View File

Molag Bal's War

There are three kinds of people: a sheep, a wolf and a sheepdog.

Which one will the Dragonborn become?

[intro]
A large, dark room lit by several heavily smoking torches. The room seems almost empty, featuring a sturdy wooden table filled with papyrus scrolls, maps and delicate metallic objects, glowing with arcane runes. A humanoid, male looking silhouette is sitting behind the table, reading intently one of the papers, occasionally making notes and marking lines with a quill. A polite knock echoed in the room, interrupting his work.
"Enter, Azazel... I've been expecting you." Molag Bal said in a raspy, low and powerful voice, looking up from his work, a scroll still in his hands. A door opened, and black-clad woman silently walked into the room, walking fast with a fluid grace of a predator. Without asking for permission, she sat down comfortably in a chair against the table, putting her legs on the table, right in front of Molag Bal's face. "..I will feast upon your soul, for this!" growled Molag Bal, forcefully pushing her legs from the table. "You insolent mortal, I ..." He was interrupted by a rude noise Azazel made, smiling impishly. "..Oh stop it already.." she said with a dismissive gesture. "... all THIS is not going to work on me, you see, I know that you are a big softy deep inside.." Azazel said brightly.
Molag Bal growled loudly and menacingly, his serpentine face contorted with rage, baring his canine teeth. Azazel continued to smile, innocently and brightly, looking straight into black eyes of her host. After several heartbeats, Molag Bal suddenly stopped growling, toothy smile on his face. "Still a wolf, I see. Haven't noticed even a trace of panic or fear. Very good. Now, I expect you want to know why have I summoned you, my pet." Azazel nodded curtly, smile fading from her lips, her eyes serious.
"Here, read this dossier, it is about your next target..." Molag Bal said, passing Azazel the scroll he was reading before she came. Azazel started reading the scroll, and the room fell silent for a while, Molag Bal looking at Azazel, studying her face while she was reading. Finally, she looked up from the scroll, looking slightly puzzled. "A dragonborn? why?" She asked tentatively, as if she knew the answer already.
"Because the dragonborn might be the one we were looking for so long, thats why. And were are looking for a long time...." said Molag Bal wearily, rubbing his nose bridge, closing his eyes for a moment. "Here is what you need to do..." he said, pushing towards Azazel one of the maps on the table...

And so our story has began...

[What is this?]
My intention is to provide a follower mod with several quests. The follower, Azazel, will be aware of devious devices, will have needs (sleep, eating/drinking) and will have some situational interactions, including some naughty bondage related ones. In terms of bondage interactions, ideally Azazel will be kind of mSex Veronica successor (mSex Veronica is a very nice concept that is strangely missing from Sexlab related mods. Maria Eden is very nice, but unfortunately it doesn't support DD related mods, so it is a no-go for me)

Also Azazel will be a quest giver, so the meaning behind mod name (Molag Bal's WAR) will have a good reason behind it :)

Also this mod will have a dependency to Devious Attributes (when the refactored version will be out), will be used to determine stuff like dialogue outcomes.
Devious Attributes is not forgotten or dead, soon there will be a new version. Knaeggchen has taken over the development, and I am checking the possibility to rewrite part of Devious Attributes as SKSE plugin so it will be easier on performance.

[How to begin?]
You can find Azazel in Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood. She should initiate dialogue when she notices the player (force greet).

[Features]
1) Quests - no quests yet, will create content as soon as I finish basic Azazel's functionality
2) Follower - currently Azazel has vanilla follower functions plus several additional ones. You can read more in the release notes here : https://github.com/mskynetll/Molag-Bals-War/releases/tag/0.0.4

[Required Mods]
The latest versions available on LL of :
* SexLab
* SexLab Aroused
* Devious Devices Integration
* Devious Devices Assets
* ZazAnimationPack

[Additional Notes]
* English is not my native language, so please tell me if you see any typos, weird phrases or weird language constructs.
* This mod is a work in progress and I am pretty noobish when it comes to Skyrim modding, so use with caution! It might cause trouble with your game or do all sorts of crazy stuff
* In case you'd like to contribute or just look at the code, the sources are here : https://github.com/mskynetll/Molag-Bals-War
* I will be adding content as my free time allows. My intention of releasing this now is to get feedback on how stuff is working, is Azazel overpowered / underpowered? What do you think of existing features? Of the concept? In general, I'd love to hear any feedback, good or bad.

[Known Issues]
* Azazel has "dark face" bug. Not sure if this is my Skyrim mod configuration or my general noobishness with CK, but I couldn't get rid of dark face on Azazel. Not sure it will appear on other systems. If it does appear, please tell me so.
* Sometimes I have crashes while initiating dialogue with Mara's Statue in Alternative Starts mod. I suspect that this mod might be to blame, but haven't found the real culprit so far

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/19/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, SexLab Aroused, Devious Devices Integration, Devious Devices Assets, ZazAnimationPack
  • Special Edition Compatible

A tester.

Que pouvez vous m'en dire ?

Unfortunately I do not speak French (I translated what you wrote with google translate).

Do you mean you would like to test the mod?

