View File

The first download file contains the body, finger and toe claws, as well as the head and mouth as separate meshes. The claws are merged down to the body on the second file.

Hello all. This is a Complete body replacer for modders who wish to add their own variation, CBBE or UNP compatibility. It contains a new head, mouth, hands, feet, body, and claws in a .OBJ file format and ZPR for Zbrush. The body also contains a deep anus and vagina with a uterus moved towards the stomach. I plan to make a male version and human/default body as well. Maybe even Argonians in the distant future.

I am working in Unreal Engine, various other applications, and plan to share some of my future assets to the Skyrim Community so long as they stay in Skyrim or for personal use only. None of my future mods will have or get permission for commercial use. Personal use is fine. My intentions for this particular model is to test it with Neofur. The model version I'm using for my project has no naughty bits for various reasons. My project is also inspired by Skyrim, SAO, Assassins Creed, and Final Fantasy

I am unfamiliar with Blender, NifSckope, the Creation Kit, other small applications from the Nexus, and will not take the time to learn them among the various other applications I am trying to learn. This is why I am releasing it as a modders resource. I did the tough part which took so much of my time to make so I hope there are some modders willing to take advantage of this.

​More Pictures

NOTE: some of the following links to the pictures are not the latest or up-to-date.

Head and neck replacer:

Before
https://gyazo.com/da...c0f62c7e0c6af0e
https://gyazo.com/8a...e7800cfe5dd234b
After
https://gyazo.com/8b...55ff67d2f83a3e1
https://gyazo.com/81...b070d1d5f70b17e

Mouth:

Before
https://gyazo.com/6b...4ef7c6eebe4d530
After
https://gyazo.com/da...f1453a565b24965

​Human Female Preview
https://gyazo.com/55...0aaa27127a0e530

Introduction to Zbrush 4R7

​Allegorithmic (Substance)

Unreal Engine & Neofur

​Permission:

All Modders can use these models for their own mods so long as it stays as a free Skyrim Mod and not for Commercial use. Uploading for or with a free software will also violate my terms. These apply even to a tweaked version if easily identified through a 3D modeling software. Personal use is fine. This does not apply to free to see/watch pictures or videos like YouTube for example, but does to sites that require an account to see/watch or pay to see/watch service.

Any violations to my terms may prevent me from uploading anything else in the future and the removal of my models. The violator may be contacted as well as Nexus and the owner or employee of the site the violator uploaded to. If selling, a refund for every purchase from a track record may be attempted either by the site or violators expense.

None of the above applies to the edited head and mouth mesh, but should not be re-uploaded as a modders resource mesh like this one because partial rights also go to blabba, the author of "Citrus Heads (HD Meshes)" and Bethesda.

Credits must also be given where it is due. Do not re-upload my files anywhere else. If you do make a mod with my model(s), please only upload to the Nexus or LoversLab.

​Credits:
Thanks to Bad Dog which the mod was discussed on his "Complete Khajiit" mod page.
A big thanks to Blaze69 who helped a ton and was always quick to respond.
Thanks to blabba for his "CITRUS Heads (HD Meshes)" mod which is where I got the high poly head to modify.

i really like what im seeing here, alot of good work, i hope modders see this resource as a usefull assent and start to move on with producing more aplicable mods, though we all await skse x64 for the reall in depth modding to start :), brilliant work, i personaly always play kajiit or argonian so the prospects of your future works will most deffinatly be on my to watch list.

if i may, how would i go about putting this into skyrim?

im no modder, but i would like to start using it, i just dont want to breake anything haha

i really like what im seeing here, alot of good work, i hope modders see this resource as a usefull assent and start to move on with producing more aplicable mods, though we all await skse x64 for the reall in depth modding to start :), brilliant work, i personaly always play kajiit or argonian so the prospects of your future works will most deffinatly be on my to watch list.

if i may, how would i go about putting this into skyrim?

im no modder, but i would like to start using it, i just dont want to breake anything haha

I've reieved a similar question on Nexus via forums. You will need a 3D modeling application like Blender or Zbrush. Here is a copy and paste of my answer.

"Start off by Making UV's and lowering the polycount for the body parts. Neck weights need to be re-built in an application like 3DS Max or one that can. From then on, it's probably NifSkope and the Creation kit which I have no experience with. An existing skeleton may need to be modified or a custom one may need to be built. Textures too.

Groovtama, the author of "XP32 Maximus Skeleton Extended" may be the Skyrim skeleton master and Bad Dog from LoversLab is the only one I know that made a good modified skeleton for digitigrade. Or maybe It was someone else that made it for his mod on the forum page. No credits were given so I guess it's safe to assume that it was him.

