Wonder Body, what's your opinion about it pro and con?

Ordas Turul

• 5 months later...

Working dismemberment is worth a fortune, and the textures are PHENOMENAL. The provided shapes are ghastly, though. I could live with all that, if not for the mosquito bites...

Regardless, if you check their post on Nexus there's a teaser image from like a year half ago of a bunch of other (some with rather impressive builds, the likes of which that'd make *any* other body mod look like a Morrowind mesh) but I'm guessing WB is dead dead now. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2018 at 12:40 AM, Tortex said:

Working dismemberment is worth a fortune, and the textures are PHENOMENAL. The provided shapes are ghastly, though. I could live with all that, if not for the mosquito bites...

Regardless, if you check their post on Nexus there's a teaser image from like a year half ago of a bunch of other (some with rather impressive builds, the likes of which that'd make *any* other body mod look like a Morrowind mesh) but I'm guessing WB is dead dead now. 

I just discovered Wonder Body 2 says ago and already created a Bodyslidable version that uses both JaneBod and Vinfamy's CBBE Vagina sliders, but I'm waiting for permission from the author to upload.

Archived