JRConversions - UUNP HDT

A derp request but I'd like it, and some others too maybe.

Colorwheels Sexy Tifa Armor

I think I might feel what you mean. When I was looking for outfits to practice on, this was actually one I had listed, though I ultimately discarded that list. To be blunt the outfit quality doesn't seem very high, but, being a Final Fantasy fan and all... it's hard to ignore. I'll list it, but I'm not in a rush for it.

Already apprechiate your work, awesome and going to try now!

I might suggest one armor for conversation, though this one is old, it is still pure quality!: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43609/?

This is my number 1 favorite outfit of all time! You can even still see a few posts from me in the posts section, asking if anyone knows if anano is ok with others using his outfits (his mailbox is full and he doesn't add any info on permissions) and mentioning wtfuuns UUNP conversion.

To be honest I like that outfit so damn much I might eventually make my own conversion if I feel like tweaking it a tid bit. But as far as I remember that UUNP conversion worked really well, for my preset at least.

I don't know if it's something on my end or if there's something wrong with Mega but I simply can't download anything. I click on the download links, Firefox opens a new tab and that's it, nothing happens !!!

Can you try another browser, and have you ever downloaded something from mega? If mega just doesn't work for you it could be a country based restriction.

If that doesn't work you can tell me about a conversion or two you want badly and I'd re-host it somewhere else, but re-uploading and managing all of these files plus others I'll add in multiple hosts seems like too much of a hassle for me.

I won't mind if someone else re-uploads these somewhere else to help others out too or in the event I'm no longer around.

I might suggest one armor for conversation, though this one is old, it is still pure quality!: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43609/?

This is my number 1 favorite outfit of all time! You can even still see a few posts from me in the posts section, asking if anyone knows if anano is ok with others using his outfits (his mailbox is full and he doesn't add any info on permissions) and mentioning wtfuuns UUNP conversion.

To be honest I like that outfit so damn much I might eventually make my own conversion if I feel like tweaking it a tid bit. But as far as I remember that UUNP conversion worked really well, for my preset at least.

Also my number 1 of all time. A lot of details and really fitting! Tbh I am using it for ages, probably since it came it, remember when I saw it on the hotfiles.

It also has this small "Culort Nabee Light" or so, I binded it to a key and always using it when it's too dark.

Diablio has converted that one.

http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/144768031015/osare-culort-outfit-uunp-hdt-need-this

Oh thanks, I see if it works!

AAAHHH!!!

Soon, please! 

attachicon.gifbmteaser4.pngattachicon.gifbmteaser5.png

So many meshes thou, so many tweaks. >_<

Seriously, lots of stuff in that one. But some of the best out there. Lore-friendly, revealing, logical... dang near perfect. Next to a pantsless, crotchless version of the vanilla Roughspun Tunic, this is the stuff I wanted most... along with the WWCS and a few others you've already done.

Thanks, dude. Keep up the amazing work.

post-1243014-0-20585800-1485718056_thumb.png

It's still probably going to take me another day or two, but 90% of the sliders and weights are done, yay.

If it's not obvious i don't show a lot of the outfits in these early screenshots, but that's kinda purposeful. I'm just shooting whatever I feel like while testing weights and then take wider ones later for the upload.

attachicon.gifbmteaser6.png

It's still probably going to take me another day or two, but 90% of the sliders and weights are done, yay.

If it's not obvious i don't show a lot of the outfits in these early screenshots, but that's kinda purposeful. I'm just shooting whatever I feel like while testing weights and then take wider ones later for the upload.

dude..... you are awesome!

The wait is making us crazy, but it is well worth it!

attachicon.gifbmteaser6.png

wow so excited, how awesome!!! :)

Any chance we can see Brokefoot UNP converted to UUNP?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20415/?

If nobody else has mentioned it before, a personal favorite that I include in every playthrough, would be those that come with the Temptress Race mod. The race isn't is fairly good as far as races go, but I load the mod even when not planning to use the race, just for the shorts, arm straps, leg straps, belt, and tops that come with the mod. Being smaller pieces, they may be fairly easy, but good practice, especially as far as getting a belt, shorts and shirt to work with mods that use Bodyslide to expand breasts or stomach. 

[Click for Preview image]

Brokefoot's UNP Mashup Compilation is now listed.

Get's high points for being "open source", any asset I'm able to include in my own work gets my full attention. Too bad it's not very lore friendly, but I should get around it eventually. Plus it's a nice candidate if I want to practice texturing.

But yeah, now that I think about it... I might not have mentioned it in this thread, but if you guys and gals are aware that an outfit you'd like converted permits asset use in other mods do not hesitate to post about it here. I'll thank you for it, as I'm interested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking a break from conversion for a little while. I have to write some dialogue and story, reorganize and divi up what I want to do next, and package up a couple of small things I had been working on.

Unless someone has a better suggestion, I'll create a thread to use as HUB for anything I poke or plan to poke with a stick: textures, meshes, animations, quests, blabla. So I don't end up creating and managing a separate thread for every little thing I decide to share.

Request: OMG, Please see if you can convert this Ghost Armor and EDI Mass Effect armor to UUNP! PLEASE!!!

http://eiheispot1.bl...-entry-669.html

http://skyrimfollower.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-154.html

also, I've tried making ZAP sliders for the Dragonscale UUNP (http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/150713231780/dragonscale-armor-replacer-uunp-hdt-original-mod) but I've failed. Trying to see if I can put sliders so u can remove certain plates and be left with just the form fitting chainmail. 

I've also attached the famous Zero Suit worn by Samus if you'd like to convert her epic armor to uunp. My attempts have sadly failed :(

Samus Zero Suit - 7B Bombshell BBP.rar