Wonder Body, what's your opinion about it pro and con?

Ordas Turul

Choice is always a good thing as long as it is not accompanied by manipulative propaganda, to kindly pick this or that to become hip that is. And hip is still the opposite of outdated for most players, even to the vast majority whose chars, often from sheer fear to blunder, never ever see the icy-cold daylight in the screenshot sections of the leading forums in the scene. Indeed, there one might easily end up with just a few thumbs up or even none (without the totally misleading pay-to-win snowball endorsement effect), and that's not exactly what one is perhaps hoping for. To those many players that play hidden from the public eye anyway I'd say that nobody gives two figs about your personal choice, the game as such remains what it was from the beginning - a game for one. So feel free to drive whatever you want and give those who simply can't resist to school ya the finger, if necessary.

Have fun!

why create a new universe if we can make our universe bigger?

Because not everybody wants to be part of that universe? Because some people would happily cross into a neighbouring universe that they personally find more appealing if the possibility arose? Because not everyone in the world likes the same things?

It's a bit like saying I like Windows, so OSX and Linux shouldn't be allowed to exist. Having them there means some talented developers who could be working on Windows work on them instead, when I want all the talent working on my chosen system. Therefore, those other systems should be closed down. The people who make them should move to Windows, whether they want to or not. The people who use those systems should be forced to use Windows, whether they want to or not.

I apologise for quoting you, ralfetas, because this isn't aimed at you personally. I just find this "there can be only one" viewpoint when it comes to body replacers a bit baffling. And if somehow Wonder Body grew to become the dominant body threatening a monopoly at the expense of CBBE I'd be making the exact same argument. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to go CBBE or WB in the end, they're both very good in some similar and some different ways, but I'm very happy that I have a choice about it. Choice is surely a good thing?

No need to apologise! In fact, i read my text again, and i think i was not clear about my point, so i will quote you! :)

Options are good, is fun, but like you said about windows osx etc... Apple giveup on IBM CPU's and go to Intel CPU's, with this we can have apple with better softwares, back in the day i have to find people who knows ASP, now everyone knows PHP, i could point lots of examples, but language barrier will not help.

What i see is a huge work that goes to nothing... Is not about shape, is technical. Is not about CBBE being the master of bodys, we have others, like poeple point here, atomic, ffb etc...

But of course, if give a choice to have no choice is a choice, ok, this body is that...

Is terrible this, fo4 modding community is so tiny now, everyone is on the back to skyrim hype, that i could beg for a ground breaking mod for fo4, and this body could be that.

Just a PS: Personal opinion, this body looks like a fridge, my wife is much hot them that and she is real.

~snip~

Thanks for the reply! And I do understand what you mean. It does feel like fo4 modding is neglected, either because Skyrim is drawing modders' attention away or because many simply don't have an interest in making mods for it in the first place. That's a good reason for you to want a new ground breaking mod, and I share that wish as well. It's also a good reason to welcome a mod which - while it may not be ground breaking - is giving another choice and adding some diversity. It's completely understandable that not everyone will be interested in that new option, it's just a pity that some people who don't like it seem determined that no one else should like it either. After you clarified what you meant, I can see you're not one of those, so again, apologies for picking you to quote!

I was just concerned - as others clearly are - that if modders are "welcomed" with comments suggesting they shouldn't have bothered at all it won't encourage the fo4 scene to grow.

Anyway, I'm going back to playing and enjoying the game as best I can. Thanks!

you all sounds like a bunch of lil kids, i never saw my npc when playing so vanilla is the only real body, or do you all get a hard 1 looking at your fat ass big boobed npc in skimpy clothing ?

Really??? In LoversLab, the house of sextec, the forum were all the sex mods born, you say that?

I love the big fat semi nude ass of my character, but i don't get hard because of that, i like that because i like to see nice things, and a big fat ass is a nice thing for me, simple as that, is just a game.

I actually uninstalled EVB and started a new game to try out this body mod and quite frankly I'm glad I did.

I've been modding since Neverwinter Nights and Morrowind and quite frankly only having one body mod sucks.

With Oblivion I was thankful that Robert decided to make a female body mod even though there was already two

other body replacers available because it added variety.

UNP and it's variations were pretty much the standard with FO3/New Vegas only because the other two replacer mods

fizzled out early on.

Skyrim had at least four body replacers all with good support and without the "there should only be one mod" rhetoric.

