Part of an armor piece gone? Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT

So I was using this mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?) no problem even with bodyslide custom types but suddenly my thong part of my daedric chest piece armor set just vanished when it was there moments before. At the time i was messing with Outfit Studio to get the armor the way I like it so I'm sure its an issue with that. Bodyslide/Outfit Studio still shows the thong on the model when i load it from the game file which is weird. The weirdest part though is that even when I got the untouched mod files and put them in the directory it still wasn't displaying the thong in game.

post-632710-0-87521500-1479064211_thumb.png                here's some pics

post-632710-0-23242200-1479064226_thumb.png

Well that's the odd bit though it was there at one point. Now its not. Guess maybe I've only just gotten Daedric armor so I haven't used it extensively. 

No other armor from the Remodelled set has had pieces disappear and I've done a pretty extensive play through of SE Skyrim.

I've found a work around for now. With the remodelled armor set it includes a set of craftable underwear. I believe its the exact same model that the armor is supposed to use because it works perfectly for the set. Hopefully we'll see an update to the mod that makes it work better for SE but for now at least there's ways to make it work. Thanks for the responses guys, appreciate the suggestions.

Ooh, ooh! I know this one!

If memory serves, that specific armor compilation mod has a lovely setting called "ZAP". When you open them up in Bodyslide to build, you should be able to see a set of choices, such as "Zap Bra", or in this situation "Zap Thong".

Just make sure that it's unticked and build it again with Bodyslide, should solve the issue.

Archived