hi, are that poses ready furnitures-or still animations? - if you like and want, I can transfer that stuff to the original zaz pack as new furnitures.

regards! Seems to be some turned 180degrees "known"  animation of the wheels.

Yes, they're functional furniture animations (I thought Zaz original package was no longer maintained). Would love to see them added to that package, but zaira allready started with integrating. Wouldn't that cause conflicts?

Had to redo the animations. Couldn't find a way to import them (or better I could import them but it broke the animation rig). Still uses Zaz-meshes and textures. Mostly can't work without them.

I'd PM a you a link with the latest Version.

Hi...maybe we can p.m. really because I have lot of Animation/poses ideas and I need to get a way out of 3dsmax for fully working poses...then we can do a lot of new stuff...all what I Export for now is crappy...there are also a lot of interesting vanilla animations that we can use inside of zaz... EASY and safe gameplay at all. Double animations don´t collide in different mods. FNIS is only reacting if you have doubles inside one esp or esm as far I know.

I watched at your stuff in Detail after I got home again...You would also agree if I´d Change a Little the furnitures?....

hi, are that poses ready furnitures-or still animations? - if you like and want, I can transfer that stuff to the original zaz pack as new furnitures.

Yes, they're functional furniture animations (I thought Zaz original package was no longer maintained). Would love to see them added to that package, but zaira allready started with integrating. Wouldn't that cause conflicts?

Had to redo the animations. Couldn't find a way to import them (or better I could import them but it broke the animation rig). Still uses Zaz-meshes and textures. Mostly can't work without them.

Hi...maybe we can p.m. really because I have lot of Animation/poses ideas and I need to get a way out of 3dsmax for fully working poses...then we can do a lot of new stuff...all what I Export for now is crappy...there are also a lot of interesting vanilla animations that we can use inside of zaz... EASY and safe gameplay at all. Double animations don´t collide in different mods. FNIS is only reacting if you have doubles inside one esp or esm as far I know.

I watched at your stuff in Detail after I got home again...You would also agree if I´d Change a Little the furnitures?....

Thank you for evething. 

Just installed the new version 1.0.7 and doing my usual routine, ran loot, running wyre bash and its brought up

•  ZazExtensionPack.esm: UDR(35)

Am i cool to clean these with tes5edit or are they needed, when i've looked what i would be removing if i save changes show as

Undeleting: [REFR:04028A1A] (places CandleHornChandelier01 [sTAT:00024F20] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:0400760A] (places WoodenChair01 "Chair" [FURN:00036340] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075DC] (places CrateSmall03 [sTAT:0007A617] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075DB] (places CrateSmallLong03Weathered [sTAT:000C2C1B] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075DA] (places CrateSmall01 [sTAT:0007A603] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075D9] (places CrateSmallLong01 [sTAT:0007A605] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075D8] (places CrateSmall02 [sTAT:0007A609] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075D7] (places CrateSmall03Weathered [sTAT:000C2C05] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075D6] (places CrateSmallLong03Weathered [sTAT:000C2C1B] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075CD] (places CrateSmallLong02 [sTAT:0007A60B] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075CC] (places CrateSmallLong02Weathered [sTAT:000C2C17] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075CB] (places CrateSmallLong04 [sTAT:0007A610] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075CA] (places CrateSmallLong04Weathered [sTAT:000C2C1C] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075C9] (places CrateSmall03 [sTAT:0007A617] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075C8] (places CrateSmallLong02 [sTAT:0007A60B] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075C7] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075C6] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075C0] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075BB] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075BA] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075B9] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075B8] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075B7] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075B6] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075B5] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075B4] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075B3] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075B2] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075B1] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075B0] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075AF] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075AE] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075AD] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:040075AC] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
Undeleting: [REFR:04028FE5] (places WoodenChair01 "Chair" [FURN:00036340] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of zbfTestZone "Zaz Test Zone" [CELL:0400753B])
[undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 841, Undeleted Records: 35, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Thanks

sorry if this was asked already, but crawling animation with pony harness doesnt seem to work for me as intended with npcs. On PC its fine, but equipping a follower will have them walk and run normally, they only kneel when they stop moving. Is this something to do with fnis sexy move maybe? 

