

I would just like to say thanks for this mod and thanks for your quick reply. I can hardly wait for those new armors. Question, however. Why did you make the girls so tall or is that in the original? I don't mind, its fun watching a 6'4'' ultra buxom babe (with a nice bubble ass) smash her war axe into a lowly bandit. Just curious really. Btw, using this mod with amorous adventures is fun. Would be better with HDT and SexLab, of course. :)

Almost forgot.

Can anyone recommend a good SSE running/walking mod for this body. The vanilla is beyond horrid with this body (or any other). Thanks in advance.

You're welcome.  I only started experimenting with the really tall Adiposian NPCs this go around.  There was some slight height variations from the original mod, but nothing like what I've done now.

I'm hoping SKSE64 goes smoothly with HDT and I hope I can still use my old jiggly configurations.  :)

Right now I'm using "dragonfly BBP SE." The butt jiggles while I walk and the breasts jiggle while I'm idle. The idle has been changed though so your character will constantly spin in place as she looks around. Since the jiggles are pre animated and not based on the games physics engine, the breasts are remain stiff for actions like jumping, or when you press your chest into things.

Until the modders make it so that we can get physics back onto our characters, the Jiggles on OldRim are still the best. OldRim Adiposian mod looks amazing because of all the movement, especially the belly jiggles.  

Right now I'm using "dragonfly BBP SE." The butt jiggles while I walk and the breasts jiggle while I'm idle. The idle has been changed though so your character will constantly spin in place as she looks around. Since the jiggles are pre animated and not based on the games physics engine, the breasts are remain stiff for actions like jumping, or when you press your chest into things.

Until the modders make it so that we can get physics back onto our characters, the Jiggles on OldRim are still the best. OldRim Adiposian mod looks amazing because of all the movement, especially the belly jiggles.  

Thanks for the reply. I thought about Dragonfly but was not sure about it. Oh well. The beta of SKSE64 is due by March ('they' say), I guess I can hold out until then. Of course, then there's a waiting period for HDT64 after that. /sigh. Another reminder that Rome was not built in a day.

This kink isn't in my wheelhouse, but after reading through the description I have to say this looks really entertaining and well thought out.  I especially like the transformative mode of each subrace.  Very cheeky ;)

Thank you  :cool:  I try to make it fun.  I'm trying to think of a good way to make the transformation look better instead of just an instant switch animation wise and color to make it more magical.  I'm sure I'll find something more flashy with better special effects during the transform.

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever i try to select this race, the bodies only show up as red triangles with some weird glowing stuff on the bottom, help? I didnt have this problem in the old version

I think that means a broken link to the mesh.  The only thing I can think of is the folders that contain the body meshes may have been moved somehow.  Are you trying to use the old folders with the old meshes with the new plug-in?  Also, are you using any vanilla armor mod?

Any plans to add more armours in the near future?

Also some more body types would be awesome.

Not that I'm complaining, it's fantastic as is!

Yes.  At the moment, while waiting for SKSE64, I'm working on more armors when I can.  I'm working on another Tera armor at the moment and I'm also deciding if I want to try and get permission from the author of Bean Side or the Mammoth Warrior.  I still need to get Lady Death back like in the old version.  I've tried reaching out to the author of Bloodraven but no answer at the moment.  I have a long list of armor requests as well and I will do my best to convert for each body type of the Adiposian.  The main thing though is going to when HDT is working again when SKSE64 comes out.  Obviously when all this is out and about again for the 64 bit version, then I will have to convert the armors to work with the new physics.

As for a new body type, I've had requests for this before.  Especially for a more exaggerated hourglass shape body.  I do have this on the list but it's way down.  Also, as I make new armor I would have to create another one that would fit the new body shape.  I'd like to definitely make a new "sub-race" for the Adiposians but it just takes time.

I am about to upload alpha update 16.  This will have a couple new destruction spells to deal with.  Then working back on some more armors to convert.

• 3 weeks later...

Any info on what you're working on/when we can expect them?

