[TS3] Let's help L666.

Guest Redabyss

Guest Redabyss

So, L666 replied, and she needs our help.

I don't know if I can copy-paste the reply here, so we will do this: we will do a list of Patreon here, and, if you have any ideas of how to help L666 (post similiar sites to Patreon, starting good and visible petition, etc.) please post them here.

PETITION: 

SITES LIKE PATREON: https://www.tipeee.com/

EMAIL LIST: 

- Golosgolos: golos2009@gmail.com 
- vevseev9990: vevseev9990@gmail.com
- robinaholic: robin_mandagie@yahoo.com
- sillygirl123: adrianmackenzie1228@gmail.com 
- TimRobert: leviathan7891@gmail.com
- Lovers2You: joserenaldo12@gmail.com
- tharathepug: emmadermops@hotmail.de 
- dalli: dalli_x@web.de
- akab: akab20032002@yahoo.com
- gucer42: milo_emilio@hotmail.com
- ASimTale: Skibbleshanks@yahoo.com
- golfdriver: hkgolfdriver@hotmail.com
- choconut_ella: ealabin@gmail.com
- lyzandra: lyzandra-12@hotmail.com
- kimminsun: shinyeonjoo@163.com
- Greyhoundx: Darkdinnamic@gmail.com
- Megumi1234: arbenn2015@hotmail.com
- Sarra1171: sarah_el_kamar@yahoo.com

PMed EMAILS LIST:

- MrsSanta
- Gassenglubscher
- megaperle
- Moonglade

PATRONS LIST: You will have to post how much you were paying, and you need to prove it by copying your pledge history to L666 (hoping there's no problem).

Once you have proven it, I will send you the PM if you don't already have it.

I'll update the topic ASAP, don't worry. I'm in the EU time zone, but I will check everyday.

About me: I was paying 30$, and I was one of the five 30$ members.

This is my pledge history:

https://s22.postimg.org/ew81khb4x/image.png

https://s16.postimg.org/hmer8bq05/image.png

http://postimg.org/image/drbd5r6u9/

50$:

30$:

- redabyss (redabyss on Patreon) <- will no longer support due to moving on to TS4

- Asimtale

- MrsSanta

20$:

10$:

- simbot

- Moonglade

- megaperle (Angelus on Patreon)

- robinaholic

- choconut_ella

- noemikiya13 (Anna on Patreon)

5$:

- akab

- golfdriver

- gucer42 (Mylok on Patreon)

- gobur (Tim Robert on Patreon)

- vevseev990

- RichardKing

- Canard

- Golosgolos (Alexs on Patreon)

- sillygirl123

- icehaku

- megumi1234 (A Benn on Patreon)

- Lovers2you

- Gassenglubscher (Philip S. on Patreon)

- captaincarveom (Carveom on patreon)

- claybmt

- tharathepug (Emmathepug on Patreon)

- lyzandra

- Greyhoundx (Dinnamic on Patreon)

- Sarra1171 (Sarah Kamar on Patreon)

- CJDJ

1$:

Guest Redabyss

On Patreon: Simbot $10 a month (up from $5 earlier in the year). Pledged since Jan 2016. Will double or triple down on my support while L666 rebuilds their Patreon supporters.

http://i.imgur.com/seN2oWm.png

Hello!

The point would be restoring the settings as they were, so to have the different Patrons "reserved". If the ones that were pledging more than 10$ won't return it's okay! Of course it's not up to me to decide, I'm just doing a list for her if she ever needs it.

I was also thinking of doing some kind of petition, if anyone agrees. Just anything to help her.

Would be nice if someone expert can post a valid petition.

To the other guys: some of you didn't post the pledge history. I already know you by name, but it would be better to prove your pledges by posting the pledge history ;)

Guest Redabyss

Registered on Patreon as Moonglade, pledging US$10.00 per month starting from April 2016.  I can't see the petition on the link it says it's gone?  I hope everything's okay for L666, sending love n hugs.

attachicon.gifMoonglade_April2016.jpgattachicon.gifMoonglade_July2016.jpgattachicon.gifMoonglade_October2016.jpg

I dunno what happened, but I'm completely noob for what regards petitions, so it was more a temporary thing. If someone knows a better site and how to administer good petition, it would be a good thing!

First bad news: The Petition page on Patreon is down!

But what the hell is happening there?

As far as I noticed, first Paypal did not allow donation for adult gaming.

But I can buy anything for very very hardcore real sexplay online with Paypal – but not for S3 animations? I phoned with Paypal Germany, they do not understand the problem. I mailed to paypal. Paypals replied without any answer to my questions but a trial to „help us to make Paypal better“. Nope, I won´t do that, answer my questions first. No reply...

Maybe L666 checks out if there is any reason we can pay for the animations / updates and with paypal, and not in the donate area. Paypal listed online sexshops, so why not adult animations for a game?

Now problems with Patreon:

I just like to check out first (in course of my bad English) what is on with this Patreon thing. I m a suspicious user (not to l666 or other creators), so I payed 1 $ at first. Will Patreon take this 1 $ in december too – for nothing but a banned user? Maybe Patreon can ban the petition site for L666 – but some of us use FB or Twitter to tell the web what s on with this kind of „Patreontism“.

MS

P.S. Many thanks for your new signature redabyss!

Guest Redabyss

So petitions are useless eh? Well I figured they wouldn't have helped much to begin with. At this point, it would be better to find another site, or maybe to just administer things here on LL somehow... I dunno. It's up to L666.

Anyway, I paid using a prepaid card, and it worked efficiently.

P.S. Many thanks for your new signature redabyss!

lol np... just don't be rude next time ;)

Some petitions are really helpful, but if there is error 404 on the side without any further informations... aaarrg!!!

Maybe we have to wait a while and see if other creators for our beloved OKW will have same problems with the Patreontism in the nearest future.

P. S. Some of my posts look a bit rude, but do not get this wrong, I meaned this much more funny (giggeling and writing).

Uuuhuu - I just had the idea to ask Dailycard to create pleeeease a Batmobile for a very special member... ;-)

Guest Redabyss

Some petitions are really helpful, but if there is error 404 on the side without any further informations... aaarrg!!!

Maybe we have to wait a while and see if other creators for our beloved OKW will have same problems with the Patreontism in the nearest future.

P. S. Some of my posts look a bit rude, but do not get this wrong, I meaned this much more funny (giggeling and writing).

Uuuhuu - I just had the idea to ask Dailycard to create pleeeease a Batmobile for a very special member... ;-)

Lol... gee thanks! Sorry for misinterpreting.

So I guess we should still try the petition after all.

Anyway, I'm happy this thread is going well. I wish we were able to contact L666 more steadily though, with a group chat for example, to organize us better.

On Patreon: Simbot $10 a month (up from $5 earlier in the year). Pledged since Jan 2016. Will double or triple down on my support while L666 rebuilds their Patreon supporters.

http://i.imgur.com/seN2oWm.png

Hello!

The point would be restoring the settings as they were, so to have the different Patrons "reserved". If the ones that were pledging more than 10$ won't return it's okay! Of course it's not up to me to decide, I'm just doing a list for her if she ever needs it.

I was also thinking of doing some kind of petition, if anyone agrees. Just anything to help her.

Would be nice if someone expert can post a valid petition.

To the other guys: some of you didn't post the pledge history. I already know you by name, but it would be better to prove your pledges by posting the pledge history ;)

Ah, I see.  I wasn't trying imply that I'm for extra "perks" by increasing my contribution, just offering to bump it up while she rebuilds her supporters list.