What are you modding?

I am creating mods for:  

102 members have voted

1. 1. I am modding

Hi, this poll is to track what games are modded by people by CREATING mods. If you are creating a mod for a game, please track it on the poll.

If a game is missing, please post, and I will add it.

Hi, this poll is to track what games are modded. If you are creating a mod for a game, please track it on the poll.

For me :

- Morrowind

- Oblivion (even if I don't like it)

- Fallout 3

- Fallout New Vegas

- TTW

- Skyrim

- Fallout 4

- The Sims 3

- The Sims 4

- Mass Effect 1

- Mass Effect 2

- Mass Effect 3

- Dragon Age Inquisition

- Prison Architect

- Saints Row The Third

Hi, this poll is to track what games are modded by people by CREATING mods. If you are creating a mod for a game, please track it on the poll.

Modding Neverwinter / Neverwinter Nights 2.. :)

Currently modding Honey Select. Not on the list (unless I missed it).

It's somehow calming to mod a game that's all about love (and lust) and absolutely nothing else.

Plus, it doesn't crash or glitch, which is actually quite huge when you're just trying to relax.

• 3 weeks later...

Mainly just low poly modding in 3dsmax. I like to edit GTA San Andreas models (pedestrians) and make my own stuff up trying to fit the low quality creation style. I also mod Doom a ittle bit, but that's just working on sprites. You could say I mod Skyrim since I customize textures for my character and often have to adjusts mods to my liking via the Creation Kit.

I wish to pick up Skyrim modding seriously once I get a new machine, but for now I've got to resort to older stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from Skyrim Classic I still occasionally do some stuff in DA:O, although I probably won't release anymore for that game.

You should, what a wonderful game. New mods would encourage people to relive the magic or maybe try it for the first time. I adored that game. Wynne was my mum after I left the circle.

I just released a mod for Fallout 4.

The mod makes NPC's use up their grenades if they throw them...So they usually only get to use one grenade and then they are out.

Now sure it was a mod ppl been asking for over like a year.

Im sure a lot of people wanted them for the Molotov cocktails in Survival Mode, there were tons of threads.

Thing that got me to make it was when I was using Raider Overhaul...The Raiders got infinite Nuka Grenades...Now that became an issue since the raiders were all leveled to the player level and had infinite Nuka Nades.

So I checked around and its been a year and no one posted a mod for it.  So I made it in like 5 minutes....The page took like 1/2 hour to make to post it.

Right now Im playing Skyrim, I just finished tweaking up some muscle normal maps of some mod called GUK, named after a guy on LL called GUK cause he does this thing on normal maps.

So the mod had like 11 maps...I didn't quite like em so I tweaked them all out.....Then added a 12th map that instead of being like Amazon Woman ripped was like a lot softer cause I like to have Lydia and she's a 100 weight....

I also made the ramp up to 100 weight rippedness a whole lot more gradual and not jarring....So you really get too see the tone starting in over time, when playing with Pumping Iron.

Not sure Im done with it yet, been thinking about adding 4 more maps, at the end of High end spectrum so that the 80-100 weight range is more soft...This will force the 60-80 range to be muscled out.

I also saw there were some male tone normal maps, might have a look at those and make a whole complete package.

Plays real well with Disparity and Pumping Iron

I'm also thinking about taking an idea from Fallout 4 were the Food Buffs are actually you know awesome....An making the Food and Alcohol especially awesome with like Buffs that aren't forgettable and over in 1-3 seconds.  Cause otherwise I just ignore food in Skyrim altogether.  I know there are other mods that do this now, but their buffs are just sad and forgettable and are weighed against like nasty debuffs for not using food.

wow at the moment i am the only vote for morrowind. I'm not modding it so hard but a bit. A few swords or a new residence... not to forget new textures :o

Skyrim are obviously modding the most. It has the most potential.

One game that i am modding since years is Rome Total War 1. A complete new map, new units, traits and so on. Even though it is a very unstable game and when modded even more.

• 2 weeks later...

Four mods but currently 90+% effort is focused on one.

For Skyrim: A new version of Bestial Essence. A store mod called Essential Relief. And an as yet unnamed mod about managing different homesteads and relationships.

For Fallout 4: Fort Hagen Pharmacy, a sister mod to Essential Relief.

Just Skyrim right now, but got a lot of work in progress mods for it:

* An update to Egg Factory

* A refactor of Diet Based Butt

* A nude/unarmed gameplay mod

* A north wing study/library for Hearthfire homes

* Something to make fur/leather/hide/forsworn armors easier to temper to cap

* and maybe an ENB preset

I might in time port some of those to SSE, though most will have to wait till SKSE 64 hits parity with SKSE classic.

Archived