Right now, I'm working on small bugs and smaller configuration changes with the current content such as trying to fix the first person gloves for the armor.  Things like that.  I've tried toying with specialized weaponry but I need to really learn how to use a 3D rendering application so I can make some weapons that match up with the theme.  Lady of Death armor set is probably next.  All in all, I'm mainly waiting for SKSE64.  Then I can get into making the Beta and then making sure the new scripts and any new HDT stuff works.

• 2 months later...

I'm really dumb here but you have a recommended method of install?

I've been using the latest NMM and it works fine for me.  You may have to put it kind of near the top of your load order, depending on what mods you have.  Is it not working for you and if not, how or what are you using when installing?

like each time I've gone to pick the adiposian race in the character creation menu I get a CTD. no other mods running.

Did you install the requirements?

Requirements:

• Skyrim Special Edition 1.2.39.0.8
  • Dawnguard + Hearthfire + Dragonborn
  • Skeleton T/BBP
  • BBP/TBBP Animations to get the jiggle

EDIT:  I may want to add FNIS to this too...just a mental note for me.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I do apologize for the lateness in response here.  Just been busy mainly with real life.  Also was a perfect time while waiting for SKSE and CBBE to be updated.  Now with CBBE updated (apart from HDT physics), I can jump back in the game here.  Remember, what I had previously released is Alpha.  Things may change quite a bit from now on.  I am looking at the recommendations as well.  It has been brought up to me many times regarding a "beast / furry" type change in the Adiposian.  Although, beast / furry stuff isn't my scene, I still have this in consideration.  They are great ideas!  Please be patient and I will answer any questions when I am able.  I'm still dealing with some life changing things so my time is still a little limited...but when I do have time, I will be changing things, dabbling, and testing things (yes, even for Fallout 4 but most of my concentration now will be in Skyrim SE).

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update here - I've been spending my free time messing around with editing the new bodies for the Adiposians when I can.  I've managed to finish up all the core and sub-races bodies.  I'm now re-added the skinny (weight 0) version back in.  I've been tweaking the Hall of Bosoms with some new decoration, but nothing amazing.  The new bodies are kind of similar to the old ones, but I've tone down the size a bit.  Trying to put curves in all the right spots this time.  Of course, I may do the finishing touches from here on but the shapes will be generally the same as in the pictures.

I've also got the "rage" bodies in place too but no pics right now.

I got the scripts working again for the chairs in the Hall of Bosoms.  The breasts and the buttocks expands when the player sits in those chairs.  The buffs are also applied.  However, the "feeding throne" doesn't make the belly bigger.  I'm guessing HDT will need to be in place for the belly to expand...then again, I haven't fully tested this.

I'm currently re-working the Ms. Vavavooommm, but I think I have an idea for that.

I still need to convert the armors now, with all the new bodies.  This will probably take some time.  I'd like to get these out of the way before sharing the next update I think.

post-221549-0-12294500-1507602742_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-78721700-1507602753_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-63326800-1507602762_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-21921200-1507602774_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-08733700-1507602785_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-39892900-1507602803_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-91393600-1507602812_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-00165400-1507602825_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-78883700-1507602834_thumb.jpg

post-221549-0-71325000-1507602843_thumb.jpg

Hey booceefus . So far I like the adiposian content obviously lots of hard work are put into this but . I was just wondering if the missing NPC texture is it a working progress or is it just my game which is not sse?

Hey booceefus . So far I like the adiposian content obviously lots of hard work are put into this but . I was just wondering if the missing NPC texture is it a working progress or is it just my game which is not sse?

Actually today, I've finished up another Tera armor set (Trielek) for the core-Adiposian model.  I am even putting it on the Mjerna follower in the Hall of Bosoms so now at least she is clothed.  On to the next one :cool:

When you say missing texture, do you mean you are seeing a purple texture on the Adiposian naked bodies?  Is your issue happening on multiple npc's...or perhaps your own character?  Do you happen to have screenshots?