Rapist and the one raped

charfed

Well I've been trying to say totally my thanks for creating this mod ... I know some of you may accept the fact ... gay love but not me after what happened ... desgusting not only that but It feels so freaky ... an old man being raped by a teen girl ?? :D I mean what's wrong with that ???? 

WELL IT HAPPENED !!!

how can I put the rapist can be both male and female .... but the raped always female ? 

by the way in the menu <<< the gender put ? is it about the rapist or the raped ??

Please help my thanks !!! 

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

post-1108224-0-70626700-1478591577_thumb.png

Well I've been trying to say totally my thanks for creating this mod ... I know some of you may accept the fact ... gay love but not me after what happened ... desgusting not only that but It feels so freaky ... an old man being raped by a teen girl ?? :D I mean what's wrong with that ???? 

WELL IT HAPPENED !!!

Nothing wrong with a bit of surprise pegging, right? :D

I'm guessing your question is about KinkyWorld with Sims 3, not WickedWoohoo for Sims 4.

In KW, you can set rapists to be only male, only female or both, and you can turn gay rape on and off. 

So for a realistic experience: Rapists all male, gay rape disabled.

That will make sure that just as in reality, around 100% of rape victims are female and 100% of rapists male.

(Yes I know that gay rape is said to be a frequent occurrence in prison, but I think straights are over-reporting this because gay rape is the favorite hate crime fantasy of sexually repressed closet queers who work as state attorneys, right-wing politicians and so on.

(Yes: IMO, Bragging about  how criminal X will be getting his butt ripped open in prison is a very gay thing to do. So is going to the park to beat up poofters: Normal men leave the gay scene alone, but aggressive closet queens who can't admit what they're attracted to often turn to violence.)

(I'm kinda curious if LL has "masculinist" trolls who will vehemently claim that women rape men all the time ... another gay fantasy IMO)

WELL IT HAPPENED !!!

Nothing wrong with a bit of surprise pegging, right? :D

I'm guessing your question is about KinkyWorld with Sims 3, not WickedWoohoo for Sims 4.

In KW, you can set rapists to be only male, only female or both, and you can turn gay rape on and off. 

So for a realistic experience: Rapists all male, gay rape disabled.

That will make sure that just as in reality, around 100% of rape victims are female and 100% of rapists male.

(Yes I know that gay rape is said to be a frequent occurrence in prison, but I think straights are over-reporting this because gay rape is the favorite hate crime fantasy of sexually repressed closet queers who work as state attorneys, right-wing politicians and so on.

(Yes: IMO, Bragging about  how criminal X will be getting his butt ripped open in prison is a very gay thing to do. So is going to the park to beat up poofters: Normal men leave the gay scene alone, but aggressive closet queens who can't admit what they're attracted to often turn to violence.)

(I'm kinda curious if LL has "masculinist" trolls who will vehemently claim that women rape men all the time ... another gay fantasy IMO)

the problem is not that :D lol look it's fine to put the rapist both but I want the raped to be only a female not male ... if I put both and uncheck the gay problem it goes like this a Rapist female can rape both :D I don't want a male raped by a female but I can get along with a female on female rape :D thanks :DDD

WELL IT HAPPENED !!!

how can I put the rapist can be both male and female .... but the raped always female ? 

by the way in the menu <<< the gender put ? is it about the rapist or the raped ??

you can,t do that only the type of rapist can be selected

WELL IT HAPPENED !!!

you can,t do that only the type of rapist can be selected

:'( no way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived