Help finding body mods

Farinata of Oblivion

Recently I became aware that my mod files in TTW were corrupt so I had to re-download them from scratch. I finally got it all working again except now I can't find a body mod that fits my... preferences. 

What I would like is an extremely curvy mod, big tits, big ass. What I have is a very petite version of BnB which is ok but not nearly curvy enough. 

Any suggestions? I looked at nexus but everything there was just as thin as what I already have. It seems odd to me given the plethora of body types in other games. 

Not sure how to work body morphs, gave bigger breasts a try and it solves half my problem... better than nothing I suppose but I'm spoiled by my experience in skyrim. So many body types in that game, can't wait until they get ported to SE. 

On the off chance anyone else has a suggestion or two I would appreciate it but it seems new vegas suffers from a disturbing lack of variety. 

• 1 year later...

Archived