This is really the best I can give you to start off with."

http://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Creating_normal_maps_for_your_own_Skyrim_character_mods

Expect v1.1 within the week. With full body ZPR and full body plus separated claws in OBJ (only) as another download option.

Plans:

A major fix on the hip.

(when bending the legs, I seem to have created an extra muscle. Although there actually is a muscle there, it shouldn't be that big. More mass needs to be applied inwards as well.)

Minus 1/7 of the metatarsus length
A flatter back metatarsus
Smoothed down ankles
minor hand detail fix

Considered: slightly widened back half of the foot.

No changes will be made regarding foot length for the female version, it's a do it yourself.

Expect the male version in a month.

The male version will have bigger feet, hands, and a more but not too bulky body, As well as an Anal passage.

Also expect a human/default female body with an Anal/vagina, and uterus passage-way within a month on a new mod page.

This looks amazing, and I would love to see it in game someday- would definitely trump every other female Khajit option.

Two things come to mind though. One is the unfortunate lack of love beast races tend to get, so things that are complex like this are not often picked up. 

The second is that people try and keep things matching somewhat, so however it is implemented in Skyrim SE it would be more likely to get seen through to the end if there was a matching male counterpart. It wouldn't matter normally but it would look odd to have only female Digigrade and males not. Edit: Lol beat me to it, you're already working on a male version- I cannot wait to see it.

Anyways as for your model this is one of the nicest body models I've seen done for a while, you did an outstanding job.

This looks amazing, and I would love to see it in game someday- would definitely trump every other female Khajit option.

Two things come to mind though. One is the unfortunate lack of love beast races tend to get, so things that are complex like this are not often picked up. 

The second is that people try and keep things matching somewhat, so however it is implemented in Skyrim SE it would be more likely to get seen through to the end if there was a matching male counterpart. It wouldn't matter normally but it would look odd to have only female Digigrade and males not. Edit: Lol beat me to it, you're already working on a male version- I cannot wait to see it.

Anyways as for your model this is one of the nicest body models I've seen done for a while, you did an outstanding job.

Lol, please read the description and thanks. I stated very early in the description that I am.

"I plan to make a male version and human/default body as well. Maybe even Argonians in the distant future."

oh...
After reading the lore of Khajiits, it seems they show different morphological aspect depending of their birthdate's phase of the moons:

