JRConversions - UUNP HDT

sorake not file original plis uplod ty for you mod convertion

Right, I forgot to add the required outfit link to the list. Added. You can find those links in the readme.txt too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've put a lot of love into this one, waiting for the mod author's aproval. I might still tweak the pauldron weights a bit more.

post-1243014-0-93908200-1482111105_thumb.jpg

It seems Bodyslide 4.2 might've solved the crashing and a good list of issues, please give it a go and let me know if you can. I'll probably update to this one as well soon.

Alright, I updated and the files load in Outfit Studio and appear correctly there. In bodyslide though, they still appear the same way as in the Screenshot.

I loaded the file in outfit studio and saved it, closed everything, and then tried the preview in Bodyslide and it's still displaying the same missing pieces. I'll try playing with it some more in outfit studio. Maybe loading a new reference body or something.

edit: yeah. loading another reference didn't help either.

Edited by Niobia

Alright, I updated and the files load in Outfit Studio and appear correctly there. In bodyslide though, they still appear the same way as in the Screenshot.

I loaded the file in outfit studio and saved it, closed everything, and then tried the preview in Bodyslide and it's still displaying the same missing pieces. I'll try playing with it some more in outfit studio. Maybe loading a new reference body or something.

edit: yeah. loading another reference didn't help either.

Thanks. Well, this is funny.

Note how I didn't add a zap for any of the thigh pieces and that they aren't well fitted to the body at all? If I remember correctly it's because I couldn't see them with the version I was using at the time. x'D They morph, but that's probably because I used "conform all" on this outfit.

Oh well, I can say I might take another look at it at a later date, when the nif plays nice with BS and OS. I added a note to it and an update entry. I don't have the skillset to change the nif to be more easily digested so that's all I can offer.

Hey JR thanks again for all these, great work. And just letting you know... Aradia Kato's already converted.

Dunno, someone said there was a new version so I left that in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone do me a favor and give a quick test to this follower here? Just checking to see if she shows up would be enough, if you can try running through her quest (10 minutes or so) that'd be perfect. Not only does the non adult section have a low flow of views but people keep downloading it without saying a peep on whether it works or not and it's starting to irk me. T_T I'd love the peace of mind. Thanks~

As an added thank you I've just added the latest version of the BodySlide preset I'm currently using to that post as well. As seen in the "Female Berserk" and "Midnight Breed" screenshots at weight 0,66. So if anyone finds it appealing you can grab it there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone do me a favor and give a quick test to this follower here? Just checking to see if she shows up would be enough, if you can try running through her quest (10 minutes or so) that'd be perfect. Not only does the non adult section have a low flow of views but people keep downloading it without saying a peep on whether it works or not and it's starting to irk me. T_T I'd love the peace of mind. Thanks~

As an added thank you I've just added the latest version of the BodySlide preset I'm currently using to that post as well. As seen in the "Female Berserk" and "Midnight Breed" screenshots at weight 0,66. So if anyone finds it appealing you can grab it there.

Hello Jerok, I just played through Hana's quest and found no issues. Simple yet funny.

Hey JR thanks again for all these, great work. And just letting you know... Aradia Kato's already converted.

Dunno, someone said there was a new version so I left that in.

Right right, so hard to keep track.

http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/145290839739/aradia-kato-outfit-uunp-hdt-need-this

for whoever was looking for it...

I'm glad I have you guys helping out.

Hello Jerok, I just played through Hana's quest and found no issues. Simple yet funny.

Thank you very much! It's so often unlikely to get things right on the first try that I'm always overly paranoid. I'm happy now, thanks again.

Hey Jerok,

I've come to you with a request again!  :shy:

Could you convert this armor here?

221672.jpg

Thank you for doing god's work!

Skyrim modding community needs more people like you.

(This might be a hard one to convert though, I found the base body to be very deformed in comparison to UNP)

You're right. The breast area, specifically the "layers" really don't behave nicely with morphing. I really didn't like how it shaped after I was almost done with the base shape, and I even mistakenly made it too low cut. I'm pretty unhappy with the result, enough so that I'm not releasing it. >_<

I have posted a request thread for Osare panty + Osare underwear i post here too as a vote :)

It was already in the requests list.

Can  I ask you to convert this, Lind's most recently made clothing set for UUNP?

You mean this conversion? Har har!

post-1243014-0-75332800-1482339431_thumb.jpg

Can  I ask you to convert this, Lind's most recently made clothing set for UUNP?

This is now listed. Tried to preserve as much of the nice original weighting as I could.

Don't be a derp like me and download the lower resolution version of the outfit, download the high. The difference is waaaay bigger than I expected, and the overall filesize not so much.

This is now listed. Tried to preserve as much of the nice original weighting as I could.

Don't be a derp like me and download the lower resolution version of the outfit, download the high. The difference is waaaay bigger than I expected, and the overall filesize not so much.

Wow that was incredibly fast! Thanks!

Thanks for the quick turnaround for the conversion!

Thank you for these conversions!  Also, FYI, it looks like FurArmorSet has been updated on the Nexus with a cloth version now.  Is your conversion still compatible with the new version (v 4.1.1)?  

I'd also suggest some kind of change log on your main page so we can more easily see what you have done recently.  Right now it is hard to tell if there have been any updates short of going through the thread.  

Thank you for these conversions!  Also, FYI, it looks like FurArmorSet has been updated on the Nexus with a cloth version now.  Is your conversion still compatible with the new version (v 4.1.1)?  

I'd also suggest some kind of change log on your main page so we can more easily see what you have done recently.  Right now it is hard to tell if there have been any updates short of going through the thread.  

If the Fur Armor set update uses all of the same meshes as the previous one then yes, it is compatible.

If someone can tell me if they aren't I'll take a look soon. Otherwise I'll check myself, eventually. xP

Sorry if it's a bit late but I've added a change log sub-title at the start of the first post. I'll start listing outfit updates there.

I know you're probably bogged down with requests, but are you still taking them?

I took this chance to reorganize a bit. I'm going to do less and less conversions as I want to focus more on building quests, dungeons, etc type of content. So yes, I'll always take them, but the chances of doing them myself lowered substantially.

The planned conversions list I have has now moved most of it's items down to unlikely, minus some things I've either already started, or have installed.

Yesterday someone made a request and it was up within hours, so I won't say to stop requests. Just consider chances are lower.

May I request HN66 Devil from http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1446.html? The boots are based on df_t33, which I was able to convert. But the "armor" is supposed to be based on the Demonfet body, but doesn't actually seem to be. At least the meshes don't easily convert with outfit studio.

Added to requests.

ViciousSARR kindly gave permission and VS Ciri has been added to the list.

Rushed the packaging, hopefully I included everything.

Ok, looked at it again and I'm starting to adore that last screenshot of it I took. It basically screams "C'mon, shoot me in the knee now while you can, I dare you!".