Boston Breeder - Early Access contest

pepertje

Nobody? Absolutely nobody? Is it too hard or have I already exhausted the interest? :P

If it's not too late I'll do some digging and try out.

If I may ask, how will the testing work? Is it just running through areas and testing dialogue or have the more 'active' parts assumedly necessary been refined to testability as well?

Several hours later...

7 pairs of siblings mentioned so far, one of which does not count, and the other of dubious authenticity as it is from the wiki and for the life of me I can't find one of the pair in game...

If this is for New Vegas than ill wait till public release, Not reinstalling NV just to test if I win most likely wont. So nice name loved previous mod no chance I'm re-downloading New Vegas to test. Good luck to whoever gets in.

It's for Fallout 4 ;)

This week's challenge is up! Sadly, nobody got the last one right, so please try your best on this one. Even if you completely try your luck, there's a 1/4 chance you'll win.

?

Location link?

;)

OP, as usual ;)

This week's challenge is up! Sadly, nobody got the last one right, so please try your best on this one. Even if you completely try your luck, there's a 1/4 chance you'll win.

?

Location link?

;)

OP, as usual ;)

Ah.. I seen the old challenges but didn't see the one above those :) Thanks.

Edit : Extra content.

I believe there is a reference to one of these locations while you and Jade is on the Alien spaceship Zeta. I am pretty sure. If you play though that and / or remember what location she referenced about rumors you will eliminate at least one of the locations.

If I remember correctly there are also comments as you develop a relationship with her about her childhood. That should give you a second location. However that is even more fuzzy than the alien episode. (can't forget the alien episode :P)

@Pepertje

How many chances does someone have. I know I failed this test already (through PM :()

I mean if they have two chances they have essentially a 50/50 chance. (of course I don't expect you go give them any feedback on right /wrong until their answers have been given for both attempts. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Exciting news! February 5th, 00:00 GMT (That's about 1:30 hours from posting this), Boston Breeder will be live on my Patreon!

It'll be publically uploaded a week after, exactly 2 years after Fertile Breeder first hit the public :D

And hang onto your butts, there's probably gonna be a lot more coming ;)

Exciting news! February 5th, 00:00 GMT (That's about 1:30 hours from posting this), Boston Breeder will be live on my Patreon!

It'll be publically uploaded a week after, exactly 2 years after Fertile Breeder first hit the public :D

And hang onto your butts, there's probably gonna be a lot more coming ;)

post-89432-0-65915300-1486253720_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Pepertje on a job well done. In two years you went from just starting modding Fallut games to making several mods, altering textures and creating scripts adding dialogue and many, many more things. You have become a modding jack of all trades. To others out there, you are an excellent example of what can be done if only you put your mind to it and have a dream.

Bravo, Bravo, and congratulations on your upcoming mod anniversary! 

Hi, thanks for your great work!

I want to know if I understand well how it will work after the first public release:

How will new feature release work?

- The patron will receive it first and it will go public a fixed time later (Like you you are doing for this release)

- The patron will receive it first and it will go public only when another feature release will be released to the patrons

- Everyone will recieve the main releases but patron will recieve an additional esp with premium features or/and features to be merged in the next main version (that would be the best from maintenance point of view I think)

About bug-fixes that are not game breaking (those that are should be addressed for everyone), will they be released to public member too or will the public member have to wait for the next release to go public?

Just to be sure that you don't misunderstand me, here, I'm not trying to start something here, It's normal that those who support you get more. I just want to know how it will work.

Hi, thanks for your great work!

I want to know if I understand well how it will work after the first public release:

How will new feature release work?

- The patron will receive it first and it will go public a fixed time later (Like you you are doing for this release)

- The patron will receive it first and it will go public only when another feature release will be released to the patrons

- Everyone will recieve the main releases but patron will recieve an additional esp with premium features or/and features to be merged in the next main version (that would be the best from maintenance point of view I think)

About bug-fixes that are not game breaking (those that are should be addressed for everyone), will they be released to public member too or will the public member have to wait for the next release to go public?

Just to be sure that you don't misunderstand me, here, I'm not trying to start something here, It's normal that those who support you get more. I just want to know how it will work.

I've kind of overlooked my Patreon in the past few months since I've been working instead of releasing. I'll be reviewing the tier rewards as well, something I frankly should have done a long time ago. More details on that on my Patreon page.

But as far as content is concerned:

-The public will ALWAYS receive all the content I make, there's no paywalled content.

-Patrons get the access in advance (usually 1 to 2 weeks).

-Patrons will also be receiving more documentation (such as the quest sheets I always make when working on a quest).

-Patrons of a high enough tier get a more weighing say as well. (Requests I'll look into.)

To answer your questions point-by-point:

-The patron will receive it first and it will go public a fixed time later (Like you you are doing for this release)

>Once enough content is in for a new release, Patrons will receive it in advance. It will probably be a while before there's a new batch of content, mainly because I'm not entirely sure how much should be in there to justify them paying for it, so I want it to be as much content as possible.

-The patron will receive it first and it will go public only when another feature release will be released to the patrons

>(Little hard to understand the wording here, so I'll be answering any ways I can interprit this.)

(If you mean "the public will only get it when the Patrons have a new version")

>No. There's a set time between Patreon release and public release. This is usually 1-2 weeks.

(If you mean "once there's new content, the patreons will get it first")

>Yes, just like this time around. Once there's a new batch, patrons will receive it first.

(If you mean "future content will be for patrons only")

>No. All mods I make will eventually reach the public in full.

-Everyone will recieve the main releases but patron will recieve an additional esp with premium features or/and features to be merged in the next main version (that would be the best from maintenance point of view I think)

>There's no premium content: all mods I make will be released to the public in full. Patrons will receive addittional documentation. I'll be looking through the tiered rewards more thoroughly before I give more details on this.

Well that was fast. English is not my first language so I may have some difficulties getting the wording right. 

This one in fact one big question: how will you release the content.

And indeed you answered, so it's release for patrons and some time later for free users?

So thanks for taking the time to understand what I meant and for answering :)

Well that was fast. English is not my first language so I may have some difficulties getting the wording right. 

This one in fact one big question: how will you release the content.

And indeed you answered, so it's release for patrons and some time later for free users?

So thanks for taking the time to understand what I meant and for answering :)

Yes, Patrons will get it first and it will be publically released later on. ;)

Just disregard me if i am annoying.
And again please forgive me i have to ask did you really made it i mean animation pregnancy system and choices etc ?
So can we get a sneak pic like a picture or something ?
Again thank you for all the hard work if my regional,financial status was any better i would be your patreon in a heartbeat i wish that you will get x1000 patrons and have all the time in the world to make mods.

Archived