Actually i have used anub's animation, that's true but only for 2 people. But there's a threesome-futa animation in his pack.

Ā 

Finally we have some SL animations for futa girls. More animations for futa please! Great work!

Ā 

Just in case you don't know and would want to, Anub has one in his SLAL pack that fits a futa in the female position. It also works just as well with a guy in that position, with a handjob as part of the anim on a couple stages and hand over the receiver's face in the final stage.

Ā 

Ā 

Really nice to see aĀ new Ā great animation-maker here.Ā Ā  You are really welcome.

Hope to see a lot more of your great stuff,Ā  - I will share one of my idea for Dog-animation, something new and not only another doggystyle. ^_^

1. stepp: girl standing, spreading here lips an dog stands before here to lick a while. :sleepy:

2. stepp: girl turn around, prop up with hands on here knees, dog continue with licks andĀ then assault here from behind, standig on his backlegs and rape here. :blush:

okay okay, overbody has his fantasies :lol::D

Some ideas for some new giant-animation?? I could concern you. :) :) :)

THANK YOU ANYWAY

If i had to gues i would say that K4s character and animations are not actually futa but shemale. We have a very manly body, small dick, and all animations are anal. Am i correct? :D

Ā 

You're right of course, Anub. Apart from her herculean muscle mass I think the "manliness" is debatable tho :D. Like Skyrimlover4ever said, everyone has their fantasies.

post-365940-0-97841900-1480200508_thumb.jpg

Woah, looks cool! Thank you! But how about some MOAR creature animations? This dog animation of yours are really nice and smooth. Love it! :heart:

Maybe you will consider to try your hands around creatures with pretty much none SL animations by now? Like chaurus, spiders, dwemer constructs and such...

Very good mod,man! Especially the last Pose (Update) is awesumĀ“! The Chairpose is one of the best furniture-poses iĀ“ve ever seen!

Keep up the good work, LL Needs "Artists" like you, lel !

Ā 

EDITS:

Ā 

But,one question remains. Tell me,does it take long to make such animations? Maybe i would give it a try if its not that hard to learn ..Ā 

Daekan: depending on the quality of an animation, it can take a long time. For comparison's sake, 3-4 seconds of feature film quality animation takes about a week to make, with high end rigs and pipelines. The stuff that I do is on a quality level of about 300 seconds per week (kinda on par with bethesda's level of animation quality, LOL). If you want to learn animation for smut only, try looking at http://0s-mod.tumblr.com/0S/G/Animate/Sex/.

Ā 

For people asking about skin textures/body shape: I'm using a custom body mesh based on a cbbe preset but with lots of changes in a 3d package. The textures are edited versions of Tigersan Diesel Normal maps, and Mature skin for the diffuse.

Ā 

Also, just found this in a chest. Does it fit? We'll find out.

Ā 

post-365940-0-39788400-1481008304_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks Kurg4n, the new Animation is fantastic!

Ā 

I especially love the fisting part. It's so underused in animations!

One small thing though. I personally would love it if these parts were also looping animations. As i said, i like the fisting part the best in the animation, but since it's only in that stage it doesn't flow well since it resets after a few seconds.

Ā 

But's that just a bit of nitpicking. Love you animations!

• 4 weeks later...

Looks sick! Can i steal this dildo for my animations?

Also, can you include json source file? I want to remove stages when female uses her dick, it doesnt work even for my futanaris as they uses male pelvis bone for penis position and your anims i think uses female pelvis bone. Resaults in horrible cliping in my game.

Looks sick! Can i steal this dildo for my animations?

Also, can you include json source file? I want to remove stages when female uses her dick, it doesnt work even for my futanaris as they uses male pelvis bone for penis position and your anims i think uses female pelvis bone. Resaults in horrible cliping in my game.

Ā 

Hi Anub, go ahead and use the dildo, I don't mind. Just clean it after you're done. I'm actually thinking of making female versions for all the futa stages, so people have a choice.

I edit the json directly when I make changes cause i can't be arsed to install python3k. I'll see if i can reconstruct the source file from the json - or I could make the code that converts it compatible wth python2.7.

Ah its no biggie then, dont go out of your way to produce the source file for me. If you are planing to someday remake the files then its even better.

Ā 

Also tip too force foot ik off to your animations with FNIS.

Instead of:

s cowgirldg_a1_s1 cowgirldg_a1_s1.hkx
+ cowgirldg_a1_s2 cowgirldg_a1_s2.hkx

This:

s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable cowgirldg_a1_s1 cowgirldg_a1_s1.hkx
+ -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable cowgirldg_a1_s2 cowgirldg_a1_s2.hkx

Ā 

And so on.

Now you will have to only rotate the anim once with sexlab hotkeys and foot ik will kick in. Very useful.