• Ohmes
    Similar in many ways to the Bosmer, although generally of lesser stature. In order to avoid being mistaken as one of the Bosmer many Ohmes tattoo their faces to resemble a feline-aspect. The Ohmes is the most common form seen outside of the province of Elsweyr, taking advantage of other races' preference to their appearance to serve in positions of ambassadorship and trade. It is possible that the Ohmes are the breed seen across Tamriel at the end of the fourth century of the Third Era.
  • Ohmes-raht
    Similar to the race of men, save for their tails and short, light-colored fur, the Ohmes-raht may easily be mistaken as men at a distance. Unlike the many other species of Khajiit who walk like cats upon the balls of their feet, the Ohmes-raht walk upon their heels. The Ohmes-raht are most likely the breed found in Hammerfell and High Rock in the early fifth century of the Third Era.
  • Suthay
    Similar to the Suthay-raht in all respects, save that they are of lesser stature.
  • Suthay-raht
    Similar in height and build to the race of man, the Suthay-raht are one of the most common breeds of Khajiit. Their coloring ranges from dark brown and orange, to light yellow, both with and without stripes and spots. Suthay-raht are often referred to as "Ja'Khajiit" (meaning "kitten") by those of other races; this appellation often strikes the Khajiit as odd, said title being one of their names for Mehrunes Dagon. The Khajiit encountered on Vvardenfell are Suthay-raht, as well as the Khajiit found on Stros M'Kai near the end of the Second Era.
  • Cathay
    A Khajiiti form determined by Lunar Lattice (ja'Kha'jay): when moon Masser is waxing and Secunda is full. Similar to the Suthay-raht in appearance and bi-pedalism, however they possess greater stature and strength.
  • Cathay-raht
    A Khajiiti form determined by Lunar Lattice (ja'Kha'jay): when moons Masser and Secunda are waxing. Larger and stronger than the Cathay, the Cathay-raht are often described by non-Khajiit races as "jaguar-men". Whether this implies that the Cathay-raht are a spotted breed or not is unknown.
  • Tojay
    Little is known of the Tojay, except that they live in the southern marshes and jungle regions of Elsweyr, as well as the Tenmar forest.
  • Tojay-raht
    Nothing is known of the Tojay-raht, save it's probably a larger version of the Tojay.
  • Alfiq
    A quadrupedal form of Khajiit, the Alfiq is, in many respects, similar to a common housecat. Although diminutive in form, the Alfiq retain the keen intelligence of the Khajiiti, having the ability to understand the spoken word of others, although unable to respond. It is possible that they can cast spells; see Mixed Unit Tactics for more on this subject.
  • Alfiq-raht
    Nothing is known of the Alfiq-raht, save it's probably larger than the Alfiq.
  • Dagi
    A less-common form of Khajiit, Dagi live in the trees of the Tenmar forest. Due to their smaller size and light weight, they are able to dwell in the higher branches which even the Bosmer cannot reach. The Dagi have a natural affinity for magic, and are known spellcasters, a characteristic often taken advantage of in Khajiiti battle-tactics.
  • Dagi-raht
    Similar in all respects to the Dagi, albeit somewhat larger. However, this is not overtly so as they are able to dwell in higher tree branches like the Dagi. It can be assumed that, like their smaller cousins, they are naturally skilled in the use of magic.
  • Pahmar
    The Pahmar is similar in appearance and size to a tiger.
  • Pahmar-raht
    The Pahmar-raht is similar to the Pahmar in appearance, although larger and possessed of a fiercer disposition.
  • Senche
    The Senche is commonly employed by the other Khajiit breeds as a steed, presumably by will. Roughly the same height as the average Altmer, with an average weight comparable to that of twenty Altmer. Their forelimbs are thick and half again as long as their rears, giving them an apelike appearance. Their coats are tawny, ribboned with stripes the color of dried blood.
  • Senche-raht
    Larger and slower than the Senche, the Senche-raht also possess a shorter body-span and straighter legs. The average Senche-raht stands as tall as two Altmer and can weigh as much or more than fifty. Like the Senche, Senche-raht are also employed as steeds, notably in battle, whence they earned the title "battlecats" from Imperial troopers.
  • Mane
    A unique breed of Khajiit although no more special than any of the other varieties. Khajiit tradition holds that only one Mane can be alive at one time and, more specifically, believe that there is actually only one Mane who is reborn again and again in different bodies. There has been no recorded incident of more than one Mane contending for power, although whether due to the truth in the Khajiit belief or whether the ruling Mane takes care of any potential rivals is unknown. Manes can only be born under a rare alignment of the moons Masser and Secunda when, according to legend, a third moon actually appears. In older days the Khajiit would shave off their manes in deference to the Mane, braiding them into locks which the Mane would incorporate into its own mane. As the population grew, however, this became impractical, although the Khajiit still remove their manes and the current Mane still wears the hair of its tribe and Warrior Guard which includes several hundred in number. The Mane is so weighted down by the hair that movement is difficult without aid and they often travel the countryside by means of a palanquin.

I'm not asking you to make them (because that would take at least 2 year of work), just for giving you ideas.

Also, because I never seen it in Elders Scrolls, what do you think of the Imgas, the third beast race?

oh...

After reading the lore of Khajiits, it seems they show different morphological aspect depending of their birthdate's phase of the moons:

• Ohmes

Similar in many ways to the Bosmer, although generally of lesser stature. In order to avoid being mistaken as one of the Bosmer many Ohmes tattoo their faces to resemble a feline-aspect. The Ohmes is the most common form seen outside of the province of Elsweyr, taking advantage of other races' preference to their appearance to serve in positions of ambassadorship and trade. It is possible that the Ohmes are the breed seen across Tamriel at the end of the fourth century of the Third Era.

• Ohmes-raht

Similar to the race of men, save for their tails and short, light-colored fur, the Ohmes-raht may easily be mistaken as men at a distance. Unlike the many other species of Khajiit who walk like cats upon the balls of their feet, the Ohmes-raht walk upon their heels. The Ohmes-raht are most likely the breed found in Hammerfell and High Rock in the early fifth century of the Third Era.

• Suthay

Similar to the Suthay-raht in all respects, save that they are of lesser stature.

• Suthay-raht

Similar in height and build to the race of man, the Suthay-raht are one of the most common breeds of Khajiit. Their coloring ranges from dark brown and orange, to light yellow, both with and without stripes and spots. Suthay-raht are often referred to as "Ja'Khajiit" (meaning "kitten") by those of other races; this appellation often strikes the Khajiit as odd, said title being one of their names for Mehrunes Dagon. The Khajiit encountered on Vvardenfell are Suthay-raht, as well as the Khajiit found on Stros M'Kai near the end of the Second Era.

