What is the highest level a player can reach in SE ??

D_ManXX2

For long time the highest level in skyrim was level 81 is it known what level is supported in Skyrim SE ?? Also seem that new SE already has support for higher number of gold for merchant can have when trading normally 24000 gold will make the npc no longer trade but it seem SE does no longer have this limitation.

Here - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/191476-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-special-edition/74532075

from what i read its gonna be hell to do legit, however

Thanks, but is there going to be new talents when you turn one of the skill to legendary ?? or is that the only way to make your level higher ??

i dunno, but i doubt it, its bethesda we are talking about.

the most ive seen from SE is better graphics, maybe some bug fixes that will prob be actually fixed by the modding community

Lol my thief on xbox 360 version was lvl 116.. Why should there be a cap? Level cant expand over 255 i think..but its irrelevant since scaling is messed up, you can nearly godmode through everything and there shouldmt ne much content left on this level

Archived