Hug Me - English Translation - With VOICE

View File

Rilisimo translated this mod from a Korean web site and posted it on the Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16181/?

But the mod had no voice dialogue identified that would have the NPC's respond to the hug verbally.

I went through and added appropriate dialogue for each "FEMALE" voice type in response from ALL DLC's.

No I will not make one that does not require all the DLC's but ANYONE is free to do so I'm sure.

Not interested in male voice types at all, so, IF someone wants to add that, be my guest.

The mod is working for me in SSE, and should NOT break your game.

The bug where some NPC's are KILLED by the hug may still be present.

USE at your own risk.

Yes, I know the "Kissing: Lover's Comfort" mod is out there, but IMHO, it's a LOT of wasted time just to see two models fly around and then land on the floor together. That mod ALSO starts and ends its scripting with the same idle this one does, BUT, usually you are hugging thin air at the end IF you disable the fade-in/fade-out screens.

NOT my cuppa tea.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/20/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dragonborn, Hearthfires, Dawnguard
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Thank you ! Will have to try this mod.

I usually install mods using Nexus Mod Manager so don't know how to install your mod manually. I'm stupid, I know. ;)

Not stupid, you just haven't been shown the way.  

All you have to do is go to the MODs tab of the NMM, then click the "+" sign to ADD a mod.  

Search for the ZIP file that you downloaded.

Let NMM suck it in.

It will end up in "unassigned."

Assign it to something if you want, OR, just install it normally.

I usually install mods using Nexus Mod Manager so don't know how to install your mod manually. I'm stupid, I know. ;)

All you have to do is go to the MODs tab of the NMM, then click the "+" sign to ADD a mod.  

Let NMM suck it in.

Thanks for the info. Your mod seems really cool, will try it and let you know how it works. :)

A relationship level is needed or your character can give (or maybe receive ?) a hug to (from) any NPC ?

Let NMM suck it in.

Thanks for the info. Your mod seems really cool, will try it and let you know how it works. :)

A relationship level is needed or your character can give (or maybe receive ?) a hug to (from) any NPC ?

Gotta HUG 'em ALL!  Nothing but your willingness to show physical compassion is required.

Wow, cool mod but very short ! Someone need a hug ? Baf, one second hug animation, thank you and that's all. That's short.

I like the idea behind this mod, a moment of tenderness in an hostile world. Great ! But some more interaction options are needed, no ? Maybe 2 or 3 additional dialogues. Also, would be interesting if a hug could restore health, stamina, energy... Or give a kind of little bonus in the relationship...

Anyway, thank you for adding voices to this mod and for sharing it here. ;-)

A too short mod ? Not really useful ? Maybe. But I like it.

PS. Don't know if the idea makes sense or not, but if this mod was on the nexus site (Skyrim SE section), maybe some competent people could collaborate to improve it. There are a lot of people and modders on nexus. And I think that with some little improvements, many people could enjoy this mod. What do you think ?

• 5 months later...

//www.loverslab.com/screenshots/thumb-bac3ce01298bd526c2c6360c7b180a44-16181-2-1335802695.jpg

Works great similar to other mods with hugs.

File Name: Hug Me - English Translation - With VOICE

File Submitter: tinman2u

File Submitted: 20 Nov 2016

File Category: Regular Mods

Requires: Dragonborn, Hearthfires, Dawnguard

Regular Edition Compatible : No

Rilisimo translated this mod from a Korean web site and posted it on the Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16181/?

But the mod had no voice dialogue identified that would have the NPC's respond to the hug verbally.

I went through and added appropriate dialogue for each "FEMALE" voice type in response from ALL DLC's.

No I will not make one that does not require all the DLC's but ANYONE is free to do so I'm sure.

Not interested in male voice types at all, so, IF someone wants to add that, be my guest.

The mod is working for me in SSE, and should NOT break your game.

The bug where some NPC's are KILLED by the hug may still be present.

USE at your own risk.

Yes, I know the "Kissing: Lover's Comfort" mod is out there, but IMHO, it's a LOT of wasted time just to see two models fly around and then land on the floor together. That mod ALSO starts and ends its scripting with the same idle this one does, BUT, usually you are hugging thin air at the end IF you disable the fade-in/fade-out screens.

NOT my cuppa tea.

download.png

Click here to download this file

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

This works great for me! I can hug my kids, husband, everyone! ( I haven't hugged my dog yet, but I'm gonna try! I have this in SSE. Nobody has died. Thanks so much. Everyone voices, even the kids...but they say "it would seem so". I wish I knew how to point it to an fx wav file, then I'd find a little ditty .wav file like "aaalrighty then" 

Thank you!!!

aallrighty.wav

• 4 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:05 PM, tlfrench said:

This works great for me! I can hug my kids, husband, everyone! ( I haven't hugged my dog yet, but I'm gonna try! I have this in SSE. Nobody has died. Thanks so much. Everyone voices, even the kids...but they say "it would seem so". I wish I knew how to point it to an fx wav file, then I'd find a little ditty .wav file like "aaalrighty then" 

Thank you!!!

Your browser does not support the HTML5 audio tag.

aallrighty.wav

Same for Me and it works great no issues. I've been using it since it came out.

• 3 months later...