To each their own I say. If you like CBBE then go support that body but show a little common courtesy by not trolling other body mod threads

because they don't  fit your playstyle.

"Body War " is a word from the skyrim section from a post of UUNP 1 year ago

And Skyrim only have 2 well supported bodytypes, which are acturally supported by 1 team.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny that I did not use the words "Body war" in my reply but here's a little history for you....the words Body Wars were used in a thread on the old Better Bodies forum after

the release of Oblivion over which modder would be making the replacement for Better Bodies in Oblivion.

Turned out to be quite the fun little drama fest. And that was long before whatever post your referring to.

First off a well supported body mod is any body that has vanilla clothes/armor converted to work with.  Third party clothing/armor mods are optional not required.

Dimon99's UNP worked fine out of the box so I will not count bodyslide variations as separate body replacer......so unless your "team" also created and fully supported Petrovich's Dream Girl or maybe the Demonica body mod???

That would make three and including CBBE that makes ...........four.

Funny that I did not use the words "Body war" in my reply but here's a little history for you....the words Body Wars were used in a thread on the old Better Bodies forum after

the release of Oblivion over which modder would be making the replacement for Better Bodies in Oblivion.

Turned out to be quite the fun little drama fest. And that was long before whatever post your referring to.

First off a well supported body mod is any body that has vanilla clothes/armor converted to work with.  Third party clothing/armor mods are optional not required.

Dimon99's UNP worked fine out of the box so I will not count bodyslide variations as separate body replacer......so unless your "team" also created and fully supported Petrovich's Dream Girl or maybe the Demonica body mod???

Oblivion body mods don't use different UV, which means you can wear outfits with different body

But in skyrim, UNP and CBBE have different UVs. And in FO4, the UVs are totally different.

Just "vanilla clothes/armor convertions"? Ha, then what about BBP/TBBP/HDT-PE support? Or just pregrant node? The latest file of UNP is updated at 2012 and you say this one is "well supported"?

And yeah "Third party clothing/armor mods are optional", but let me tell a story

Author of new outfit mod: Greetings my friends, good day for all of you! I want present to you a new outfit mod! I make it with love and peace!

Elder player #1: WAT, a cbbe version? any unp conversion?

Elder player #2: what about UNPB?

Elder player #3: 7B would be better! especially bombshell!

Elder player #4: ADEC please?

Elder player #5: uh...without high heels?

-1 mods creator

It's not a joke, but something I've seen.

These threads always begin and end the same.....

"Here's this body mod. What do you think?"

Then a hundred replies dictating how much it sucks, or how it's the greatest thing ever. With half of those giving technical reasoning for why it sucks or is the greatest thing ever. Things most people really don't give a shit about, because it has little to do with their own perception of visual appeal. Ultimately, it always leads to the same conclusion:

Different strokes for different folks..... because "best" is a matter of personal preference.

Trykz

I haven't been on LL for too long, but holy crap, you guys are worse then Nexus when it comes to complaining about stuff, no wonder the mods over there have become so strict. You could write an entire book of cause and causation.

Everything people are complaining about can be done under 10-30 minutes inside Max with a simple Vertex or Map projection tool for models and textures. You even have free software like XNormal which do so for textures.

You want to use the texture of Body A on new Body Z? Guess what, map projection exists and has existed since the 90's when Pixar was making headways in the 3D world, are modders honestly that lazy that they can't spend 10 minutes (even on a low end PC) baking out and projecting the old maps on a body on another body? I did this stuff when I was 15 in Max 8.

Same with models, in-fact that the whole idea behind Bodyslide, and your Max and Maya software's have more tools to help the setup, yet here we are, some of you being the same author who apparently don't know this stuff? Just how is that even possible? You guys made the clothing and don't know the existence of said tools? How did you even make the model?!

I don't have much of a high opinion of the quality of CBBE textures because the mod artists in question back form the Skyrim days couldn't be bothered spending 5 minutes normalizing the normal map with Photoshop to stop vertex seams from bending, so instead we get this weird "I'm going to paint it flat blue around the seams which give my character that weird barbie doll look and call it a day approach".

Also, BEST means BEST, I don't understand why people try to redefine words like Webster. Opinion is Opinion, fact is fact and best of something is best of something. You have an opinion then that's an opinion, not the best of a situation, thats like saying a car from the 50's is better then a car from 2015, based upon looks alone, in which case it's still an opinion not a Best statement. This is basics of language, c'mon now, lets not get into that entire debate again (every other thread on LL pretty much is this).

