Horny Dogs with Texture Issues

I've got More Nasty Critters, Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters, and Sexualized Blaze installed and every horny creature I encounter has their proper junk.

I recently downloaded Vigilance and Meeko Reborn, went to the stable in Markarth to get Vigilance and he looked so pretty but, then he got aroused and turned back into vanilla Vigilance with a boner. He mated with my PC then turned back into the "new looking" Vigilance.

I went to Meeko's shack to see if the same thing happened and it did. :(

Is there any way to fix this?

The Vigilance and Meeko Reborn mod doesn't have a SL Patch... I think. :s Until somebody creates aroused textures for them, whenever they get horny their gonna keep doing that. 

Simple fix, block their arousal and stop fucking them. :D

Well, damn. Also, boooooo! you're no fun!  :P

Well, you can try and ask a modder to make a patch, you could find a Huskie because they're nicer looking, or you could leave dogs alone all together and go for wolves... they're bigger ;) and with the True Wolves of Skyrim sexualized file in MNC, they're beautiful.

Well, you can try and ask a modder to make a patch, you could find a Huskie because they're nicer looking, or you could leave dogs alone all together and go for wolves... they're bigger ;) and with the True Wolves of Skyrim sexualized file in MNC, they're beautiful.

I doubt that I can do that since a lot of people on the Nexus pretend to be prudes and give crap to anyone that mentions LL. I will take a look at True Wolves. I did not intend to make either of those dogs my companions in this play through with my Succubus. I just wanted to see what they looked like. What I want are Death Hounds. But now I'm concerned that they won't have naughty bits either...

I've only had wolves as followers/companions with Untamed but, stopped because they always shrunk, like my humanoid followers right before sex, and remain that height. I brought this up in the Untamed thread and it has yet to be answered. I love wolves and wanted a pack of them. I don't like that they shrink to the size of foxes. This did not happen with saber cats or bears.

Also, are there wolves that I can make my followers without using Untamed? I can't play as a Succubus and have Untamed installed as well because of the damn debuffs you get from shagging humans with said mod installed.

EDIT: I took a look at True Wolves and they are sooooooooooooooo pretty! I downloaded it and can't wait to see them in-game.

i could probably do it, but im ill at the moment and need time to recover.

what would need to be done is:

1. make an adult version of the Vigilance and Meeko mesh (should be easy to do: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-howto-dick-with-nifskope/ )

2. make or edit a .esp file and add "Armor" and "Armor Addon" entrys for the adult mesh. (tes5edit)

3. make a .JSON file for the Creature Framework (Notepad)

i could probably do it, but im ill at the moment and need time to recover.

what would need to be done is:

1. make an adult version of the Vigilance and Meeko mesh (should be easy to do: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-howto-dick-with-nifskope/ )

2. make or edit a .esp file and add "Armor" and "Armor Addon" entrys for the adult mesh. (tes5edit)

3. make a .JSON file for the Creature Framework (Notepad)

That would be awesome and I'm sure that, not only myself but, a lot of people would love to have that! Thanks so much for offering and I hope you feel better soon. xoxo

My main save just died. I have to start over.

I really can't thank you enough for this. I'll download it and when I'm able to get to the dogs, I'll let you know how it goes. I'm going to be spending all night configuring all of my MCMs. I'll make a test profile on MO and try it out there.

Archived