SoS - Animationless Bodies?

Silenciox

Howdy, 

So I was wondering if it'd be possible to rip the body/mesh/skeleton and all that outta SoS and use it with what would be a permanently flaccid dong not controlled by scripts? Could one possibly use it as a body replacer until the SKSESE comes out? 

Thanks!

Howdy, 

So I was wondering if it'd be possible to rip the body/mesh/skeleton and all that outta SoS and use it with what would be a permanently flaccid dong not controlled by scripts? Could one possibly use it as a body replacer until the SKSESE comes out? 

Thanks!

SOS Light works just fine for males while SOS Equipable works for females in Special Edition so long as one uses the XP32 Skeleton made specifically for it.

Howdy, 

Thanks!

SOS Light works just fine for males while SOS Equipable works for females in Special Edition so long as one uses the XP32 Skeleton made specifically for it.

Oh?! That's exactly what I was wanting! Wonderful, thank ye~

Archived