Also, once again, what war and why? I have never seen so many want to worship and outdated body so badly just because you can get mega-tits on them. This like UNP vs. CBBE all over again, even when CBBE had the morphs for an UNP setup. Are we honestly going to end up with another 10 threads on LL people asking "Why do people use WB instead of CBBE" every other thread/week in the coming months? I thought we got past that at this point of dragging and kicking a tantrum for the sake of a body.

Here's an idea, opinions are dime a dozen, maybe instead of posting a random comment (and yes, thank you, the irony is not lost on me) about how you don't like the body because it doesn't support you slut-wear #15345 which doesn't even have proper high-heels, you instead critique what can be improved on the current body? Like the thigh-gap, nails length if you want extensions on it, the plethora of other things that would benefit the mod. Criticizing is a good thing, it helps things improve, why people are so adamant against it, or instead talk about tangentially related stuff is beyond me at this point.

I haven't been on LL for too long, but holy crap, you guys are worse then Nexus when it comes to complaining about stuff, no wonder the mods over there have become so strict. You could write an entire book of cause and causation.

Everything people are complaining about can be done under 10-30 minutes inside Max with a simple Vertex or Map projection tool for models and textures. You even have free software like XNormal which do so for textures.

You want to use the texture of Body A on new Body Z? Guess what, map projection exists and has existed since the 90's when Pixar was making headways in the 3D world, are modders honestly that lazy that they can't spend 10 minutes (even on a low end PC) baking out and projecting the old maps on a body on another body? I did this stuff when I was 15 in Max 8.

Same with models, in-fact that the whole idea behind Bodyslide, and your Max and Maya software's have more tools to help the setup, yet here we are, some of you being the same author who apparently don't know this stuff? Just how is that even possible? You guys made the clothing and don't know the existence of said tools? How did you even make the model?!

I don't have much of a high opinion of the quality of CBBE textures because the mod artists in question back form the Skyrim days couldn't be bothered spending 5 minutes normalizing the normal map with Photoshop to stop vertex seams from bending, so instead we get this weird "I'm going to paint it flat blue around the seams which give my character that weird barbie doll look and call it a day approach".

Also, BEST means BEST, I don't understand why people try to redefine words like Webster. Opinion is Opinion, fact is fact and best of something is best of something. You have an opinion then that's an opinion, not the best of a situation, thats like saying a car from the 50's is better then a car from 2015, based upon looks alone, in which case it's still an opinion not a Best statement. This is basics of language, c'mon now, lets not get into that entire debate again (every other thread on LL pretty much is this).

Also, once again, what war and why? I have never seen so many want to worship and outdated body so badly just because you can get mega-tits on them. This like UNP vs. CBBE all over again, even when CBBE had the morphs for an UNP setup. Are we honestly going to end up with another 10 threads on LL people asking "Why do people use WB instead of CBBE" every other thread/week in the coming months? I thought we got past that at this point of dragging and kicking a tantrum for the sake of a body.

Here's an idea, opinions are dime a dozen, maybe instead of posting a random comment (and yes, thank you, the irony is not lost on me) about how you don't like the body because it doesn't support you slut-wear #15345 which doesn't even have proper high-heels, you instead critique what can be improved on the current body? Like the thigh-gap, nails length if you want extensions on it, the plethora of other things that would benefit the mod. Criticizing is a good thing, it helps things improve, why people are so adamant against it, or instead talk about tangentially related stuff is beyond me at this point.

Nexus doesn't have so much work to do with the nude body, but for LLers, body is one of the foundations of almost every adult mod.

And in bodytypes area, "BEST" means nothing (if not chaos) . There will always be "better" body types that force you to upgrade to it, And it will realy be a disaster if you have to reinstall (and redownload)  all the outfits mod, which often cost 1-2 hours

Till now there are acturaly zero 3rd party outfits that support this epic nude body mod. CBBE is still the CBBE, and WB... I think it would better defeat the JaneBod to become a FO4-unp.

With all that said, I have had almost zero issues converting outfits to fit the Wonder Body that were mad to use CBBE.

I simply find the outfit I like and make a bodyslide with zero'd sliders and full EVB slider. I export it. I bring it up in outfit studio. I remove the cbbe body and drag and drop the Wonder body for the player into the studio. At this point you just use the tools to move the mess and fix the clipping areas. Once that's done you just export it. Ta da!