• Cathay

A Khajiiti form determined by Lunar Lattice (ja'Kha'jay): when moon Masser is waxing and Secunda is full. Similar to the Suthay-raht in appearance and bi-pedalism, however they possess greater stature and strength.

• Cathay-raht

A Khajiiti form determined by Lunar Lattice (ja'Kha'jay): when moons Masser and Secunda are waxing. Larger and stronger than the Cathay, the Cathay-raht are often described by non-Khajiit races as "jaguar-men". Whether this implies that the Cathay-raht are a spotted breed or not is unknown.

• Tojay

Little is known of the Tojay, except that they live in the southern marshes and jungle regions of Elsweyr, as well as the Tenmar forest.

• Tojay-raht

Nothing is known of the Tojay-raht, save it's probably a larger version of the Tojay.

• Alfiq

A quadrupedal form of Khajiit, the Alfiq is, in many respects, similar to a common housecat. Although diminutive in form, the Alfiq retain the keen intelligence of the Khajiiti, having the ability to understand the spoken word of others, although unable to respond. It is possible that they can cast spells; see Mixed Unit Tactics for more on this subject.

• Alfiq-raht

Nothing is known of the Alfiq-raht, save it's probably larger than the Alfiq.

• Dagi

A less-common form of Khajiit, Dagi live in the trees of the Tenmar forest. Due to their smaller size and light weight, they are able to dwell in the higher branches which even the Bosmer cannot reach. The Dagi have a natural affinity for magic, and are known spellcasters, a characteristic often taken advantage of in Khajiiti battle-tactics.

• Dagi-raht

Similar in all respects to the Dagi, albeit somewhat larger. However, this is not overtly so as they are able to dwell in higher tree branches like the Dagi. It can be assumed that, like their smaller cousins, they are naturally skilled in the use of magic.

• Pahmar

The Pahmar is similar in appearance and size to a tiger.

• Pahmar-raht

The Pahmar-raht is similar to the Pahmar in appearance, although larger and possessed of a fiercer disposition.

• Senche

The Senche is commonly employed by the other Khajiit breeds as a steed, presumably by will. Roughly the same height as the average Altmer, with an average weight comparable to that of twenty Altmer. Their forelimbs are thick and half again as long as their rears, giving them an apelike appearance. Their coats are tawny, ribboned with stripes the color of dried blood.

• Senche-raht

Larger and slower than the Senche, the Senche-raht also possess a shorter body-span and straighter legs. The average Senche-raht stands as tall as two Altmer and can weigh as much or more than fifty. Like the Senche, Senche-raht are also employed as steeds, notably in battle, whence they earned the title "battlecats" from Imperial troopers.

• Mane

A unique breed of Khajiit although no more special than any of the other varieties. Khajiit tradition holds that only one Mane can be alive at one time and, more specifically, believe that there is actually only one Mane who is reborn again and again in different bodies. There has been no recorded incident of more than one Mane contending for power, although whether due to the truth in the Khajiit belief or whether the ruling Mane takes care of any potential rivals is unknown. Manes can only be born under a rare alignment of the moons Masser and Secunda when, according to legend, a third moon actually appears. In older days the Khajiit would shave off their manes in deference to the Mane, braiding them into locks which the Mane would incorporate into its own mane. As the population grew, however, this became impractical, although the Khajiit still remove their manes and the current Mane still wears the hair of its tribe and Warrior Guard which includes several hundred in number. The Mane is so weighted down by the hair that movement is difficult without aid and they often travel the countryside by means of a palanquin.

I'm not asking you to make them (because that would take at least 2 year of work), just for giving you ideas.

Also, because I never seen it in Elders Scrolls, what do you think of the Imgas, the third beast race?

Sorry. Iv'e watched some videos about that on YouTube already. The main idea is to share some of the assets I make for my project. This model is not meant to be a perfect khajiit replacer or based off of khajiit research from other Skyrim sources. I did my research from other various sources to satisfy myself and have the skeletal structure make sense for proper digitigrade support.

Although my project is partly inspired by Skyrim as stated in the description, I can't just completely ripoff of another companies work, nor will I put in the time to make models just for another game. The head was meant as a khajiit replacer although I did look at pictures of actual cats for the nose, but will use as a base and combine it with my own that's in beta. My hands are way too full with my own Ideas and models for my project, weather it ever sees the light of day or not.

​"Also, because I never seen it in Elders Scrolls, what do you think of the Imgas, the third beast race?"

