Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What are you modding?

Poll

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: I am creating mods for: (92 member(s) have cast votes)

I am modding

1. Skyrim (66 votes [37.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.71%

2. Skyrim SSE (22 votes [12.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.57%

3. Oblivion (6 votes [3.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.43%

4. Fallout 4 (25 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

5. Fallout 3 (5 votes [2.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.86%

6. Follout New Vegas (17 votes [9.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.71%

7. Skyrim - Enderal (3 votes [1.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.71%

8. Witcher 3 (3 votes [1.71%] - View)

9. The Sims 3 (5 votes [2.86%] - View)

10. The Sims 4 (3 votes [1.71%] - View)

11. Dead or Alive (1 votes [0.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.57%

12. Crusader Kings II (5 votes [2.86%] - View)

13. Stellaris (5 votes [2.86%] - View)

14. XCOM 2 (2 votes [1.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.14%

15. Starbound (1 votes [0.57%] - View)

16. Unreal Engine (UDK) non famous games (1 votes [0.57%] - View)

17. Morrowind (1 votes [0.57%] - View)

18. Mass Effect (1, 2, or 3) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

19. TTW (2 votes [1.14%] - View)

20. Dragon Age Inquisition (2 votes [1.14%] - View)

Vote Guests cannot vote

Subject2Host

Subject2Host

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

I am modding a game right now, but it's with a built in system that players can use to create and find mods in-game, so it doesn't really fit this kind of modding category.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Gameplayer

Gameplayer

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

I just released a mod for Fallout 4.

The mod makes NPC's use up their grenades if they throw them...So they usually only get to use one grenade and then they are out.

Now sure it was a mod ppl been asking for over like a year.

Im sure a lot of people wanted them for the Molotov cocktails in Survival Mode, there were tons of threads.

Thing that got me to make it was when I was using Raider Overhaul...The Raiders got infinite Nuka Grenades...Now that became an issue since the raiders were all leveled to the player level and had infinite Nuka Nades.

So I checked around and its been a year and no one posted a mod for it.  So I made it in like 5 minutes....The page took like 1/2 hour to make to post it.

Right now Im playing Skyrim, I just finished tweaking up some muscle normal maps of some mod called GUK, named after a guy on LL called GUK cause he does this thing on normal maps.

So the mod had like 11 maps...I didn't quite like em so I tweaked them all out.....Then added a 12th map that instead of being like Amazon Woman ripped was like a lot softer cause I like to have Lydia and she's a 100 weight....

I also made the ramp up to 100 weight rippedness a whole lot more gradual and not jarring....So you really get too see the tone starting in over time, when playing with Pumping Iron.

Not sure Im done with it yet, been thinking about adding 4 more maps, at the end of High end spectrum so that the 80-100 weight range is more soft...This will force the 60-80 range to be muscled out.

I also saw there were some male tone normal maps, might have a look at those and make a whole complete package.

Plays real well with Disparity and Pumping Iron

I'm also thinking about taking an idea from Fallout 4 were the Food Buffs are actually you know awesome....An making the Food and Alcohol especially awesome with like Buffs that aren't forgettable and over in 1-3 seconds.  Cause otherwise I just ignore food in Skyrim altogether.  I know there are other mods that do this now, but their buffs are just sad and forgettable and are weighed against like nasty debuffs for not using food.

foxcon145

foxcon145

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

wow at the moment i am the only vote for morrowind. I'm not modding it so hard but a bit. A few swords or a new residence... not to forget new textures :o

Skyrim are obviously modding the most. It has the most potential.

One game that i am modding since years is Rome Total War 1. A complete new map, new units, traits and so on. Even though it is a very unstable game and when modded even more.

Carabosse

Carabosse

Remastered

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Four mods but currently 90+% effort is focused on one.

For Skyrim: A new version of Bestial Essence. A store mod called Essential Relief. And an as yet unnamed mod about managing different homesteads and relationships.

For Fallout 4: Fort Hagen Pharmacy, a sister mod to Essential Relief.

MorePrinniesDood

MorePrinniesDood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Just Skyrim right now, but got a lot of work in progress mods for it:

* An update to Egg Factory

* A refactor of Diet Based Butt

* A nude/unarmed gameplay mod

* A north wing study/library for Hearthfire homes

* Something to make fur/leather/hide/forsworn armors easier to temper to cap

* and maybe an ENB preset

I might in time port some of those to SSE, though most will have to wait till SKSE 64 hits parity with SKSE classic.

Mr_Treason

Mr_Treason

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I'm working on my first mod for Loverslab now for Crusader Kings 2. 90% of my focus right now.

I'm also slowly working on a mod for Hearts of Iron IV which isn't listed. (Another paradox game.) 

peculiaris

peculiaris

I'm sorry I'm white

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

i found it a little disappointing that the thing I'm modding wasn't an option...

microsoft paint 2000

<3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Poll