Tamriel Online - Sexlab Support

deivater

Never going to happen. Technically speaking it's possible, realistically speaking, impossible due to the amount of work it would require. Even with said work, it would have huge amounts of bumps along the way and at completion. Really is too much work.

Networking alone sucks. Networking a multiplayer game is hard. Networking a single player game and then networking mods made for that game hah, debate-able if the network or the creator breaks first.

Hey.. the mod says LAN yeah? Not WAN right? Skip the game and go straight to the orgy.

If not I don't want to know about it or your friends..  lol

cheers

Hey guys,

I bet you heard of the Skyrim Multiplayer mod by Siegfre:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67038/?

Does anybody tried out, if Sexlab works in Multiplayer :D

If yes, that would be awesome. Imagine Servers where people fuck the shit out of each other :D

greetings

• 5 months later...

The grim reality with this is the fact that Sexlab and all mods that would use such a multiplayer platform would have to be be completely rewritten. I can understand how that would make mod authors and teams go hide under a rock instead.

Actually it could, The online mod works in a quite unique method. Instead of playing on a server and everyone connected to that server, you play on your own client but the game generates npc's that are controlled by the other players into your game for everyone connected to the server. So if two people had the mod they could possibly have animations together as long as there is something telling both clients to start an animation.

Sadly this mod is very, very.... very unstable and although you can use any mods the mod itself will crash your game. 

Archived