Slave Story Mod Concept

Syndlcake

So i woke up today from a dream and just though why don't i make a Concept Story. I know nothing about how to mod or anything like it but it though maybe somebody wants to make a mod/Quest out of this.

So the Story is you get a letter from a relative that wanted to give you her Mansion because she can't take care of it alone. You will be living in the Mansion and you are suppost to make the Mansion into a Brothel. She says that she will provide you with 3 Girls to start off and those 3 girls are selectable via the MCM when you are close to a Non-Unique NPC. They then get all the Dialogue and everything. You have to make the Girls be trained to do anything, and i mean Bestiality, Bondage, Rape, Sex in General, anything that would be naughty. But you can't train them from your own knowledge you get a Advisor and she will be teaching you stuff too, that you can then teach to your Girls. You start with some General Creatures, like Cows, Deers, Pigs (I don't think Pigs are in the Game). You can buy Animals at an Animal shop and they will be delivered to your Mansions Stable. In the Mansion you will find everything normal to a Mansion but you will also find a chest with Bondage gear. The Gear is not enough for 3 girls and is not every good. Later on you can buy new Gear from the Captured Dreams Shop or Craft it yourself with special items only your slaves can get for you. (just to make it interesting^^ ). In The Mansion there is also a Basement with already a few prepared Machines, Chains and all that nice Stuff. But you can expand on them buy buying new Machines or getting enough Special Resources to build them yourself. Like i said earlier to teach something to your Slaves you have to learn it yourself, that also includes Bestiality and Bondage. You have to test and wear it yourself first, before you can give an Item to your slaves. They will be marked as Tested and will not be stackable after. As for Bestiality you have to have sex with the Beast first before you can get a slave to enjoy it. The Slaves will at first not like everything so ofcourse you have to make them behave. What kind of Master you are is for you to decide. You can also Breed Monsters, like in the Mod Untamed. So you can expand on the Numbers of Creatures you have. You can send your slaves to work at certain places like Mines or a Lumbermill, to get the Special Resources. You can also choose what kind of clothing they are wearing for those tasks, in general you can Change they're clothing how you like. You can also recruit new Slaves and train them aswell. The Slaves have to follow the Masters orders, like a good Slave does, and if she doesn't then you can choose to punish her or let her go off with it.

So that is my Idea of a good Quest :). Ofcourse its not done and will need some serious modding, But if somebody wants to do it. Contact me. I would be glad to try and help with the Story ideas as i can. Like i said earlier i know not much about modding and i won't be anyhelp that way, but with Ideas i am not bad :). I really home Somebody tries to make this and it would probably best Loverslab mod 2017 :D(if that is even a thing). If you have any comments/Ideas write them and i might add them to the complete Story. Right now i don't have anything Sorted so everything is just a big fat Block of Text, but i will try to do that sometime :D. Its kinda funny that i got all this from a Idea i had inside a Dream. This Story is in need of a Titel feel free to write an Idea down below. Also try to have fun guys. The world is a cruel place and People need fun.

~Syndlcake

At First Thank you both for replying. Second Delzaron i am honored that you replied here :). I Enjoy a lot of your Mods. You might be right it is complex and most Modders are already full with they're own Projects but i just though i might throw it out so maybe somebody that reads this Story wants to make something with it. Right now it is just an incomplete Story.

alucard90 as i said in the Story, later on you can get more slaves but at the start there are only 3. i am still working on the Story, that is why the Curse is kind of  weird and out of place.

~Syndicake

At First Thank you both for replying. Second Delzaron i am honored that you replied here :). I Enjoy a lot of your Mods. You might be right it is complex and most Modders are already full with they're own Projects but i just though i might throw it out so maybe somebody that reads this Story wants to make something with it. Right now it is just an incomplete Story.

alucard90 as i said in the Story, later on you can get more slaves but at the start there are only 3. i am still working on the Story, that is why the Curse is kind of  weird and out of place.

~Syndicake

To enslave vanilla NPC is something of high risk, I think using the NPCs in "immersive wench" mod will be better

For the story there's an idea like this:

1 day dragonborn recieve a letter from a distant relative, who wants you to inherit her property: the masion. But you have to be trained before you teach other girls. So this is acturally a trap that turns the dragonborn to a slave.

~Syndicake

To enslave vanilla NPC is something of high risk, I think using the NPCs in "immersive wench" mod will be better

For the story there's an idea like this:

1 day dragonborn recieve a letter from a distant relative, who wants you to inherit her property: the masion. But you have to be trained before you teach other girls. So this is acturally a trap that turns the dragonborn to a slave.

Thank you at first. I like the Idea. But it would be something interesting if you are a slave and you have slaves. Like there is a higher Master that is the Master of you and you have your slaves. I will probably include a bit of the Idea.

~Syndicake

I'm very new to modding, but I just wanted to chime in and say that it's not too hard!

At first, yes--the creation kit is overwhelmingly complex and the learning curve is steep.

But once you start to get the hang of it, it's really liberating with what you can make. There are TONS of tutorials on how to start.

Archived