JRConversions - UUNP HDT

For everyone's convenience I'm listing conversion requests in the opening post under "Planned Conversions", under a label that should give an idea of how soon I might tackle them.

Anything under "likely" I intend to tackle in due time, in no particular order. For me to do anything under "unlikely" I'd have to both have an empty "likely" and be a bit bored, so it's fairly unlikely. "not interested" I simply have no intention to convert, 

This should let everyone know I'm aware of the requests and not give any false hopes. Overall consider that outfit sets are less likely for me to tackle before individual outfits even if I list them under "likely".

I won't list the old conversions I'm cleaning just because some of them might be unusable and I might rather do one of the planned conversions than redoing it.

Do the tatoos have their own equipment slot, are they a body skin or something else? The catsuit gets the standard path for the body skin texture so there might be an incompatibility there if you have something that maybe makes your character grab a different skin file.

No, regular RaceMenu and SlaveTats overlays.

Do the tatoos have their own equipment slot, are they a body skin or something else? The catsuit gets the standard path for the body skin texture so there might be an incompatibility there if you have something that maybe makes your character grab a different skin file.

Within my limited knowlegde the best I can assume is that SlaveTats attempts to place the tattoo at a location of the body mesh that I removed to avoid clipping. Once I tackle that underbreast issue I'll upload a version that has an optional zapper to remove the skin instead of forcing it and we can see if that works out. Since your body shape is pretty close to standard UNP it might not have clipping issues even if we leave the entire body under the suit.

If that works out I'll start making skin removal only optional to support tattoos, and that'd be another step forward.

Fixed the underbreast issue, I clearly remember fixing the left underbreast but I must have messed up by forgetting to turn the mirror option back on so it didn't apply to the right underbreast. I'll upload this after I figure out this tattoo business.

I've previously been curious about it so I've installed the SlaveTats mod, after applying a few tattos I didn't have a problem, could you point me to the tattoo pack and the specific tattoos you're using? I wanna figure this out.

post-1243014-0-45053400-1478969070_thumb.jpg

Fixed the underbreast issue, I clearly remember fixing the left underbreast but I must have messed up by forgetting to turn the mirror option back on so it didn't apply to the right underbreast. I'll upload this after I figure out this tattoo business.

I've previously been curious about it so I've installed the SlaveTats mod, after applying a few tattos I didn't have a problem, could you point me to the tattoo pack and the specific tattoos you're using? I wanna figure this out.

attachicon.gifScreenShot558.jpg

I made a quick test and the vanishing tattoos bug happens with the following:

Black - OK

Black (new boots) - no tattoo

Black (no boots) - no tattoo

Black 2 - OK

Black 2 (new boots) - no tattoo

Black 2 (no boots) - no tattoo

Red - OK

Red (new boots) - no tattoo

Red (no boots) - no tattoo

Red 2 - OK

Red 2 (new boots) - no tattoo

Red 2 (no boots) - no tattoo

Here are some test shots using RM overlays from here and SlaveTats overlays from here.

post-349546-0-55419000-1478979031_thumb.jpg post-349546-0-18002900-1478979015_thumb.jpg

post-349546-0-66096700-1478979063_thumb.jpg post-349546-0-85053200-1478979046_thumb.jpg

It seems a shape that I assume was added to cover the ankles seam for the new boots and no boots version of the suit was conflicting with the tatoos for some reason. I removed that shape and applied my own way to fix the ankles seam, tattoos should show up in any of those costumes now. The new version (1.3) is now listed.

I noticed that I lost all individual slider data at some point too so I had to redo that, if someone was having any issues with the Nyotengu conversion I suggest downloading the new version.

Almost forgot, Fox 37 has been added to the list too. I wanted to tease tomorrows conversion but forgot to take a screenshot, you can look at this post if you're really curious.

Hey Jerok, I just tested the Nyotengu 1.3 and the tattoos issue seems to be gone.

I just noticed a weird deformation under my character's butt when walking that was not present in the first version. The leather strap near the butt is stretching too much, I don't know if you can reproduce this or if the problem is on my end.

And a minor thing, you forgot to add the "nyo suit 1 no boots" to the JRConversions group in BodySlide.

I'm sending the files I generated so you can take a look. click

Hey Jerok, I just tested the Nyotengu 1.3 and the tattoos issue seems to be gone.

I just noticed a weird deformation under my character's butt when walking that was not present in the first version. The leather strap near the butt is stretching too much, I don't know if you can reproduce this or if the problem is on my end.

And a minor thing, you forgot to add the "nyo suit 1 no boots" to the JRConversions group in BodySlide.

I'm sending the files I generated so you can take a look. click

Fixed the grouping, forgot to update one. As for the deformation near the butt, I can only suspect that it was because this time I forgot to remove the pussy bones after loading the UUNP reference, depending on your HDT xmls it could lead to some unexpected stretching, I'm assuming it only happened for the "no boots" and "new boots" outfits since those were the ones I left those in, hopefully that's it.

Thanks for all the feedback btw!

Not the best shot, but...

attachicon.gifSeleneNeo.png

(This is using the Seraphim preset, and some of the sliders in the UUNP plugin.)

The only problem I see with it is likely present in the base mod - a lack of first person meshes for at least the main body(i.e just when wearing the bodysuit, the bracers alone are fine), obscures the screen while walking, or waking/running with weapons/spells ready.

Even so, thank you. 