So, I wish to test you mod, and I'm asking you what I need to know about it (specially the problems...)

A tester.

Que pouvez vous m'en dire ?

Unfortunately I do not speak French (I translated what you wrote with google translate).

Do you mean you would like to test the mod?

So, I wish to test you mod, and I'm asking you what I need to know about it (specially the problems...)

Great, thanks :)

First, issues that I know/suspect

1) Dark face bug -> Azazel has the dark face bug that I wasn't able to get rid of so far

2) Potential issue with Alternate Start -> occasionally I see CTDs when starting dialogue with Mara's Statue. Not sure it is this mod fault.

3) When meeting Azazel first time she might be naked, this seems to fix when accepting her as a follower and changing location. Probably something with vanilla follower scripts - so far couldn't find a way for an non-follower NPC to equip clothes/armor without defining it as "default outfit" in CK (because I want the NPCs to be naked when taking away all clothes/armor)

Expected behavior

1) If not sneaking, I expect regular follower behavior (using vanilla follower framework)

2) "Hey, Az..." dialogue should contain:

* A dialogue option to cast invisibility spell on player

* if player health < 100%, a dialogue option to cast healing spell on the player

3) If player is sneaking, I expect Azazel to sneak as well and to be invisible always. Also, Azazel should ignore combat unless the player is discovered, and then fight as usual.

4) If sneaking, a blocking dialogue should appear.  It should contain:

* Dialogue option for Azazel to do a stealth kill

* Dialogue option to open Azazel inventory

5) If stealth kill option is chosen, a "point the target" spell should appear and equip in right hand. Then, if NPC is pointed by the spell, Azazel should sneakily approach the NPC, then attack. Then initiate combat and fight as usual.

6) When approaching nordic ruins a first time, a force greet with "Have you ever been in such ruins?" should happen

7) If player is gagged and not sneaking, Azazel should have special blocking dialogue to either do nothing or remove the gag from player.

8) If player is gagged and sneaking, Azazel should refuse to speak and say something "let's talk when we are not sneaking"

alternative start have game crush - i try speak to Mara statue and game just crush... maybe it's about auto Az greatings or some?

yes, this is a known issue. A workaround (until I find the solution) is :

1) start without Molag Bal's War enabled,

2) talk to statue and select starting scenario

3) save game

4) exit, enable Molag Bal's War

5) load game

File Name: Molag Bal's War (2016-11-19)

File Submitter: m.skynet

File Submitted: 19 Nov 2016

File Category: WIP / Beta

Requires: SexLab, SexLab Aroused, Devious Devices Integration, Devious Devices Assets, ZazAnimationPack

Special Edition Compatible : No

Molag Bal's War

There are three kinds of people: a sheep, a wolf and a sheepdog.

Which one will the Dragonborn become?

[intro]

A large, dark room lit by several heavily smoking torches. The room seems almost empty, featuring a sturdy wooden table filled with papyrus scrolls, maps and delicate metallic objects, glowing with arcane runes. A humanoid, male looking silhouette is sitting behind the table, reading intently one of the papers, occasionally making notes and marking lines with a quill. A polite knock echoed in the room, interrupting his work.

"Enter, Azazel... I've been expecting you." Molag Bal said in a raspy, low and powerful voice, looking up from his work, a scroll still in his hands. A door opened, and black-clad woman silently walked into the room, walking fast with a fluid grace of a predator. Without asking for permission, she sat down comfortably in a chair against the table, putting her legs on the table, right in front of Molag Bal's face. "..I will feast upon your soul, for this!" growled Molag Bal, forcefully pushing her legs from the table. "You insolent mortal, I ..." He was interrupted by a rude noise Azazel made, smiling impishly. "..Oh stop it already.." she said with a dismissive gesture. "... all THIS is not going to work on me, you see, I know that you are a big softy deep inside.." Azazel said brightly.

Molag Bal growled loudly and menacingly, his serpentine face contorted with rage, baring his canine teeth. Azazel continued to smile, innocently and brightly, looking straight into black eyes of her host. After several heartbeats, Molag Bal suddenly stopped growling, toothy smile on his face. "Still a wolf, I see. Haven't noticed even a trace of panic or fear. Very good. Now, I expect you want to know why have I summoned you, my pet." Azazel nodded curtly, smile fading from her lips, her eyes serious.

"Here, read this dossier, it is about your next target..." Molag Bal said, passing Azazel the scroll he was reading before she came. Azazel started reading the scroll, and the room fell silent for a while, Molag Bal looking at Azazel, studying her face while she was reading. Finally, she looked up from the scroll, looking slightly puzzled. "A dragonborn? why?" She asked tentatively, as if she knew the answer already.

"Because the dragonborn might be the one we were looking for so long, thats why. And were are looking for a long time...." said Molag Bal wearily, rubbing his nose bridge, closing his eyes for a moment. "Here is what you need to do..." he said, pushing towards Azazel one of the maps on the table...

And so our story has began...

[What is this?]