I thought fnis sexy move was messing with mine too ,I put my pc in the harness when I took it off no more sexy move , even if I changed it in mcn

As i recall they put something into devious devices integration to affect the walk style if devices was being equipped which conflicted with FNIS sexy move although if you use the FNIS sexy move dialogue option (enable in MCM) you can overrule it by reselecting the style you want

Didnt think there was anything like that in ZaZ/Zaz extension though

I have some questions

how can I enable the BDSM mechanics? I put the ring but nothing happens in the bed

where are the spells fo whipping and tears?

the painfull breast do nothin or maybe the arent compatible with CBBE?

the magic rope in zbftestzone dont move, my characters just float and strugles but nothing else

ZEP is a resource and framework package - nothing for players - made for modders.

You need a mod to get everything working.

Nipple clamps are part of Heretical Resources and that is based on UUNP.

Since you are able to form every body style you like with UUNP bodyslide I will concentrate on this body type only.

ZEP is a resource and framework package - nothing for players - made for modders.

Since you are able to form every body style you like with UUNP bodyslide I will concentrate on this body type only.

can you recommend anything , a mod I mean

I thought fnis sexy move was messing with mine too ,I put my pc in the harness when I took it off no more sexy move , even if I changed it in mcn

As i recall they put something into devious devices integration to affect the walk style if devices was being equipped which conflicted with FNIS sexy move although if you use the FNIS sexy move dialogue option (enable in MCM) you can overrule it by reselecting the style you want

In my experience you can't just re-select the walk you had. You have to pick a different one, then go back in and select your original. I use 4 and 6 because they're basically the same, and if one of them gets turned off somehow, I turn on the other one.

In my experience you can't just re-select the walk you had. You have to pick a different one, then go back in and select your original. I use 4 and 6 because they're basically the same, and if one of them gets turned off somehow, I turn on the other one.

I did try to change the walk but it stayed with vanilla[gorilla]  will try this way when it gets put on me next time though ,thanks  [who gave computers personalities anyway?]. oh out of interest can you turn your other one back on later?

I did try to change the walk but it stayed with vanilla[gorilla]  will try this way when it gets put on me next time though ,thanks  [who gave computers personalities anyway?]. oh out of interest can you turn your other one back on later?

Yes, I switch back and forth between 6 (my favorite walk/run) and 4 (my favorite walk/not my favorite run).

given that a fair percentage of us use and prefer CBBE, why cant you make it for that body as well. CBBE is very stable and popular with those of us that like to abide by the KISS rule, rather than UUNP that has so many variants and I have tried both over the years and keep coming back to CBBE for its ease of install/use. I simply do not see enough difference in quality that is worth all the issues with getting UUNP to work properly.

would be interesting if a poll was done of loverslab/nexus users to find out how many people use each body type. the author of heretical resources cant be bothered doing anything for CBBE as he says the polygon count isnt high enough. pretty much everything in heretical resources bar the breast ties works in CBBE anyway as I have tested it. that includes the nipple clamps.

BTW theres a new version of CBBE being created at the moment that has a much higher polygon count which should be interesting.

BTW theres a new version of CBBE being created at the moment that has a much higher polygon count which should be interesting.

That is going to be for sse though is it not?  Do not think they are going to release it for this version of the game, though it may still work, but from what they are saying it will use new uv maps and such, and will in effect be a new body type, though to be honest I do not really pay that much attention to the technical side of it, just when is it available and how easy will it be to use :shy:

given that a fair percentage of us use and prefer CBBE, why cant you make it for that body as well. CBBE is very stable and popular with those of us that like to abide by the KISS rule, rather than UUNP that has so many variants and I have tried both over the years and keep coming back to CBBE for its ease of install/use. I simply do not see enough difference in quality that is worth all the issues with getting UUNP to work properly.

would be interesting if a poll was done of loverslab/nexus users to find out how many people use each body type. the author of heretical resources cant be bothered doing anything for CBBE as he says the polygon count isnt high enough. pretty much everything in heretical resources bar the breast ties works in CBBE anyway as I have tested it. that includes the nipple clamps.

