Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wonder Body, what's your opinion about it pro and con?

nude wonder body

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

Jazzman

Jazzman

Rogue One   ♥ scarletrobe303 ♥ 

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
For me the inverted (athletic) triangle body type with narrow hips and poorly defined waist doesn't look very appealing, especially when the char on stage is everything but slim (and tall), the optimum for this body type. No comment on pussy and anus 'quality' of my CBBE char 'cause I got my own two (and a gf as well), there are thus no in-game close-ups needed. Every man is free to have such a need though.

Have fun!

Katherlne

Katherlne

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

For me, all custom body useless right now. Look on cloth and armor mods, there just one-two a good quality cloth/armor. Another 90% just a recolors and remade of vanilla cloth/armor or just some mix of all of them. And no sex mods yet. Right now in F4 no space for a good body, especially in gameplay. Maybe only for  sreenshots or clips.

About WB... I like it. I like shape, proportions, nails, fingers, all body. Can't wait to see breast physics and pubic hair system with 3d pubic hair. Oni have 3d PH mod, but long time no update and work only with vanilla hair.

lorm42

lorm42

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Yeah the modding comunity of FO4 ist quite weak and cloth/armor mods mostly suck.

Katherlne

Katherlne

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Yeah the modding comunity of FO4 ist quite weak and cloth/armor mods mostly suck.

But no weapons section. There alot good and amazing weapons especially from Millenia and in top files on nexus The Widow Shotgun. Look just like a dream...

http://www.nexusmods...t4/mods/19619/?

19619-0-1477747361.jpg

Chekist

Chekist

Drunk Communist Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

I like it. It's a shame that it doesn't have more detailed/realistic skin textures though. Overall it looks a lot better than CBBE. I'm no 3D expert, but CBBE bodies always reminded me of Tim Minchin's song "inflatable you".

alucrad90

alucrad90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

balabalabala...

Yeah, Triangles means nothing, morphs canbe built, weight painting isn't realy a problem (since BS support fbx files now). Even convert clothes to the body won't be a problem (which solve the UV clips)

But, hey, who will do it?

You? nope.

The body author? Impossible.

The outfit modder? Perhaps but I know quite some people who made clothes ony for typical bodytype

Others? Who?

Convert a pair of clothes cost at least 10 minutes (using the BS work flow,the fastest way, if no clips), upload it to Nexus will cost 5 minutes. And for some reason most modder will demand the original ESP, which means you may download 2 files for 1 outfit.

And not metion tatoos or other mods related to UVs

Miyuki Takara

Miyuki Takara

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Looks nice.  Though i wish there was a Body slide version. 

Z0mBieP00Nani

Z0mBieP00Nani

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts

My thoughts as well.

Z0mBieP00Nani

Z0mBieP00Nani

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts

But no weapons section. There alot good and amazing weapons especially from Millenia and in top files on nexus The Widow Shotgun. Look just like a dream...

http://www.nexusmods...t4/mods/19619/?

19619-0-1477747361.jpg

Favorite gun at the moment. I agree, the workmanship is very nice, and if you mod it right it's a reasonably formidable weapon as well, which keeps it usable at higher levels.

On another note, the design reminds me a bit of something you might see in a Blizzard developed game, somewhere between Diablo 3 and Overwatch.

lorm42

lorm42

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Yeah gun mods are plenty also the number of asset mods in all are ok .. the only thing realy lakeing are cloths, body and animation mods :( Most cloths mods are recolors of other mods and many of them are .. badly textured or stupidly "reshaped" by using transparent textures leading to ugly cut lines in the models.

but i guess i should shut up .. can't get my lazy bum up and try to make better ones :) (Is there a working export/import filter for Blender meanwhile?)

WorseOfTwoEvils

WorseOfTwoEvils

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Personally, I love it. Ditched CBBE for it and never looked back. Then again, I'm not a fan of monstrous tits like so many people here seem to be.

That's kind of a cursory response, I'm sorry I'm trying so hard to work out what on earth your trying to say here, your comment suggests that CBBE by default gives every female character monstrous tits, which is blatantly untrue.

