Request to create this Armor for Skyrim SE, all body type?

Hi everyone, well I wanted to make a request for modeling, I saw this 3D model of a World of Warcraft armor and as I am a fan of Skyrim and WoW I would love to have this armor in Skyrim so I would like it Had a simple version without BBP or TBBP or HDT, if you want later can create other types ... ah I wish it was compatible with CBBE.

It also creates a new follower based on this Draenei.

I need pls!

Hi everyone, well I wanted to make a request for modeling, I saw this 3D model of a World of Warcraft armor and as I am a fan of Skyrim and WoW I would love to have this armor in Skyrim so I would like it Had a simple version without BBP or TBBP or HDT, if you want later can create other types ... ah I wish it was compatible with CBBE.

It also creates a new follower based on this Draenei.

I need pls!

The author has put it in display only, meaning that his file license forbid reproduction, modification and adaptation by other people.

You have to ask the model creator for him to either make himself the model for skyrim or to allow exclusive modification license to a competent modder that could adapt it.