View File

Hi,

Here a simply pose mod, it use the Davethedrunk's gun and ring. I'm aware it nothing but I'd love it allows you to wait Sextec etc... At the beginning I make this mod for me and friends and they encouraged me to share it. so voila!

Description

This mod contain mature pair's pose, actually 8 poses in 4 pair's pose. You must go in the console menu and type 'help baal 4' then it give you the ID for the ring and gun. Use the 'player.additem' to add the ring and gun.

Put the ring in the favorite.

Use the command (modpos, modangle, tfc 1, tm, sucsm x, etc...) For exemple modangle z 180 it turn the actor selected to 180°.

When your two actors are posed open the console menu, use tfc 1 and sucsm 2 to move the camera slowly in the scene.

I use the same skeleton to pose female and male, so it's not perfect then I recommend to use the setscale command. For exemple I select the male actor and type setscale 0.99, it reduce the scale of the actor. 1 is the default value and if you type setscale 2 the actor will be 2x bigger. Under the 1 value the actor will be smaller ...

Update V1.1:

The group 1 is done with 5 pair's poses and 1 solo pose. You can craft the ring and gun in the chemistry station.
You can download the Preview file to see what poses are in the pack.

Recommended Mod :

Concealed Armors by Nisas
CBBE by Caliente and Ousnius
Console commands compilation by Neanka and DOOM
Precise objetcs moving and precise by Ad3d0, It require 'Autohotkey'
Body swap by Thuggysmurf
Enhanced bodie - Male nude by Leito86

Credits And Thanks

Davethedrunk for inspiration and tuto : here his Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3QbNlNx8kBlPlXU2BdhRPw
I learn a lot with his video.

ShadeAnimator for Fallout 4 Animation Kit
MaikCG for F4Biped

And Everyone in this forum and nexus to have an interest to F4 modding.

PS: -Sorry for my bad english is not my native language
-It's my first mod uploaded, i'm a newby so if any bug, something missing etc tell me...

I'd like some female masturbation poses, sometimes i like to go solo and let my fingers to the driving

Vader666's Female Masturbation mod might interest you then. It's not poses but does accomplish the same thing.

^^ thanks, I actually have this one :)

I'd really like one where your character lays on her back and uses her fingers like the adult show for skyrim.

or joshnz's animated prostitution did for skyrim. 

Just one minor gripe. When I drew the pose gun to shoot McCready he took out his own rifle - as he should of course. But it certainly didn't look good. I finally figured out I could equip him with a set of knuckles. At least theyr'e not as conspicious. But maybe add some invisible -and high powered - weapon to the mod. That way the companion won't automatically draw his/her weapon.

Quite apart fom that - a nice addition that works well :)

Just one minor gripe. When I drew the pose gun to shoot McCready he took out his own rifle - as he should of course. But it certainly didn't look good. I finally figured out I could equip him with a set of knuckles. At least theyr'e not as conspicious. But maybe add some invisible -and high powered - weapon to the mod. That way the companion won't automatically draw his/her weapon.

Quite apart fom that - a nice addition that works well :)

Yes I know this issue but like I said I'm a newbie in modding, I still learning ! At the moment for compagnion I'll go to a settlement place like Sanctuary and I separate myself from him and I tell him to go in Sanctuary, then when I pick the weapon and shoot him, he don't take his weapon. 

I'm working to a quest mod with new land, place etc... It take time and I'm still make new poses so I don't think if I'll try to fix this issue but I will still keep an eye on this.

I have done the first group of poses, add 5 pairs and one female solo. for the pairs I want to try something experimental to make some scene like 'mounted punch'. It is not perfect but I try to find compromise between making pose and the fact each player have not the same body preset. 

I don't forget my goal to make an alternative pose mod of Dave's Pose with sexual content if it many asked.

I will upload this new version today or tomorow.

PS: I'm sorry for my english and i hope it is not hard to understand what I mean .

Looks good.

Only problem is that the weapon deals damage. But once the poses change to animations that will be a good handycap so that player doesnt missuse this everywhere, but uses with caution and "discreation" :).

Very good job. Hope is growing that F4 will soon be getting true action.

BTW. I dont get how the console works in Fallout 4. In skyrim I would click an object then use the modpos and it would move. In F4 nothing happens, also it always show like one or two IDs when i click on sth. If I click on the floor, i for example get the same ID like if I click on a table or an NPC.

What are the steps to do this right?

Thx

I've got a problem with the update. I cannot make it do more than the first 4 poses. Neither the ring nor the gun shows more than Paire 1 to Paire 4. I tried installing on top of the old one using NMM. I tried uninstalling with NMM. I also tried delting all of the files manually and making a clean save. But even though I had deleted all of the files the objects were still in my inventory. Guess they were kept in my save too. I tried installing everything manually. But - even though the all of the meshes show up nicely I do not get any opportunity to craft the ring/gun. Neither do I get more than 4 poses when I add the ring/gun using console. I can see that the .esp is dated nov 4 while meshes and script is dated nov 7.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Any way you can animate these and put them into a list of which is male and which is female (so they could be added to the list of stuff that four play could use).

As it is... Four Play is in dire need of more animations and seeing as how you've got the initial pose set... going from there to an animation would be great....