I know most modders know how to do this and it's really simple. I think the problem is most players don't want to take the extra 10mins out per outfit to do so.

I know that seems like a huge task but really, think about it, how many different outfits do you use per character? I know personally I collect all these different ones and then end up only using 1 or 2 the whole playthrough.

Oblivion body mods don't use different UV, which means you can wear outfits with different body

But in skyrim, UNP and CBBE have different UVs. And in FO4, the UVs are totally different.

Just "vanilla clothes/armor convertions"? Ha, then what about BBP/TBBP/HDT-PE support? Or just pregrant node? The latest file of UNP is updated at 2012 and you say this one is "well supported"?

And yeah "Third party clothing/armor mods are optional", but let me tell a story

Author of new outfit mod: Greetings my friends, good day for all of you! I want present to you a new outfit mod! I make it with love and peace!

Elder player #1: WAT, a cbbe version? any unp conversion?

Elder player #2: what about UNPB?

Elder player #3: 7B would be better! especially bombshell!

Elder player #4: ADEC please?

Elder player #5: uh...without high heels?

-1 mods creator

It's not a joke, but something I've seen.

Did you actually use any mods in Oblivion????    You actually think BAB's, UFF/Fantasy Figures, Exnem's body variations and Robert's female all shared the same UV map?   I made body texture mods for all four and yes the UV maps are different.

Not only that but they also used separate upper/lower body + hands/feet meshes making it very slim that vanilla armor/clothes would work with every body without problems.    

While BBP/TBBP/HDT - PE  are nice ...it's still optional.  In other words not required for bodies to work in game. So yep  2012 body mod still being supported...................even in Skyrim Special edition.

Quoting someone else's comment does little to impress.

While BBP/TBBP/HDT - PE  are nice ...it's still optional.  In other words not required for bodies to work in game. So yep  2012 body mod still being supported...................even in Skyrim Special edition.

If BBP/TBBP/HDT - PE are optional then what's the meaning of UNPB/7B or even UUNP?

Or could you give some features that are not optional?

Or what feature has the value that could waste 30 minutes of a modder or 2 hours of a user?

If BBP/TBBP/HDT - PE are optional then what's the meaning of UNPB/7B or even UUNP?

Or could you give some features that are not optional?

Or what feature has the value that could waste 30 minutes of a modder or 2 hours of a user?

Variations of the original mesh. Modding always has been about choice.

Example;  Modder A releases body x

Modder B likes body x but likes bigger boobs so he alters the mesh making body x+

Is body x+ better then body x?    No 

Is body x better then body x+?    No

Are either bodies required to play the game?  No

It falls to matter of taste.  Not everyone will like body x but not everyone will like body x+ either.

So they have the freedom to choose.   Which makes modding what it is.

Wasting time and modding is like comparing Yin to Yang.

Truthfully the only thing "wasting" a modder's time is releasing the mod to the public.

End users continually expect modders to automatically make their content compatible with every mod released.  Including

content they either do not or won't use in their own play through. 

End users waste time by using mods in general.  Especially when they don't read the description/FAQ/readme.

The bigger the mod  = more time to set up.

Add more mods and you lose more time stabilizing the game, resolving conflicts, etc....

I recently found this bodymod on nexus. Personally I find it more appealing than CBBE, and the creator of it have even solved some issues, that are still present with CBBE. It has though a relatively 'big' problem. No bodyslide, so in short it has it's own converted armor and clothing for the game, but it's less customisable and porbably there won't be many additional armor or clothing created for it... at least for now.

So what is your opinion about it?

(To give credit where credit is due :D)

Wonder Body by Astralify 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19516/?

I saw that mod, that ass is as flat as Hank Hills... no thanks.

BYBB0cqCcAEHHms.jpg

I think it is a very good mesh, for Fallout4 good textures.

- Good mesh because: there are details, such as a female pelvis, abdominal muscles, etc.

Everything as a mesh - not a normalmap: That's why it's good.

Moreover, the mesh is very homogeneous - texture distortions (as in UNP, Sevenbase) are not to be expected.

Note: CBBE is also very homogeneous - if you create your own morphs, everyone needs to know for themselves. Do not moan - make it easy.

Conclusion: Currently I use my own version (base JB).

For the future it is important for me that new classes for Papyrus are available (FOSE) and HDT also on Havok 2014 works.

The rest is taste.

I like the body, there are no flaws, the texture is ok.

So - the body is an enrichment and will surely find many followers.

