Isnt the elin ring craftable?

Yes' date=' Jewelry section. One of it items needed to craft it is a black soul gem so using console command to get the ring is easier if you are early in the game...unless you know exactly where to find a black soul gem.

[/quote']

Meh using console commands feels cheating :I

Kirisame

I don't know why the pics are not displaying. They appear at first then usually about 24 hrs later they stop appearing. I would venture to guess that the file size is too big. You can right click on the placeholder and choose "copy link location" then open the link in a new tab or window.

---------------------------

Xenosnake

I haven't tried out Photobucket, do they allow NSFW pics?

EDIT: I changed the link coding for the Shadow Walker Armor screenshots. Let me know if nothing is showing up.

Again, they appear at first, but not when I clear the browser cache and reload the page. At least now the links are active and you only need to click on it to see the images. I'll redo the rest of the screenshot links later today.

Kirisame

I don't know why the pics are not displaying. They appear at first then usually about 24 hrs later they stop appearing. I would venture to guess that the file size is too big. You can right click on the placeholder and choose "copy link location" then open the link in a new tab or window.

---------------------------

Xenosnake

I haven't tried out Photobucket' date=' do they allow NSFW pics?

EDIT: I changed the link coding for the Shadow Walker Armor screenshots. Let me know if nothing is showing up.

Again, they appear at first, but not when I clear the browser cache and reload the page. At least now the links are active and you only need to click on it to see the images. I'll redo the rest of the screenshot links later today.

[/quote']

Yep, the Shadow Walker screenshots are working, their thumbnails don't load, but clicking on them works.

After learn how to translate, get rid of original description and convert [] symbols to their original language.

I can made it.

Elin race and Summon Elin ring.

3f9ef403179a574537a609129ee35a5008726aba1a801a4e53d4f97f3f406b6e4g.jpg

Elin race helm fix.

a850692f81901165895e3f5b066d39a119a15cb74ac8da5df17a05c543a7d5b14g.jpg

it is still testing phase, but working.

After learn how to translate' date=' get rid of original description and convert ['] symbols to their original language.

I can made it.

Elin race and Summon Elin ring.

3f9ef403179a574537a609129ee35a5008726aba1a801a4e53d4f97f3f406b6e4g.jpg

Elin race helm fix.

a850692f81901165895e3f5b066d39a119a15cb74ac8da5df17a05c543a7d5b14g.jpg

it is still testing phase, but working.

Looks great arkgolf, thank you for your help. Looking at the translation of the Elin's Power, I was almost correct at guessing what it does. Great work. Btw, that helmet looks so cute on her.

I happen to download a truck-load of armors and will be busy trying them out. If they are not already posted on LoversLab then I'll upload them.

Here I upload new file >>Elin Race Helm Fix<< and >>EN patches<< for Elin Race, Summon Elin ring and Elin race helm Fix.

In EN patches folder you'll see 2 version of file.

1. embed version is esp/esm file that translate to English paste it to your data folder it should work fine pls backup you old esp/esm file before overwrite it.

2. string version is esp/esm file that has translate String file come with copy all file and paste it to your data folder it should overwrite your old file so make sure to backup it before, without String file you can not start skyrim.

I use esm file in stable version to made EN patches for Elin Race and use fix esp file for Summon Elin Ring that I post on 1st page so them should work fine.

An EN patches for Elin Race and Summon Elin Ring is still Testing phase and it need to correction in some sentence and words.

You can help me with this Skyrim Strings Localizer use this tools to open esp/esm file and String then looking for sentence or word that need to edit and copy FormID, ID and Text and post it with correct version on this thread or edit it yourself then upload your Translate file and share it to everybody in this thread.

thx you.

I like that miku hair. Why dont you add it to your pack?

8880.jpg

It was not easy to find - http://skup.dip.jp/up/up02403.zip

Works along with Apachii hairs pretty well. Has green and decolored version for custom color.

Hello Gvertiin

Thank you, Miku's hair looks great on her in that screenshot. I have her outift that I used on an old character. I will add this to my OP by the end of the day along with her outfilt. If I remember correctly, Miku's outfit fits CBBE bodies, but I will still have to test it out.

Here I upload new file >>Elin Race Helm Fix<< and >>EN patches<< for Elin Race' date=' Summon Elin ring and Elin race helm Fix.

In EN patches folder you'll see 2 version of file.

1. embed version is esp/esm file that translate to English paste it to your data folder it should work fine pls backup you old esp/esm file before overwrite it.

2. string version is esp/esm file that has translate String file come with copy all file and paste it to your data folder it should overwrite your old file so make sure to backup it before, without String file you can not start skyrim.

I use esm file in stable version to made EN patches for Elin Race and use fix esp file for Summon Elin Ring that I post on 1st page so them should work fine.

An EN patches for Elin Race and Summon Elin Ring is still Testing phase and it need to correction in some sentence and words.

You can help me with this Skyrim Strings Localizer use this tools to open esp/esm file and String then looking for sentence or word that need to edit and copy FormID, ID and Text and post it with correct version on this thread or edit it yourself then upload your Translate file and share it to everybody in this thread.

thx you.

Thank you once again for your help. I will give this a try and post it on my OP.