Also, I've had this mod installed on one of my characters for a while, Ashara Imperial Outfit, and I've just seen in it-game today(using the version that replaces the 'Party Outfit' used during Diplomatic Immunity). The mod's page has versions for UNP and 7B, and I haven't seen any conversions for it.  

Ashara Imperial Outfit is now up on the list. The belt was a bit of a pain >_< Also since I couldn't fit it tightly around both the short dress and long dress I compromised and it fits best on the short dress. The long dress also has some weighting issues but since I'm not very knowledgeable on skirt bones yet I can't fix them. ;/

The short dress works pretty well thou.

Hello Jerok... i was wondering if your willing to tackle this(no one has done it yet!) The BobBoots collection http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53698

If it to much of a hassle no worries!

Cheers Mate and Keep up the good work on the Conversions!

Hi Jerok, do you think you could convert the Ahri armor to UUNP?

220327s.jpg

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1315.html

Noted.

Hello Jerok,

I want to suggest a conversion of the Mobile Milker Armor. You can find CBBE and UNPB Bodyslide files there - I don't know if these are helpful to you in any way. :)

Noted, since it doesn't tickle my fancy a lot and it'd probably require a lot of manual hand placing for each slider it's unlikely I'll do this one, but I won't discard it entirely.

Hello Jerok... i was wondering if your willing to tackle this(no one has done it yet!) The BobBoots collection http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53698

If it to much of a hassle no worries!

Cheers Mate and Keep up the good work on the Conversions!

Bob's Boots are up in the list now, I felt like doing some boots. Didn't expect there to be that many thou tbh.

Thanks again for the aom conversion, I have had a play around with it, ie. i used add all items on the esp at first, but for some reason most of the robes are not drawn from that, then I used it on the esm, where they all showed up, the random grab bag of items I got all worked nicely, though as you said non of the bigger breast sizes work without various amounts of clipping.  And the elegant robes look like the bottom half has been chopped off, but its not a major problem as its not those robes I really wanted or use anyway.  Posted a couple of images below, one shows the robes on the character the other the inventory image.

If you are adding more to your conversion list, then I would like to suggest this armour mod; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2595-sexy-robes-and-hats-for-7bo/

Thanks again for the aom conversion, I have had a play around with it, ie. i used add all items on the esp at first, but for some reason most of the robes are not drawn from that, then I used it on the esm, where they all showed up, the random grab bag of items I got all worked nicely, though as you said non of the bigger breast sizes work without various amounts of clipping.  And the elegant robes look like the bottom half has been chopped off, but its not a major problem as its not those robes I really wanted or use anyway.  Posted a couple of images below, one shows the robes on the character the other the inventory image.

If you are adding more to your conversion list, then I would like to suggest this armour mod; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2595-sexy-robes-and-hats-for-7bo/

Did you install the 8.1 update? It targets the elegant robe.

I can't find any gear labeled "AOM Elegant Robes", "Elegant Robes" do appear in the list for me. They're also the only clothes that seem to give me an issue, but in my case it's not the bottom not showing up, but the colors only changing for the hoods.

I can't imagine what's wrong with them since other robes use the same nif as those and they seem fine, and  (they don't) I get the same issue with the original files so I'll just leave that be. If the esm/esp files were smaller I'd try to edit it but I rather not risk breaking something.

West Wind Assault Armor is a request I see often in these BodySlide threads and never see made. It would awesome if you had a look at it Jerok.

I have that one already installed so I guess I will.

Did you install the 8.1 update? It targets the elegant robe.

I can't find any gear labeled "AOM Elegant Robes", "Elegant Robes" do appear in the list for me. They're also the only clothes that seem to give me an issue, but in my case it's not the bottom not showing up, but the colors only changing for the hoods.

I can't imagine what's wrong with them since other robes use the same nif as those and they seem fine, and  (they don't) I get the same issue with the original files so I'll just leave that be. If the esm/esp files were smaller I'd try to edit it but I rather not risk breaking something.

Yup, its the 8.1 esp I edited myself, the aom at the the start of the names are something I did myself to block them all together when crafting, otherwise its just the elegant robes or whatever. 

I had a closer look at the ingame model and it looks like the bottom of it has been turned or crushed up into the rest of it, though its hard to tell for certain, I might have a look in nifskope tomorrow, as I am on holiday this week, and apart from building a new gaming rig do not really have any significant plans.

Not too sure about the colours, I did not reallly notice, but they may not have changed, if the colour is supposed to match the inventory colours, as you could see in the 2 images I posted.

Quick edit, just checked the elegantf_0 and 1 nifs created by bodyslide, and both look fine the skirts are there, so not too sure what the hell is going on in game with it.

Hi Jerok, do you think you could convert the Ahri armor to UUNP?

220327s.jpg

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1315.html

Ahri and Witch Robes (Одеяния колдуньи) are now listed.

The Witch Robes felt kinda tricky to handle in Outfit Studio as the nif would always become corrupted when importing, I did something weird to go around that, hopefully it works well for everyone else too. Just avoid editing the Conversion in Outfit Studio as some data might be lost for a couple of shapes upon saving and the robes will start clipping.

Ahri's mesh was a bit messy, did what I could.

Thanks for the conversions, the more UUNP stuffs, the better!  :D  Hope we will be seeing a lot more in the future! I do have a request though, could you look into this set of clothes? It's FDB clothes and I realize it has many pieces, tops/skirts/pantyhose....  the original mod doesn't support weight slider, otherwise I would be fine with it. Hope this won't be too much work for you, anyway thanks in advance!! :)

Here is the link:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1211.html