[SIMS 4] Thick nipples top and bigger pokies standalone V2.1

gtaman9

View File

makes nipples bigger from my pokies mod and the HB top mod. it use Two different meshes for the gloves and the top.

pokies: are located in gloves

standalone "Tops": are found in t shirts and gloves are NOT default replacements.

if the size isnt your taste please check out cmar's original mod http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175472

and my other mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2736-sims-4-pokies-accessory-for-females-v2/

And check out the rest of the Heavy boobs mod, which includes, increased breast sliders, extra tops and breast overlays.

FYI like i stated on the first version the textuers on a small portion of the cas clothes can mismatch most are barly noticeable two or four of them look like the first screenshot here

Credits:

Cmar

Heliotropic

EA

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/09/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    nothing its a standalone mod

Why do I have to remove one version so the other version to show in-game? I like to have the both v.2.0 & v.2.1 (which is have thicker nipples), now if you have both only one show in-game. I would like to change between them in-game, isn't possible to make iy as one top but with different nipple sizes & another one for pokies? 

Standalone tops added.

Thank you for taking the time and making these changes, much appreciated.

Thanks for downloading.

So I downloaded the new stand alone tops and removed the old ones. They are showing in CAS but in-game they change to red bra. Never had such a problem with the old ones, any idea? 

Standalone tops added.

Thanks for downloading.

So I downloaded the new stand alone tops and removed the old ones. They are showing in CAS but in-game they change to red bra. Never had such a problem with the old ones, any idea? 

fixed, i accidentally had them set as nude parts, and you dont need to remove the older versions as they replace the actual nude top, the tops i just uploaded dont they are just shirts. 

Standalone tops added.

Thanks for downloading.

fixed, i accidentally had them set as nude parts, and you dont need to remove the older versions as they replace the actual nude top, the tops i just uploaded dont they are just shirts. 

I just re-downloaded the zip and tested it, the problem is FIXED. Thank you :)

already made an update with that

the nipple top is great, thank you for that! however there is one little issue: it does not apply automaticaly if a sim undress her clothing in the game. for example you can try to delete a clothing in CAS it wiil be the same action. the red bra is appllied in this case, not the installed nipple top. I guess your top should change the red bra by itself and looks like cmar's top do this

attachicon.gifundress clothing.zip

besides I've found a bug with any pokies: they brake some clothing:

attachicon.gifpokies bug.zip

so I had to remove them:(

the added top are not default replacements they are just tops to have along with the default replacements  , and as for the pokie bugs thats a base game problem and cant do anything about that, i even went as far as to let people know this would happen to some tops in the previous version i even posted screenshots. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I have question does this mean the nipples you could play around with them or are they static and you can't expand them like most of breasts I have encountered its baffling really. is there someone out there making tit you could expand in the game like in breasts or stretch? Whoever seen long nipples? Maybe aliens?

• 3 months later...

Archived