Question: Is the Helm Fix for all helmets or only certain ones?

Question: Is the Helm Fix for all helmets or only certain ones?

All vanilla helm.

Elin village is done after test it on my skyrim I will upload it to EN patches folder.

Does her ears protrude from the helms?

Like this' date='

[img']http://i.imgur.com/lA30t.jpg[/img]

If it does and it looks good then no need to fix what is not broken.

Also, do you have any info about the Elin village; quest-related, who to speak to, etc.

Thank you.

here image for helm fix.

I only test on dragonplate helmet

bc9f9c96bed1882011f11560f5d98dfa1fa547d18aded94b47b05eb3485351724g.jpg4980198292278d246e57620bf7b065c9004703ecee47d33dbfb09af4264dd3454g.jpgba4f6212f66ff06620f85c2e1143f0e6a9e83e2f85b10d747114a27a3f9254354g.jpge26d1ae6dc25741c9977af89edfe771295f83220c5c424219dcd6c67177c7d014g.jpg

image take from original modder.

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up03004.jpg

About Elin village I though it is unfinished mods it has a house name "player house" but that is only a house without any decorate thing and can not find a way to decorate this house.

It also has Player Housecarl but can not get her to be follower, and a lot of thing like Arborea Dungeon, mining area.

Only Carriage is work properly you can use it to warp to all town in game.

Maybe it has new update for this mods but I can not find it yet, so now I looking for it.

However, the Active Effects > Fortified Shout (Elin Shout Rising) is missing. Was this intended?

Do you mean this ?

4afa191b47c7b7748b08f1867f6f522edbdb42b6f73ef95fbf203e42580531944g.jpg

It only active on Daytime.

The name "Elin Shout Rising" is look good, I will change "Shout Rising (Elin)" to "Elin Shout Rising".

For everyone who use my EN Patch and want to change/edit some sentence/words feel free to tell me in this thread.

here image for helm fix.

I only test on dragonplate helmet

bc9f9c96bed1882011f11560f5d98dfa1fa547d18aded94b47b05eb3485351724g.jpg4980198292278d246e57620bf7b065c9004703ecee47d33dbfb09af4264dd3454g.jpgba4f6212f66ff06620f85c2e1143f0e6a9e83e2f85b10d747114a27a3f9254354g.jpge26d1ae6dc25741c9977af89edfe771295f83220c5c424219dcd6c67177c7d014g.jpg

image take from original modder.

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up03004.jpg

About Elin village I though it is unfinished mods it has a house name "player house" but that is only a house without any decorate thing and can not find a way to decorate this house.

It also has Player Housecarl but can not get her to be follower' date=' and a lot of thing like Arborea Dungeon, mining area.

Only Carriage is work properly you can use it to warp to all town in game.

Maybe it has new update for this mods but I can not find it yet, so now I looking for it.

[/quote']

I figured Elin Arborea was a work in progress or abandoned. Time will tell.

does this work with the horse riding fighting thing in the latest patch?

i have the version from the tera mod collection and when i click to do fighting stugg my character just stands up on the horses back and any attacking makes a noise but no animation and no damage is dealt to anything

does this work with the horse riding fighting thing in the latest patch?

i have the version from the tera mod collection and when i click to do fighting stugg my character just stands up on the horses back and any attacking makes a noise but no animation and no damage is dealt to anything

I just recently installed the beta patch and nothing happens. The problem could be (a) the patch is only beta, (B) mounted combat does not work with any or all custom races, or © I didn't initiate combat correctly (kept trying to unsheath my weapon and spamming the attack button, but nothing happens).

Are you using custom animation? Unless any custom animation is updated to work with the 1.6 beta, you will get some weird results. Your character standing up on the horse is one such outcome.

When I finally get this Elin mod to work with the new patch, I'll post the results.

EDIT: If anyone is successful in getting this race to work with mounted combat, I would appreciate it if you can tell me how you did it.

EDIT: I just check the Steam manager and even though I'm a beta participant, it would appear I don't have the 1.6 beta. That would explain why I don't mounted combat.

I'm so confused.. Which should I download? -_-a

Hello Chivaleroncross

Download the "New Elin Race v20120618 Stable Release Package". http://www.mediafire.com/?58mk5lmzorh8m23

This is an (almost) all-in-one package. You can consider it as a "starter kit" for those trying this for the first time. The other New Elin Race - Main files section contains older versions.

Oh yeah do you guys already have the high res face tex?

I found one in the old elinrace pack

face1-1.jpg

Face2.jpg

And someone needs to make this armor and weapons.

Jack_i.png

MariatheRipper.jpg

My Elin assassin needs it O 3 o

Hey Xenosnake

I might have something close to the "assassin" outfit you are asking about. Check out the screenshots' date=' it's the [u']S and D outfit[/u]. Let me know if you are interested.

If the high-res face texture is from the older version of the New Elin Race then the obvious answer is yes. I also have some retex files, but I'm not sure if it's the same.

I would like to know if any of these outfits was already uploaded. I have them, but don't know if someone already posted them.

Earth Breaker

hYWhJ.jpg

Princess Flower

8kpeQ.jpg

Sauron

AtRJJ.jpg

S and D Outfit set 1

r9BnW.jpg