You are right that only the breast bondage Items in HR are not working with CBBE because your body gets replaced with a custom one I made when the Item gets equipped. The custom body is based on UUNP so CBBE textures are not working and yes the reason I won't make this exact bodymod for CBBE is because UUNP has more polygons in the breast area which makes it far easier to modify it. So I am simply not able to produce an exact replica of the bodymod with the CBBE Base.

About CBBE beeing easier to install, if you use Bodyslide the amount of work you have to do is the same for both bodies. You select the base and select a preset and build it, Done. The fact that UUNP has more presets to choose from doesn't make it harder to install from my point of view. Also, you have all the CBBE presets for UUNP so if you just prefer the CBBE shapes pick the preset for UUNP. 

In the end, it comes down to what armor/cloth Items exist that you want and that only exist for one of the two bodies. All the big packs I like are for UUNP or both so that has driven my decision a bit. Of course, I also care about the amount of polygons.

The only real difference apart from poly amount are the uv maps both bodies use so they need their own texture. If this wasn't the case you could just switch the bodies in any way you want and most people wouldn't even notice it. The sad thing is there is no real reason for them to have different texture setups. UUNP uses the vanilla setup and CBBE just has a little different layout for no real reason, this probably just happened during development and now we have this messed up 2 bodies situation.

Oh and I think Varithina is right that the new CBBE is planned for SSE but it might be possible to port it back to old skyrim.

You are right that only the breast bondage Items in HR are not working with CBBE because your body gets replaced with a custom one I made when the Item gets equipped. The custom body is based on UUNP so CBBE textures are not working and yes the reason I won't make this exact bodymod for CBBE is because UUNP has more polygons in the breast area which makes it far easier to modify it. So I am simply not able to produce an exact replica of the bodymod with the CBBE Base.

About CBBE beeing easier to install, if you use Bodyslide the amount of work you have to do is the same for both bodies. You select the base and select a preset and build it, Done. The fact that UUNP has more presets to choose from doesn't make it harder to install from my point of view. Also, you have all the CBBE presets for UUNP so if you just prefer the CBBE shapes pick the preset for UUNP. 

In the end, it comes down to what armor/cloth Items exist that you want and that only exist for one of the two bodies. All the big packs I like are for UUNP or both so that has driven my decision a bit. Of course, I also care about the amount of polygons.

The only real difference apart from poly amount are the uv maps both bodies use so they need their own texture. If this wasn't the case you could just switch the bodies in any way you want and most people wouldn't even notice it. The sad thing is there is no real reason for them to have different texture setups. UUNP uses the vanilla setup and CBBE just has a little different layout for no real reason, this probably just happened during development and now we have this messed up 2 bodies situation.

Oh and I think Varithina is right that the new CBBE is planned for SSE but it might be possible to port it back to old skyrim.

fair call, I wish it was easy to switch but there is just something about the CBBE curvy shape that appeals to me, whereas i find UUNP too skinny, and seven base bombshell just too unrealistically barbie doll on steroids. I just cant seem to build a UUNP bodyslide preset that looks anything like CBBE curvy.

on a separate note relating to ZaZ extension 1-07, since i installed it, i get a random error appearing and took a screenshot. it says "an error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Error text: wearing conflicting device received non argument. i takes about 4 or 5 clicks to disappear.I can run the latest heretical resources 1.51 and not get it. I am using DDA3.0e, DDX2.0c, DDI3.3b, CD4.08, DCL6.1, Zaz Animation 6.11. If I revert back to Zaz extension 1.05 the error doesnt appear. I attached the file for your view. Also attached my load order.

post-65434-0-57586600-1489484448_thumb.jpg

loadorder.txt

fair call, I wish it was easy to switch but there is just something about the CBBE curvy shape that appeals to me, whereas i find UUNP too skinny, and seven base bombshell just too unrealistically barbie doll on steroids. I just cant seem to build a UUNP bodyslide preset that looks anything like CBBE curvy.

Select the Unified UNP HDT body and then select the CBBE curvy preset  ;)

UUNP is no preset its the base body which has the exact same shape as the CBBE base body otherwise HR items wouldn't be compatible with both.