CTDS After New Patch?

it begins duh duh duh

i do hope it still at least stays more stable than oldrim though once all the heavy hitter mods come out.

That's the thing though I had no issues what so ever before the patch it's likely those mods could have been out and the game would have been fine and stable, come this patch and it's all gone to hell on every platform regardless of whether you're using mods or not. Seriously didn't any mug in the Bethesda building test the patch before it went live?

It's almost as if they patched in the problems from 32bit Skyrim.

What patch? SE 1.1 or Beta 1.2?

The current patch that was released today, 1.1, when it went live it caused chaos for players, what's weird is that even players of the beta version of that patch are experiencing problems when they didn't in the beta which indicates something may have been added.

Beta of 1.2 was released today. You guys should perhaps give it a try.

• General stability and performance improvements
  • Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
  • Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
  • Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
  • Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
  • General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods

I had odd CTDs after patch 1.1, specifically when loading save files. I ended up pulling all my mods out, and verified my file integrity via Steam. Reloaded my mods and now it seems fine...1.2.39 is the version on my machine now. The USSEP just updated yesterday (Nov 12), might be worth grabbing that update as a possible solution to game stability issues.

link

N~dles

Finally found some kind of solution after spending hours testing, the game kept crashing even with the new USSEP and version 1.2, I pulled all the mods out started a new game to test if the game would start up and it did then I loaded the clean save just before the character creation I keep to see if it's the save files and it loaded fine. I then installed mods one by one and literally started up the game after each install to test which was causing the problem.

Nothing no problem what so ever, only difference in my load order is that I have Climates of Tamriel instead of Vivid weathers due to installing the former by accident otherwise the load order is still the bloody same. Can't help those on consoles but anyone on PC it looks like you may have to uninstall all your mods just to reinstall them for what ever reason. 

was happend to me also alot. I had tons of de-installed mods. The scripts where still in the save file causing me to crash. In NMM try to purge loose files and it will work again with a fresh save. If you have mods using loose files maybe you have to re-install them afterwards.

Archived