My intention is to provide a follower mod with several quests. The follower, Azazel, will be aware of devious devices, will have needs (sleep, eating/drinking) and will have some situational interactions, including some naughty bondage related ones. In terms of bondage interactions, ideally Azazel will be kind of mSex Veronica successor (mSex Veronica is a very nice concept that is strangely missing from Sexlab related mods. Maria Eden is very nice, but unfortunately it doesn't support DD related mods, so it is a no-go for me)

Also Azazel will be a quest giver, so the meaning behind mod name (Molag Bal's WAR) will have a good reason behind it :)

Also this mod will have a dependency to Devious Attributes (when the refactored version will be out), will be used to determine stuff like dialogue outcomes.

Devious Attributes is not forgotten or dead, soon there will be a new version. Knaeggchen has taken over the development, and I am checking the possibility to rewrite part of Devious Attributes as SKSE plugin so it will be easier on performance.

[How to begin?]

You can find Azazel in Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood. She should initiate dialogue when she notices the player (force greet).

[Features]

1) Quests - no quests yet, will create content as soon as I finish basic Azazel's functionality

2) Follower - currently Azazel has vanilla follower functions plus several additional ones. You can read more in the release notes here : https://github.com/mskynetll/Molag-Bals-War/releases/tag/0.0.4

[Required Mods]

The latest versions available on LL of :

* SexLab

* SexLab Aroused

* Devious Devices Integration

* Devious Devices Assets

* ZazAnimationPack

[Additional Notes]

* English is not my native language, so please tell me if you see any typos, weird phrases or weird language constructs.

* This mod is a work in progress and I am pretty noobish when it comes to Skyrim modding, so use with caution! It might cause trouble with your game or do all sorts of crazy stuff

* In case you'd like to contribute or just look at the code, the sources are here : https://github.com/mskynetll/Molag-Bals-War

* I will be adding content as my free time allows. My intention of releasing this now is to get feedback on how stuff is working, is Azazel overpowered / underpowered? What do you think of existing features? Of the concept? In general, I'd love to hear any feedback, good or bad.

[Known Issues]

* Azazel has "dark face" bug. Not sure if this is my Skyrim mod configuration or my general noobishness with CK, but I couldn't get rid of dark face on Azazel. Not sure it will appear on other systems. If it does appear, please tell me so.

* Sometimes I have crashes while initiating dialogue with Mara's Statue in Alternative Starts mod. I suspect that this mod might be to blame, but haven't found the real culprit so far

download.png

Click here to download this file

Oh yeah, this mod is definetely the culprit.  I had several crashes in Alternate Start with Mara's statue.  I had to remove your mod to start the game. 

You can only start the mod with the mara statue ?

No, but if you do use Alternative Starts mod (I mean this one --> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557/?)so it might CTD when you try talking with Mara's Statue. If you workaround as I described, Azazel stuff should work.

This is how you fix your dark face bug...

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Dark_Face_Bug

This is how you fix your dark face bug...

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Dark_Face_Bug

And then don't forget to package the meshes and textures with your mod.

I did follow this article, you can see the mesh and the texture here

https://github.com/mskynetll/Molag-Bals-War/tree/master/meshes/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceGeom/Molag%20Bal's%20War.esp

But for some reason it didn't fix it, at least on my machine.

odd. did you get a confirmation box when you pressed ctrl-f4?

Well, mine works for some reason. there's no Dark face bug. Her face is okay.

Yeah, I got the confirmation box. Now I suspect some sneaky skin texture mod that I haven't noticed for some reason (and I should have, since I use MO)

Not tried this mod yet but shouldn't the mara statue bug get fixed by copy the base form id in ck and then maybe change the id manually just to be safe.. also if it have any keywords or scrips assigned to it that should't be there then remove them on your own mara statue.. can also be a referance template that link your statue to the original one and makes it inherit the wrong stuff.. iv only played around a little with the ck so im no pro but maybe someone with more knowledge can confirm this or make other suggestions :)

mSex Veronica is a very nice concept that is strangely missing from Sexlab related mods.

There have been many attempts - Domina, Submissive Lola, Slut.... All of them just died very early in development. I`m waiting for such mod for several years already.

Well, that may well happen to any mod I guess..

So far I do not intend to drop the development; the bottleneck in my case is my free time which is unfortunately very limited.

(I'd love to have couple of weeks or so to develop what I plan to, but alas, real-life :lol:)

In any case, I will be keeping sources in Github repository, so even if I stop development for any reason, someone else can fork it and continue to develop. If I am not mistaken, Domina died because it had some of sources lost, Slut is not dead yet I think. Not sure what happened to Submissive Lola though

Small update guys, I am rewriting this from scratch, to better organize the code and to get rid of some issues. The new version should have no issues with LAL, no dark face bug.

Also, I am including couple of debuffs for DD items that really _should_ have them

For example:

* Nipple/Vag piercings are a distraction, causing magicka to regenerate a bit slower

* Nipple chain connected to the collar (the new heretic DD item) is really distracting, causing magicka to regenerate much slower. Also, swinging weapons is bit painful, so it debuffs weapon skills, because hands with weapons need to move slower

* Numb arms debuff after removing armbinder --> for 1 minute, weapon speed is slower by 50%