you need to place a text doc file to download in there too.

so I can click the 5 start for you mod, I am unsure how to do that, if I cannot access the download window, where one makes a choice.

? I think I am lost - what do you mean?

you need to place a text doc file to download in there too.

so I can click the 5 start for you mod, I am unsure how to do that, if I cannot access the download window, where one makes a choice.

? I think I am lost - what do you mean?

when ever you download something as you only have the single download for this mod. I do not get a chance to give your mod a five star rating.. the 5 star's on the right side of the down load window screen.

as you only have the single download there, one never gets to that window to vote for your mod.

EDIT >>> there may be another way of giving the 5 star rating, but I have not found it.

can you make a version without heretical resources dependancy?, i use cbbe which is incompatible with heretical resources. i would like to add this to my game but if the only reason for heretical resource dependancy is the noisy chain effect surely you can add it without making it depend on that mod as a master? otherwise a brilliant resource and makes me want to build a big house in game with all the additions from this mod in it to house slaves and have fun with them, bit like east reach house but with more in it

Currently it is only the chain sound but there will be additional dependencies in future - the new keywords (eg. sex hints) gets applied to all HR armor.

I have not the resources to maintain two versions of ZaZExtensionPack - so it will stick with this dependency.

Give UUNP a try - it is worth every minute you spend.

can you make a version without heretical resources dependancy?, i use cbbe which is incompatible with heretical resources.

Perhaps not all HR assets work well with the CBBE body, but they are not incompatible. I use CBBE and HR together with no issues.

Good news

Pony harness and hogtie animations confirmed working with FNIS PCEA2 and FNIS Sexy Move

Got a notification that ZazExtension Pack started, Scripts are recognized ingame and when i put on the pony harness

i get into a cat like gait, hogtie the same

Again, 1.01 confirmed working even with FNIS PCEA2 and FNIS Sexy Move using latest XPMSE 

Thank you zaira, whatever you did, worked like a charm

Currently it is only the chain sound but there will be additional dependencies in future - the new keywords (eg. sex hints) gets applied to all HR armor.

I have not the resources to maintain two versions of ZaZExtensionPack - so it will stick with this dependency.

Give UUNP a try - it is worth every minute you spend.

I have tried UUNP a while ago but some of my favourite followers are only CBBE and to be honest i like the CBBE curvy body better. UUNP is much more High Res than CBBE and i find with the sheer amount of mods i run (about 400 merged down to 200, and my save games are about 10,000 KB) that its easier to run with the lower res CBBE body, and lower res textures. i dont run anything over 2k res textures and it keeps my frame rate up, which makes me happy. I dont have the money to spend on uber fast graphics card just to run 4k textures for UUNP. also heretic resources are so damn ugly, seriously why would you want them? Give me Captured Dream Shop and DDE devices anytime. you dont have to run two versions of the extension pack, just one with an optional addon for heretic resources for those that want them. i dont see a problem with that but entirely up to you. otherwise i have tried your mod and really liked it as you have done some nice improvements on ZAZ. I do hope that ZAZ can be ported to SSE as well.

hmmm, having recently upgraded from GTX 660 that died to a GTX960 (just before the 1000 series came out) i might as well give UUNP another try and see it it kills the framerate like it did with the 660

can you make a version without heretical resources dependancy?, i use cbbe which is incompatible with heretical resources.

Perhaps not all HR assets work well with the CBBE body, but they are not incompatible. I use CBBE and HR together with no issues.

As far as i remember its only the breastbondage, thats not compatible with CBBE, all other items works fine for me.

As far as i remember its only the breastbondage, thats not compatible with CBBE, all other items works fine for me.

it is only the breastbondage that is incompatible, but my point was that heretical resources is ugly as hell, and i suggested that it would be better to have a base extension mod with addon for those that want the ugly heretical resources items in their game. i dont care about the chain sound, but the rest of his improvement of the zaz mod is great. anyway to each their own. any improvements to base mods like zaz should be body independant so it doesnt matter if you use cbbe or unp/uunp

Regarding frameworks and bodies: I don't agree that a FW needs to be completely body independent - with UUNP Bodyslide you be able to adapt the body to the shape you have in mind - and nowadays new content is getting rare. Nobody enforces you to use body dependent items.

From my point of view theHeretic makes a very great job but there is a gap - to make his mod useful (or at least - more simple to use) for modders it needs some slight adaptations.

We can think about reversing the dependencies - but in this early stage of ZazExtensionPack this would lead to more effort on theHeretics side - I would prefer that he spend this time in making more great toys. Especially because he discovers a whole new playground with havoc chains and ropes.

So we stick with the dependencies as they are. Think about ZazExtensionPack as a W.I.P. for getting new content into our good old Skyrim and make this content easy to use for modders.

About GPU consumption: 2016 I expect than most of your rigs are powerful enough to handle hires content and I don't want to limit the Framework to ancient rigs - sorry about that.

I think I got everything prepared for Maria Eden now - so this mod is going into Bugfixing state until next Maria Eden is released (that will be completely based on this Package)

However - if someone have a good idea that is easy to implement (like hogtied cuffs) - just tell me.

I have no hogtied struggle animations that can be used for Alternate Animations - so hogtied remains as it is now.

Sorry - but I know coding, creating SKSE plugins and creating furnitures. For every other task I need advice.

Tried a hogtied animation device (works fine for me) and haven't found a way to unequip it. It's for modders, right?

P.S. here's log, harness still don't want to apply animation.

Papyrus.0.log

P.P.S. you mentioned some "builder" in Maria Eden - it will be part of ME or will be availible standalone too?

can you make a version without heretical resources dependancy?, i use cbbe which is incompatible with heretical resources. i would like to add this to my game but if the only reason for heretical resource dependancy is the noisy chain effect surely you can add it without making it depend on that mod as a master? otherwise a brilliant resource and makes me want to build a big house in game with all the additions from this mod in it to house slaves and have fun with them, bit like east reach house but with more in it

I don't know why so many people think Heretical Resources is incompatible with CBBE... Only the breast bondage items are UUNP only(which are like 4 items), EVERYTHING else works with CBBE. Why don't you just download it and test it first before you assume it's UUNP only, I mean obviously everything related to the head (gags,masks,bridles) works for both bodies so you know they will work. But even stuff like my harness work for both bodies because it was made for the Bodyslide baseshape which both bodies use. The only reason why the breast bondage items are UUNP only is because they replace the body with my modified BBBody which has different breasts shapes and is a UUNP body.

it is only the breastbondage that is incompatible, but my point was that heretical resources is ugly as hell, and i suggested that it would be better to have a base extension mod with addon for those that want the ugly heretical resources items in their game. i dont care about the chain sound, but the rest of his improvement of the zaz mod is great. anyway to each their own. any improvements to base mods like zaz should be body independant so it doesnt matter if you use cbbe or unp/uunp

First of all my Items use the same material textures as the ones in zap, so basically you are saying you don't like the iron textures?

I agree that the texture quality of the zap items is not perfect but since I can't make textures myself I had to rely on those textures.

I am learning how to use substance painter at the moment so this might change...

If the item style is not your cup of tea then I can just point to the fact that everyone has his own tastes. I don't like the fancy/new looking items in skyrim because they look like they come straight out of a bondage shop. Don't get me wrong I would like these items in fallout4 but in skyrim I tend to be more attracted to the medieval side of things. 

So this was the rational part, now the irrational part... FU and try to make better items yourself xD