Rightly.

Modder B likes body x but likes bigger boobs so he alters the mesh making body x+

It falls to matter of taste.  Not everyone will like body x but not everyone will like body x+ either.

Truthfully the only thing "wasting" a modder's time is releasing the mod to the public.

End users continually expect modders to automatically make their content compatible with every mod released.  Including

End users waste time by using mods in general.  Especially when they don't read the description/FAQ/readme.

Add more mods and you lose more time stabilizing the game, resolving conflicts, etc....

Body X and X+ use the same UV, so you can wear X or X+ outfits without any trouble

Actrually, it were the CBBE and Bodyslide who try their best to give endusers chances to modify their own body, while the UNP modders are trying to make everything incompatible

And the problem of WB is, it's using a different UV, which means if you want to change from CBBE (or JB) to it, you have to re-download and re-install every outfit mods (if there were outfit mods based on WB)

• 2 weeks later...

Body X and X+ use the same UV, so you can wear X or X+ outfits without any trouble

Actrually, it were the CBBE and Bodyslide who try their best to give endusers chances to modify their own body, while the UNP modders are trying to make everything incompatible

And the problem of WB is, it's using a different UV, which means if you want to change from CBBE (or JB) to it, you have to re-download and re-install every outfit mods (if there were outfit mods based on WB)

Ah, but the fallacy of your argument lies in the fact that if all the clothing mods would have originally created their mods with the Vanilla UV in mind, you wouldn't have this issue and the mods would be compatible with people who do and don't use body replacer mods.

In fact, the simple fact that it's based on the Vanilla UV alone is what intrigues me. They made a body replacer that follows the Fallout 4's engine without trying to force it to do things it's not designed to do, it doesn't have the god awful seams in the wrists that BOTHER ME TO NO END, and it should, technically, allow for clothing to be made for both body replacers and vanilla bodies.

Overall, I think this is a good thing. Higher poly count would be great but they've stated the engine starts to grumble with it. Right now I'm in the process of creating a mod list that doesn't completely go against the built in game systems. I tried limiting my uses of mods that are heavy in making huge amounts of changes (however there are a few just cause it bothers me that the AI is dumb like the ammo mod for companions)

Personally, I think you all are so far into the past with how everything worked for Skyrim that you can't look past it and see if there could /possibly/ be a better method. 

I think that this methodology is more inclusive for everyone involved, particularly those with lower end systems or who would like to use the vanilla body. 

Either case, I'm supporting wonder body myself because, unlike most of the people in this forum, I've actually had sex with quite a number of people (please note that i did not specify gender)

Human bodies are truly blobs of art :)

Edit: Also note that they never swore off the bodyslide, just said bodyslide would need to be made to work with WB. =/

Edit2: Also a lot of people who work out still have flat asses. You just decide not to look at them i guess.

Ah, but the fallacy of your argument lies in the fact that if all the clothing mods would have originally created their mods with the Vanilla UV in mind, you wouldn't have this issue and the mods would be compatible with people who do and don't use body replacer mods.

In fact, the simple fact that it's based on the Vanilla UV alone is what intrigues me. They made a body replacer that follows the Fallout 4's engine without trying to force it to do things it's not designed to do, it doesn't have the god awful seams in the wrists that BOTHER ME TO NO END, and it should, technically, allow for clothing to be made for both body replacers and vanilla bodies.

Overall, I think this is a good thing. Higher poly count would be great but they've stated the engine starts to grumble with it. Right now I'm in the process of creating a mod list that doesn't completely go against the built in game systems. I tried limiting my uses of mods that are heavy in making huge amounts of changes (however there are a few just cause it bothers me that the AI is dumb like the ammo mod for companions)

Personally, I think you all are so far into the past with how everything worked for Skyrim that you can't look past it and see if there could /possibly/ be a better method. 

I think that this methodology is more inclusive for everyone involved, particularly those with lower end systems or who would like to use the vanilla body. 

Either case, I'm supporting wonder body myself because, unlike most of the people in this forum, I've actually had sex with quite a number of people (please note that i did not specify gender)

Human bodies are truly blobs of art :)

Edit: Also note that they never swore off the bodyslide, just said bodyslide would need to be made to work with WB. =/

Edit2: Also a lot of people who work out still have flat asses. You just decide not to look at them i guess.

