JRConversions - UUNP HDT

x'D

Maybe, I don't know. Depends on how well this last conversion is received.

Hey JC I want to say your awesome thank you so much for your awesome conversions. 

I would like to make some request.

Request: Lady Ritual 

Link: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-916.html#more

Original: http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/odezhda/dem_ritual_ritualnyj_komplekt/276-1-0-18337

Sexy outfit that would be awesome for UUNP. There is a available 7B version, the unpb version seems to have malware since its uploaded on Baidu

Please and thank you very much JC. 

If I could ask one more thing of you, and hopefully not bog you down..xD Could you convert this armor as well? It's one of the many long forgotten armors deep in nexus' files that most people have forgotten about by now.

I try to searched for uunp version of this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79905/? . Unfortunately i can't find any. Could you convert this one ?

Added to unlikely.

-----------------------------------------------

These are being a bit rough. Pain in the butt strands of cloth.

post-1243014-0-04585300-1482722465_thumb.png

attachicon.gif2016.12.26-03.19.png

pero pero mages robes standalone ??

Yeah, they're not being very friendly to convert, as in, stuff like those pieces of cloth under the breasts get twisted to oblivion.

Anyone know what textures Gomapero used in those screenshots, specially the Archmage one? It looks amazing.

attachicon.gif2016.12.26-03.19.png

pero pero mages robes standalone ??

Yeah, they're not being very friendly to convert, as in, stuff like those pieces of cloth under the breasts get twisted to oblivion.

Anyone know what textures Gomapero used in those screenshots, specially the Archmage one? It looks amazing.

I believe someone has attempted to convert those before, but the job was really poorly done. If you would like I can send you the old uunp files and see if it can help ease your pain, I just forgot who did the first attempt (may be diablo, but not 100%)

As for textures, I believe they were the same as the old remoddelled uunp.... not 100% either

I believe someone has attempted to convert those before, but the job was really poorly done. If you would like I can send you the old uunp files and see if it can help ease your pain, I just forgot who did the first attempt (may be diablo, but not 100%)

As for textures, I believe they were the same as the old remoddelled uunp.... not 100% either

Nah thanks, working on top of someone elses might make me miss some details from the original.

I'm pretty sure most of the textures are from this author, but probably not all.

Another random question for anyone: I was going through my installed armors and remembered one of the reasons I got into Outfit Studio were Nisetanaka's bikini armors, he not only does great work but also gives full freedom of use. He always did a great job of providing meshes for a lot of popular UUNP shapes but only provided a full conversion for the Dwarven variant. Any thoughts as to why we've never seen full UUNP conversions of the rest from someone, even if imperfect? I took a look at the blades bikini now and Nisetanaka seems to build the base shape in the UUNP base, which makes things much easier than most (minus the high amount of meshes).

**SnipSNIP**

Another random question for anyone: I was going through my installed armors and remembered one of the reasons I got into Outfit Studio were Nisetanaka's bikini armors, he not only does great work but also gives full freedom of use. He always did a great job of providing meshes for a lot of popular UUNP shapes but only provided a full conversion for the Dwarven variant. Any thoughts as to why we've never seen full UUNP conversions of the rest from someone, even if imperfect? I took a look at the blades bikini now and Nisetanaka seems to build the base shape in the UUNP base, which makes things much easier than most (minus the high amount of meshes).

I've got all of the conversions from WTF, mostly from nexus but recently I got from their blog. They're pretty nice I think and fit my range (guess you could say UNPCM to UNPB) preset body as well as my boyfriends serious bigboobs/butt/hip ratio preference without too much trouble. I think that guy probably works as hard as you do to make quality conversions. 

***edit*** 

Just realized that the bodyslide files I have from the nexus are on the pages, blades bikini has the correct bodyslide files for UUNP, it's the file labeled "uunp and familia" down at the bottom. Have to have the main file for the textures. And it's that way on all of them. 

Nah thanks, working on top of someone elses might make me miss some details from the original.

I'm pretty sure most of the textures are from this author, but probably not all.

I remember Diablo handles all the uunp conversions for Nisetanaka. Diablo is usually very top notch when it comes to conversions. NiseTanaka has mentioned in his posts that he only uses 7BO, so he builds all his meshes off it.

I've got all of the conversions from WTF, mostly from nexus but recently I got from their blog. They're pretty nice I think and fit my range (guess you could say UNPCM to UNPB) preset body as well as my boyfriends serious bigboobs/butt/hip ratio preference without too much trouble. I think that guy probably works as hard as you do to make quality conversions. 