The generalization that many of us here like "monstrous tits" is very subjective, I am sure many many others are not using CBBE for the option to create tits so big that you can't see your damned feet, we use it because it is the most highly customizable body mod around with the bodyslide mod, which may I add will be used further down the line for Wonder Body, as stated by the author on the mod page and in the comments section.

I wasn't implying that CBBE is bad by default, far from it -- I was just going of by the majority of screenshots I see in here. Not bashing people who use CBBE, either, just the portion that rages because "another body is worthless", etc.

Snazzishoez

Snazzishoez

Minor Threat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

I like Wonder Body a lot.  CBBE is great and EVB is awesome too.  It's all a matter of preference.  Currently, CBBE is the most versatile, as a lot of mod authors work with this body.  You can still use the in game body adjustment for the other bodies, no? 

Overall, I think Wonder Body is excellent and I look forward to seeing what mod authors might add for clothing/armors in the future.  I was a bit worried trying the 4k textures (wasn't touching the 8k), as my rig isn't the best gaming system.  Pleasantly, I didn't seem to take a performance cut in game.  The textures look nice and the body is appealing to me.

Thasic

Thasic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
I like it. I think it looks gritty for a gritty world, no runway models, no movie stars, just plain old folk. I like the high fantasy look of CBBE for Skyrim but for Fallout, I'll be using Wonder Body.

Rebel Marauder

Rebel Marauder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

I wasn't implying that CBBE is bad by default, far from it -- I was just going of by the majority of screenshots I see in here. Not bashing people who use CBBE, either, just the portion that rages because "another body is worthless", etc.

I get the whole pictures thing, and now that I see it in more detail than the initial post it makes more sense,

I believe that the female PC should look like a clean and attractive "runway model" since she came from a time before the war and so would have a different look about her but at the same time want raiders and others who live in the wasteland to look like they live in squalor which is why I use Nuclear Nude, a mod that allows you to change that and make it individual as it should be.

I do believe that Wonder body looks good, but for me it's not as diverse as CBBE is and I don't want to look like every npc in the game, if I did I would have stuck with Vanilla bodies, however if (or hopefully when) the author comes out with a Male version of Wonder Body I will use it in a heartbeat because that is one thing the FO universe is seriously lacking in imho.

Jazzman

Jazzman

Rogue One   ♥ scarletrobe303 ♥ 

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Most of the FA4 screenshots on LL don't show original CBBE but all sorts of stuff, sometimes even own creations in progress.  I myself drive a CBBE/Nuclear hybrid.  So, I really don't know what you guys are talking about.

alucrad90

alucrad90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

I like Wonder Body a lot.  CBBE is great and EVB is awesome too.  It's all a matter of preference.  Currently, CBBE is the most versatile, as a lot of mod authors work with this body.  You can still use the in game body adjustment for the other bodies, no? 

Overall, I think Wonder Body is excellent and I look forward to seeing what mod authors might add for clothing/armors in the future.  I was a bit worried trying the 4k textures (wasn't touching the 8k), as my rig isn't the best gaming system.  Pleasantly, I didn't seem to take a performance cut in game.  The textures look nice and the body is appealing to me.

In game system can't solve the UV problem

alucrad90

alucrad90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

A body with different UV means that a large amount of mods, mostly tatoo and outfits, should make two version to support it

Shape?beautiful? Totally worthless

Mistle

Mistle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

I think it has promise but the lack of ability to make it your own on your character is a no go with me.  Bodyslide or no thank you.

E/Fatal

E/Fatal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

No bodyslide is a massive dealbreaker. I have no opinion on the actual body proportions but I like CBBE and want it to be the main body replacer because if everyone uses the same body we don't have problems with like 10 different body replacers and different people working on different bodies.

merManc

merManc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

This isn't aimed at anyone specifically:

A body monopoly is fine for those who love that body, not so much for those who don't. CBBE is a great mod with lots of flexibility, but it isn't without its problems. Wonder Body isn't perfect either. It might not take off. Modders may not adopt it. The lack of bodyslide or equivalent may kill it. But there are some people who are happy to have the extra option, and one modder who put in a lot of work because he/she presumably also wanted that option. More options, and freedom of choice, are usually a good thing.