Kids dont grow up!

Gunnjimm

Damn! On the message where it says my first child has been born, it just crashes then. Hopefully its just my load order - I'll try correct that in a bit (One thing I cant find the load order for it hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp)

Is there any other reason why it might crash??

*Nah I changed my load order to the one suggested before. The game crashes after the "First born" message. Im guessing I haven't installed this correctly then :/

-Any suggestions where I went wrong or how to tackle this??

requirements:

You need Blockhead v8.1 or higher
You need TamagoClub and HiyokoClub

--------------------------------------

Download:
Think you don't have Windows XP, so you download
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z

-------------------

Installation:
Put a 3 files in ONE empty folder.
Use 7z and unpack HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001 ( the 001 and 002 file will be unpacked)
Unpack HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z

Now you have 2 folders in your unpack folder
data
v100b

Open the v100b folder and copy the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
paste it in the data folder, let overwrite !!!

Now open the data folder and copy all: INI, meshes, textures folder and the two esp ( except the readme file )

Paste all in your game data folder.

Then open your game folder data\meshes\characters\hiyogen  and double-click( start) the "link_morph.bat" ( it must be done in the game folders  ! Not in the unpack folder ! )

Done!
-----------------------------
Load order: and all esm and esp you must have !
Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
 TamagoClub.esm
 HiyokoClub.esm
 LoversCreature.esm (if you want creatures sex and children )
LoversTamagoClub.esp
hggf_hiyokoclub_fix
HiyokoGenerator.esp ( best the No-MBP version)
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
(HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp) if you want creatures children

Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp (if you want creatures sex and children )

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

It's weird since I've added Ambitions to the game it's going wrong female when wearing work outfit it won't get naked at all when going to take a dump or a shower ... and she won't continue for woohoo when I ask her to ... she just do the first animations scene then won't continue the other 2 ... :'( she won't get pregnant only to go the old way for "Try a baby" :o 

It's weird since I've added Ambitions to the game it's going wrong female when wearing work outfit it won't get naked at all when going to take a dump or a shower ... and she won't continue for woohoo when I ask her to ... she just do the first animations scene then won't continue the other 2 ... :'( she won't get pregnant only to go the old way for "Try a baby" :o

???? work outfit ?  take a shower ?

You post in a OBLIVION section !

Your Link is a "Mod the sims "

I'm sure you post in the wrong game section.

Right oh, thanks Fejeena!

I pretty sure most of those steps are stop on to what I did; besides that fact that I used Omod, and once I activated the Omod, I then went to my game data (C:) and started the bat (I still got the text saying I didn't have 'privilages', though I suspect that's normal).

Also after unpacking / extracting 001 in the same folder with 002, I then after just went into the 'data folder' and copy and pasted (overwrote) the esp from 001.b - so 001.b was never in the same folder when I "unpacked" 001. 

Also Im using the MBP esp, it was a complete faff to get that installed, do you think the Non-MBP esp is much better? If so could you please link.

In my load order I had the 'hggf' near the bottom; so im going to just correct that and see it that was the problem - I get back shortly.

(Also where does genetics go in that load order, above or below hggf) ?

Also after unpacking / extracting 001 in the same folder with 002, I then after just went into the 'data folder' and copy and pasted (overwrote) the esp from 001.b - so 001.b was never in the same folder when I "unpacked" 001.

???

After you unpacked all Files you have a data folder and a v100b folder

You copy the esp from the v100b  in the data folder !! Not overwrote the 001b  esp.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you use MBP you can use the MBP HiyokoGenerator.esp

If you don't use MBP you should use the No MBP HiyokoGenerator.esp   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24785-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-5-mar-2014/?do=findComment&comment=622895

And if you use HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp you don't need the HiyokoGenerator.esp

From the Hiyoko Generator Gene Forge page:

* Assuming that this mod does not use any function from the orignal HiyokoGenerator; It is possible to remove the original HiyokoGenerator if you have this mod AND HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.

--------------------

LoversTamagoClub.esp
hggf_hiyokoclub_fix

HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp

-------------------------

I pretty sure most of those steps are stop on to what I did; besides that fact that I used Omod, and once I activated the Omod, I then went to my game data (C:) and started the bat (I still got the text saying I didn't have 'privilages', though I suspect that's normal).

? You don't have your game in C:\Program files ...???? Then Windows don't allow you to do it.

You have read my yellow Link ! The game NEVER in C:\Program files ... !!!!

Have you tried to run the bat file as administrator ? ( right click the bat and choose run as administrator )

And you can check your game folder after you run the bat file.

Open your game folders data\meshes\characters\hiyogen\x110\alt

If there is only a ears.nif the bat file did not work.

But if you see

ears.egm

ears.egt

ears.nif

The bat file worked.

Archived