Schlongbound

undare

View File

Installation : Extract content on Starbound/Mods (Working with SB 1.1.1)
No requirements..
Obviously conflicts with other body replacer mods.

Schlongbound!
I already have this mod on nexus, but don´t plan to upload more mods there...

This is a body replacer mod that cares about body bounds, (it means, if you wear any piece of clothing/equipment, it wont overlay or look off)
Sadly, for this to work almost flawless, i didn´t add testicles at all. That must be done as a stand alone equipment mod, maybe adding some clothes with flying testicles included, idk, This is just an option (an updated one tho)

The body replacers included are : (Install one 1 of each race you want)
-Human male : with a fixed red color on tip.
-Apex male : 2 versions, red tip, and body colors (shown in screenshots)
-Floran male : body colors
-Glitch male : body colors
-Novadudes male : body colors
----Bonus ;)
SchlongboundFem file contain the nude bodies of :
-Human female without bra. (Or Futa, i think its called)

Note:
-Avian and Hylotl i don know yet because i feel they need an special shape like the mod "Bird with cocks" (that i can´t find anymore)
If you are all ok with this kind of shape, say it and i make/upload them.
Also, no more female bodies of another races for now...
-Also if any of you want to do some colaboration, ask and i will gladly help.

Troubleshoting :
If you have another body mods, the game select the last one it reads.. and it reads alphabetically...
So, delete the last one, or rename the earlier one (folder on Starbound/Mods)
HAve fun!

Hey. If you can't find Birds With Cocks it's because the guy hid the mod on Sexlab to get people to stop messaging him to tell him it doesn't work right anymore. He still has it, and would probably send you assets if you wanted to make your own mod with it. He has a Fur Affinity, but I'll have to go digging for the link later, but PM the guy on the Nexus and you have a shot at getting access to that.

I think I also have the file if you want it in a PM, but I'm not sure if he allows other people to use the assets as any notice in either direction was taken down when the mod was. Does anyone remember if he allowed other people to build with the assets?

Edit: Found the link! http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/7759882/#cid:50785869 That's his post talking about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived