Lethal Plugs mod

Vallarie

Intro

This mod was intended to be used in conjunction with Cursed Loot and fast travel while bound disabled. I've made some modifications to a some of the plugs featured in the sexlab series that are designed to kill your female heroine once her arousal levels reach 100, but I am by no means a modder and have never created a mod before. With my limited knowledge, I was able to create these changes, test them, and create a BSA file in Creation Kit. I am however using massive amount of mod dependencies and was wondering if someone would be able to see if this is working or not for them, clean it up a bit, and make a stand-alone version of this, perhaps even expand it into a larger mod.

Dependencies

Pet Collar: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1423-petcollar/

SexLab

SexLab Aroused

Devious Devices

ZaZ Animation Pack

Devious Devices - Integration

Devious Devices - Expansion

Description

I have turned several harmless plugs into devices that will kill your character in very cruel ways once her arousal levels reach 100.

Iron Plug - This plug will electrocute your character leaving her to spaz helplessly on the ground until she exhales her last breath.

Inflatable Plug - This plug is a vaginal IED that detonates inside your heroine in such a way that the blast is expelled out of her vagina. By such, the plug is shot upwards through her cervix with such a force that it launches the character several feet into the air. Victim does not hit the ground alive.

Soul Gem Plug - Also known as cryo-plug, this plug freezes your heroine over a very short period of time. The device shuts off once the victim's heart stops beating.

I think I did some work on the primitive plug as well but that may have been work in progress.

Let me know what you think guys.

Final Note

Best way to get your arousal level to 100 is to pump the Inflatable Plug (one of the options when you click on the item in your inventory) until your arousal level reaches maximum.

LethalPlugs.zip

I don't see a use for this.....unless you could sneak up, place it in someone's inventory, and when they equip it will kill them after a short while, allowing you to gain sexual fluids from people without having sex with them, and also kill unwanted outlaws. However, I'm not sure if reverse pickpocketing works in skyrim, but it does with Fallout 3 and likely Fallout 4, as you can deposit a live grenade into their inventory. Otherwise its not good business to kill your customers, milkmaids, or f*cktoys when you need them alive to continue gaining profits.

I think it looks kind of interesting. Not completely sure of a use unless you have a slave mod and get pissed at one of your slaves. I use the defeat function in sexlab leveling, with it you can "die" but are instantly "resurrected". Might make an interesting combo to keep exploding. :lol:

Point was to basically create a more compelling challenge to try to free yourself from certain perilous situations. For example if you trigger a trap in Cursed Loot mod and end up with a plug inside that just vibrates from time to time. No big deal, right? But what if that same plug kills you when your arousal hits 100? This places a far greater significance on having the plug vibrate and by such effectively raise your arousal level. Under such conditions one would hasten to seek a way out or see a smith. Player will also have to weigh out if sleeping until morning to gain greater visibility when traveling is worth it if the trap is triggered at night because sleeping alone will raise your arousal level accordingly. Add to that a feature in one of the mods that disables fast travel if you have any device on you and suddenly you'll find yourself running for your life, literally. I suppose without Cursed Loot and disable fast travel with any device thisnmod would indeed not make much sense; pardon the oversight.

Further, I was inspired to create this mod (assuming i packed it properly since I could not find any devious death mods out there. If anyone knows of any (i.e. starving to death which would make gag balls a fearsome device to be locked into) please let me know.

Point was to basically create a more compelling challenge to try to free yourself from certain perilous situations. For example if you trigger a trap in Cursed Loot mod and end up with a plug inside that just vibrates from time to time. No big deal, right? But what if that same plug kills you when your arousal hits 100? This places a far greater significance on having the plug vibrate and by such effectively raise your arousal level. Under such conditions one would hasten to seek a way out or see a smith. Player will also have to weigh out if sleeping until morning to gain greater visibility when traveling is worth it if the trap is triggered at night because sleeping alone will raise your arousal level accordingly. Add to that a feature in one of the mods that disables fast travel if you have any device on you and suddenly you'll find yourself running for your life, literally. I suppose without Cursed Loot and disable fast travel with any device thisnmod would indeed not make much sense; pardon the oversight.

Further, I was inspired to create this mod (assuming i packed it properly since I could not find any devious death mods out there. If anyone knows of any (i.e. starving to death which would make gag balls a fearsome device to be locked into) please let me know.

Well since you put it that way, it makes a lot more sense now! I'm going to try and give it a go and let you know how it works out. ;)

Ok, I installed this and pet collar. One of the two didn't like my game very much, it took a bit of fiddling just to get it to start. Once I got in game, I used additem to get some inflatable plugs to try. I noticed a lot of my textures and images were now missing in the menu. I tried the plugs, but they no longer had an ingame texture or any option to inflate. If I selected them in my inventory, they just got removed instead of giving me any options.

Nope, not at all, I just needed it for a script. When the plug goes off it borrows a script from pet collar that basically uses a spell and ...uum, does something else. But other than that script, it's not necessary at all.  As for the esp, chances are I packaged it wrong entirely :\ If there is an esp, I set the pet collar as the active archive, so maybe that's it, but again, I am not a modder, just someone who feels comfortable manipulating values of different mods to a point I am able to create whole new items and effects out of existing pieces.

Indeed, there are some situations. Again, I am not a modder else I would have implemented ways of getting out.  For the time being, all it is, is a few plugs with some creative execution visuals which pertain to their respective nature.  For example, the cryo plug will show your character slowly freezing over, the electrocution plug will show your character thrashing on the ground helplessly with electricity flying everywhere, etc.  For what it's worth, it's a start, but one that I don't see a comparable to due to lack of player execution mods out there of such content.

I can see some points to use it, and i definitly won't install the quite buggy Maria Eden just to kill my character. ;) Although i admit... the descriptions sound probably more funny than it's ingame, especially with my way to play... my arousal is usually 100 by default, even without wearing plugs. But if they work for NPCs as well... i don't value most followers and/or slaves so much that i wouldn't use those things one some of them. :D

About reverse pick pocketing: it's possible, but i'm not sure if they actually equip stuff. I think it's at least more likely if the plugs had some armor rating or usefull enchantment, since the challange is somewhere else anyways... it might be a good idea to add some buffs. :)

Oh man, I've had some fun with NPCs with this mod.  I used another mod to knock an NPC out, tie them up, and put one of those inflatable plugs inside her.  At the moment her arousal level was around 20, so I stripped naked in front of the tied up NPC.  Her arousal level slowly climbed and once it reached 100, BOOM! Better than 4th of July fireworks :D  Now the only trouble is... I don't think this mod works in the form that it's uploaded.  It would require someone with more modding knowledge than myself to piece this bad boy together for some fun.

• 1 month later...

Archived