Why add debuffs here, wouldn't it fit more with datt?

Datt, will be "lean and mean", with only the relevant functionality to attributes. Otherwise, it's quickly will become bloated and unwieldy to develop and maintain. (as is the case of the current code of Datt)

Can i suggest a change of the tagline to "There are three kinds of people: Wolves, sheep and shepheards."

"wolves sheep and sheepdogs" is actually not my idea, I am making an allusion to this article : http://mwkworks.com/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html

So at this point Azazel is just another follower... is that correct?   Or will other things happen at this point as well?

Currently, yes. However, there is a small tweak- she can can cast healing spells if requested and player is injured, and can cast invisibility on herself and on the player. There is a twist to this, as the spells Azazel cast increase arousal as well... (well everything has it's price, no? :D )

In the next version I am planning to add:

* some interactions where Azazel is dominating the player, mSex Veronica style  (optional, but... Molag Bal is prince of domination and enslavement, no? :P )

* Azazel will have "needs" -->  east/drink/sleep.

* Azazel will have mood, which will be affected by weather, "needs" and possibly player performance if dominating

So at this point Azazel is just another follower... is that correct?   Or will other things happen at this point as well?

Currently, yes. However, there is a small tweak- she can can cast healing spells if requested and player is injured, and can cast invisibility on herself and on the player. There is a twist to this, as the spells Azazel cast increase arousal as well... (well everything has it's price, no? :D )

* some interactions where Azazel is dominating the player, mSex Veronica style  (optional, but... Molag Bal is prince of domination and enslavement, no? :P )

* Azazel will have mood, which will be affected by weather, "needs" and possibly player performance if dominating

This sounds good but im not very excited about system based on needs. Perhaps some scaling in submission to unlock new features? For example 1-3, at 1 some mild dominance/humiliation events and she could heal player ->2 she could cast that invisibility->3 player would be totally submiting to her whims but she could do silent takedowns.

Fast travel makes these needs difficult to handle so i would prefer alternative method for the sake of gameplay

Im not sure if this could actually be done, im just throwing ideas here but i hope you find time to work on this mod. Msexveronica was fun and simple addon that didnt murder gameplay too much :shy:

• 3 months later...

Had to take quite a long break from modding, (didn't have too much time to even to play any game), couple of days ago picked this up again.

my most immediate goal is to make the player apprentice to Azazel - a training to become an assassin like her. And the apprenticeship would have some kinky twists.

For the next version, I will do couple of additional basic interactions which would probably be of two types:

1) Ask for training in speed, agility, weapon skills or stealth. At least for now these would be kind of mutually exclusive game "modes" (mutually exclusive it means only one can be active)

Each mode would include some kind of debuff and/or impairment, such as debuff spell or devious device and some buff that would help offset the debuff.

2) contextual, for example if the player ends a fight with low health, Azazel will consider it a weakness/low skill, and her apprentice must not be unskilled thug... thus there would be a lesson.

I am planning to take it slow and divide this into bite sized chunks - I have much more ideas than time to actually implement them :D

Very promising concept, really like the mood idea.  Can you tell me what fetishes are planned for the mod?

Nothing "too" extreme by LL standards :D

Mostly it will be bondage, humiliation, perhaps some heavy bondage, d/s, power exchange.  My ultimate goal is to make story oriented mod with interesting d/s relationship that doesn't ruin the pace of the game itself.

However, I can tell what I will definitely not include - bestiality.

This sounds good but im not very excited about system based on needs. Perhaps some scaling in submission to unlock new features? For example 1-3, at 1 some mild dominance/humiliation events and she could heal player ->2 she could cast that invisibility->3 player would be totally submiting to her whims but she could do silent takedowns.

Fast travel makes these needs difficult to handle so i would prefer alternative method for the sake of gameplay

Im not sure if this could actually be done, im just throwing ideas here but i hope you find time to work on this mod. Msexveronica was fun and simple addon that didnt murder gameplay too much :shy:

Ideas are always nice :D , and even if I don't respond immediately, I do read and take into account all ideas.

In any case, the system won't be based on needs, Azazel's needs will only be part of the equation.

First of all, it's ok, english is not my mother tongue as well.

Also, I will be including d/s part of relationship between Azazel and the player for the next version.

The idea sounds nice, but it is a bit out of scope for what I am trying to do - do a mod about d/s relationship with someone specific. Doing a radiant quest would make it very hard to develop a more story based mod.

• 2 weeks later...

sounds really nice.  going to deffinately be tracking this one.  the story concept is really exciting, especially if you get this first concept where you like it, and can then develop a further story board, encompassing as was mentioned further up.  with the eventual conversion of the dragon born to Molag's little fuktoy.   :dodgy:   (  ( would be something like part 1:  gradual submission to Azazel. part 2:  the further degeneration to becoming molags toy. )

Suprised its taken so long for someone to do a corruption story to one of the dredra. I take it that the quests will slowly corrupt the dragonborn as they go on. Resulting in her becoming a slave/follower of Molag Bal.

More of a useful tool with can provide some amusement along the way, but yes that is roughly the direction I want to take this

Suprised its taken so long for someone to do a corruption story to one of the dredra. I take it that the quests will slowly corrupt the dragonborn as they go on. Resulting in her becoming a slave/follower of Molag Bal.

More of a useful tool with can provide some amusement along the way, but yes that is roughly the direction I want to take this

Cool. look forward to seeing what depravity Azazel gets the dragonborn into.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...