No one could make an outfit/body work in game until Caliente showed us how. So vanilla UV isn't that Vanilla in modding area

Yeah, everyone COULD make outfit to both body, but WHY? there are at least 3 body types now and none of them are similiar on UVs, which means every outfit need 3 times of work

And what we learnt from skyrim is having 2 body types means nightmare, no less, if not more.

For bs, without bs, it's impossible to do most convert.

For asses. "shape means nothing", I remember I said these words for 2 times ,if not 3

WB is definitely a good ALTERNATIVE towards the vanilla body. After all, it doesn't have the same problems as CBBE does such as lack of dismemberment nor the weird distortion on certain objects.

HOWEVER, that said, the cons of such a body is that you're restricted to just the vanilla assets. Despite the higher poly count, it isn't a great body to morph beyond what the game has. CBBE doesn't have that restriction and can easily scale beyond what the game could theoretically achieve. If needed, you can set CBBE to a shape similar to WB and the vanilla if so wished. Also, the poly count is much higher on the CBBE so it isn't going to be that hard to make high quality armour. Adding to that, most good armours use CBBE due to the higher count which helps in sculpting precision.

I doubt WB can work with Bodyslide despite what is hinted in the Nexus. That will take cell and Caliente considerable time to code for the stock UV maps which I heard was a proverbial bitch to code due to Bethesda splitting this as Materials.

• 2 weeks later...

Well first of all my honest opinion on the body itself. You may book that under "cons" :-)

Wonder Body claims to be "anatomically correct", but the term only requires some very general criteria - for example that the body has 2 arms, 2 legs, a head and some form of visible sexual characteristics (genitals and probably tits for females). The fact that the body doesn't have an anus to actually be anatomically correct just seems like amusing irony for now.

To cut to the chase, the term does NOT dictate wether a body is aesthetically stylized or not, and that is where i simply can not understand why the author followed the terrible potato bag shape of the vanilla body. There is just absolutely no sex appeal, the body proportions are wrong, in short: i don't like it at all.

HOWEVER - here is why i'm going to use this body for the time being:
It has working dismemberment and covers all the vanilla+DLC outfits. Not much more to be said about this. If you want a fully functional game, it's either this or vanilla.

On a sidenote, my impressions on the current state of FO4 body replacers:
The only other candidate i can see myself using in the future would be Atomic Beauty, should the author ever release a version covering all relevant outfits and gets dismemberment working.

Then there's the Jane Bod, but it seems abandoned and even with the 9000 sliders i couldn't make anything good looking.

Finally CBBE, the mod did simply not develop in any significant way since i stopped playing in january. 7B and muscle sliders are great, but the number of other issues is still the same.

Well first of all my honest opinion on the body itself. You may book that under "cons" :-)

Wonder Body claims to be "anatomically correct", but the term only requires some very general criteria - for example that the body has 2 arms, 2 legs, a head and some form of visible sexual characteristics (genitals and probably tits for females). The fact that the body doesn't have an anus to actually be anatomically correct just seems like amusing irony for now.

To cut to the chase, the term does NOT dictate wether a body is aesthetically stylized or not, and that is where i simply can not understand why the author followed the terrible potato bag shape of the vanilla body. There is just absolutely no sex appeal, the body proportions are wrong, in short: i don't like it at all.

HOWEVER - here is why i'm going to use this body for the time being:

It has working dismemberment and covers all the vanilla+DLC outfits. Not much more to be said about this. If you want a fully functional game, it's either this or vanilla.

On a sidenote, my impressions on the current state of FO4 body replacers:

The only other candidate i can see myself using in the future would be Atomic Beauty, should the author ever release a version covering all relevant outfits and gets dismemberment working.

Then there's the Jane Bod, but it seems abandoned and even with the 9000 sliders i couldn't make anything good looking.

Finally CBBE, the mod did simply not develop in any significant way since i stopped playing in january. 7B and muscle sliders are great, but the number of other issues is still the same.

I agree with what you said, except for two things:

1.) CBBE can't work with dismemberment because of Bethesda, not because of us (there's a bug with too many triangles).

We're not making CBBE (far) less detailed because of this. We're talking going from 40000 something triangles to 10000.

The only other option would be splitting the body mesh into two meshes, but that's just horrible for modders and the engine.

Atomic Beauty has the same issue, because it is actually a morphed CBBE (or at least a custom mesh created from the CBBE mesh).

Jane Bod has the same issue, because it also has that many triangles.

2.) CBBE has all vanilla and DLC outfits supported officially as well.

Archived