***edit*** 

Just realized that the bodyslide files I have from the nexus are on the pages, blades bikini has the correct bodyslide files for UUNP, it's the file labeled "uunp and familia" down at the bottom. Have to have the main file for the textures. And it's that way on all of them. 

Back then I must've thought they only contained the mesh types listed and not the Bodyslide files as well. They probably did that to make it easier for those that don't use Bodyslide and I just got confused from it. Thanks! o/

***edit*** 

Back then I must've thought they only contained the mesh types listed and not the Bodyslide files as well. They probably did that to make it easier for those that don't use Bodyslide and I just got confused from it. Thanks! o/

Yeah, Diablo did those meshes and 95% of his conversions are mint.

There are a couple that are just substandard, but normally they aren't good meshes to work with.

Excellent work ! Did it include zap ? I want to remove some...parts .

Uuuhh, depends. The original necromancer and warlock meshes were the same as monk & vaermina meshes minus the loincloth/panty, but I'm considering using these as a replacer instead of standalone and it bothers me to have enemies in full nudity so I made all of these meshes include the loincloth by default and left it as a zap slider for those that want it off. That's the only currently defined zap.

The only other zap that comes to mind is for the Thalmor underbelt cloth, since it's a separate mesh might as well add the zap, I might do the same for any other separate pieces, which are few. If you have other suggestions write them down and I'll see about how practical it might be to add.

[EDIT] Ah, the archmage one has some fairly obvious options too I guess. [/EDIT]

Small updates to VS Ciri Project and Sexy Robes And Hats. I had no issues with Sexy Robes And Hats with the latest Bodyslide version (4.2.1).

Pero Pero Mage Robes is now listed. Talk about a handfull, I wouldn't say they took the longest individually, but this was the most work I had to do for a collection. Jesus flying pig stake in a glazed cornball.

There were a lot of details to look out for while converting them so it's not far fetched to have missed some, let me know. If nothing is seen in a few days I'll upload the replacer version, it's just duplicating and changing paths.

Hi I use UUNP MCBM in bodyslide and that doesn't seem to show up with one of the outfits i tried. the beserk one, if i rememeber correctly another uuunp preset worked in bodyslide but the one i was trying didn't it just stayed on it's shape instead of changing to the shape i use, i think there is a way to add a preset to an outfit but i can't for the life of me remember it. i haven't tried any other outfits from your conversions though. I tried going in to group manager and adding the outfit pieces to 'Unified UNP', then saving that as an xml but no luck

Hi I use UUNP MCBM in bodyslide and that doesn't seem to show up with one of the outfits i tried. the beserk one, if i rememeber correctly another uuunp preset worked in bodyslide but the one i was trying didn't it just stayed on it's shape instead of changing to the shape i use, i think there is a way to add a preset to an outfit but i can't for the life of me remember it. i haven't tried any other outfits from your conversions though. I tried going in to group manager and adding the outfit pieces to 'Unified UNP', then saving that as an xml but no luck

Dunno. MCBM is part of the UUNP family and should be showing up by default if I uploaded the group file properly, it's working ok for me.

Try updating Bodyslide, the latest version seems pretty neat.

Dunno. MCBM is part of the UUNP family and should be showing up by default if I uploaded the group file properly, it's working ok for me.

dumb. nevermind, I was opening up BS and looking at the original CBBE bodyslide files that come with the original mod instead of the UUNP that starts with 'JR' in bodyslide. false alarm

just seen you posted pero pero mage robes, best robes of vanilla, is there any chance you would do a replacer version?

dumb. nevermind, I was opening up BS and looking at the original CBBE bodyslide files that come with the original mod instead of the UUNP that starts with 'JR' in bodyslide. false alarm

just seen you posted pero pero mage robes, best robes of vanilla, is there any chance you would do a replacer version?

Try using the original peropero replacer file, then just copy the meshes over. It might work.

Try using the original peropero replacer file, then just copy the meshes over. It might work.

last time i tried that weird things happened and my game crashed, it was with a thlmor outfit technically the bodyalide files outputted to their own standalone folder but i tried copying the files over the files in my game already to 'replace' the original meshes.

Hey JR, thanks for Pero's robe set. Hoping you'll do the VS Riding Outfit, when you have the time of course.

And... what hair is that your rockin? I don't recognize it, but I love it!

Named "0JustAwakeF", comes from "Satan's Hairpack.esp". Can't remember when and where I got it from (fairly sure somewhere in Loverslab), which is now really bothering me since I really want to release that character as a follower, eventually.