Too much like the average ape. A lack of creative design I've seen plenty of and for that reason, gets a lack of interest by the majority. At least in Dragon Ball, it was an ability / transformation, had big red eyes, a tail, and was Godzilla sized. The most creativity I've seen in an ape design are the brutes in Halo, one of my favorite games.

Also reminds me of DR. Soos. Maybe they used to bully the Cat-In-The-Hat back in the school days.

Now that I thought a bit, does skyrim consider armor mesh depending of races? might be difficult with some armor parts with those legs...

An armor conversion must be made in order to have the legs look like that, otherwise it will look like vanilla legs.

Now that I thought a bit, does skyrim consider armor mesh depending of races? might be difficult with some armor parts with those legs...

Armor conversions have been made plenty of times.  As for the legs, remodeled armor has also been made a number of times as well. A new skeleton might be the biggest issue. I did find this however.

"1) If your trying to alter the Positions, Rotations or Scaling of any of the already present Nodes by altering them directly your wasting your time as the Animations will override ANY AND ALL changes you make.

2) If your trying to insert XForm Nodes so you can rescale entire Node Hierarchies this is easier to do with NifSkope and does not require you to Import/ReExport anything.

3c) The "ONLY" way to create a New Skeleton.hkx is with Havoks Official Exporter that only works for Max, Maya or XSI NOT Blender so any changes you want to make are going to have to be outsourced to someone who knows WTF they are doing in one of those Programs."

I'm not sure if this is the most up-to-date download.

https://github.com/figment/hkxcmd

I have the HOE if you want it... (since they don't have it anymore on the official site)

Since I don't really know enough how creation engine 64bit edition handle them I guess I'll read a bit more about them (I'm a total noob at 3d modelling too).

I wish I could help tho, if you need scripts for anythings, just pm me.

I have the HOE if want it... (since they don't have it anymore on the official site)

Since I don't really know enough how creation  engine 64bit edition handle them I guess I'll read a bit more about them (I'm a total noob at 3d modelling too).

That would be most helpful. :) Although I did just I just edited the spoiler with a link. can you confirm that it is correct?

I have the HOE if want it... (since they don't have it anymore on the official site)

Since I don't really know enough how creation  engine 64bit edition handle them I guess I'll read a bit more about them (I'm a total noob at 3d modelling too).

That would be most helpful. :) Although I did just I just edited the spoiler with a link. can you confirm that it is correct?

Ah, no, I meant the 2010.2 Havok Content Tools and SDK that you actually need to create havok files in your 3d modeling software, which the link you provide does need

Ah, and for having different armors parts/meshes, after a bit of search, tis actually quite simple:

• in the ARMO record of the armor, have 2 ARMA references (or more), one for normal body, another for custom race body
  • in the ARMA GRUP:
    • have the first record reference every races, EXCEPT your custom race
    • have the second record reference your custom race
    • repeat same step as above for other custom race

And after I did more search for having different skeleton by race, which is pretty easy

• modify the skeleton reference to point to your custom skeleton (that's it, thought it was more difficult)

Ah, no, I meant the 2010.2 Havok Content Tools and SDK that you actually need to create havok files in your 3d modeling software, which the link you provide does need

Oh, okay. Yes please. I am not sure if I would put it to use myself. I will have to look more into it. But it would give me the ability to share it with those that need it if requested when asked here or Nexus. Or try to search for a proper link since I may be violating Havok's rights if I upload it myself. I'll copy past PM you this post.

Anyone aware of a mod using this ? :o

I made a variation of the foot model that will be uploaded to Bad Dag's "complete Khajiit" digitigrade skeleton when he's done. He may also adopt the hand model. He also said that my v1.1 version may work with Boo's skeleton that He has yet to adopt.

I'm making big changes to the legs for v1.1 so it matches the height of my human model although I personally prefer something in between. v1.0 will then be known as (more beastly legs) and v1.1 will be known as (human leg height). Or unless  I can think of better names

• 1 month later...

V2.0 Preview.

https://gyazo.com/b6e92705f0a5f3d70855c8f341dd60b3

https://gyazo.com/361336d321fbf3070bfbc190a9114213

https://gyazo.com/b33bf4a935d3982d31c987acc56a55b3

https://gyazo.com/80647480d2a6b016c412e078477a0481

I tried remodeling the paw pads to look more like this picture.

http://terrilewis1.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Zoo-Tiger-Foot.jpg

New claws and further edits will be made.

A male human body is in the works and the torso plus will be merged over it then further edited for faster results.

• 2 months later...