New game - Total Seduction

I've got two Questions

Can i get mom under a resistance of 120?

How is it possible to get power over 117? I'm on Level 21 so i can beat the game but i can'choose a trait that increases my power further. What do i wrong?

Assertion gives you power. Just argue every day with the classmate.

Hmm is there supposed to be no sound

yes, sound is not in the game in this version. it is planned probably in version 0.7 or 0.8.

chekist, thanks for answering for me, i somehow missed the original question. the answer is correct. i recommend arguing a lot at the beginning of the game to raise power quickly. attitude can be repaired later in the game with gifts.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, a new version of Total Seduction (v0.6) is out. It contains four new characters, two new locations and many new sex scenes. I have also performed some computational optimizations, so it will run more smoothly. If you have experienced low frame rates in previous versions, give this version a try if you will. it can be downloaded from my webpage:
http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/

post-1235752-0-13701900-1483720717_thumb.jpgpost-1235752-0-41899900-1483720729_thumb.jpgpost-1235752-0-46813600-1483720745_thumb.jpg

Wow ... I'm mesmerize by this game. Perfecting the 3D can be achieve later, what's more important is that you already create a well set platform. I was skeptical when you first build this game back in June, as you decide to create your own engine and funny animation ... but I take back my words, you've done a very good job. I see how you make a lot of changes to the direction of the game, also your engine are getting stabilize.

You have some choice to elevate the 3D quality.

1. Better mesh, but keep game cell by cell. Small world but detailed.

2. No need increase mesh, but nice touch on texturing.

3. Better lighting, can masking low poly and simple texture.

But I believe you already knew that.

Now my constructive criticism is this ... stop making the female or male body better, or it's sex animation. Detailed face and it's expression are much much more better than detailed body and it's animation/effect/jiggly wiggly boobs. For example, Hentai. We've seen a lot of it, but what separate between the good and the ugly is the voice acting and it's facial expression. AND, for more detail discussion, EYES is the very soul of everything, the most important of all. Your games right now already had decent sex animations, but forever and ever will always soulless as there's no expression on it. So always start sex position by the female expression first, then continue to what position you want.

About Story telling, it's good to know that you already set the beginning and the ending. The gap can be filling on progress. People love an ending first, than diversity.

thanks for the comment, i'm glad that you like the game. about the 3d quality - you are right in all 3 points. i personally believe that my biggest issue and potential improvement is in the area of textures. i'm not an artist, just a programmer, so my attempts on texturing consist of patching basic textures together from various free sources. if i will get enough support for my project, my first step will be to commission a real artist to work on better textures.

i agree also with the importance of facial expressions. i began the game with only a jaw joint on models' face. in a course of development, i added joints for eyes and eye lids. but it is still not sufficient. however i'm also working on my second game - ludus master. that project will include a body and face generator and it will generate entire game cast randomly at the beginning. that face generator will parse a face into much more regions, so a much larger variety of emotions could be expresses. that game will also focus more on personal story of each character so i hope it will also generate more emotions for the player.

it is true that the game have a beginning and ending, but i'm planning to add some more story telling and twist into following versions. also the story of the game will extend, so what is now an ending, will be just a mid-game in a future versions, as the story will twist in unexpecting direction. the plan is, that even each version will seem to end in some reasonable way, a next version will show that it was just a mid-step to something else. my idea is that the game will not be a simple click and move, but it will have an interesting story, which will give a player something to think about

• 3 weeks later...

A new version of Total Seduction is out and you can download it at http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/

New content includes two new characters - classmate and best friend Taylor and a shopkeeper Amy. They have 11 sex scenes throughout the game. Also a new area - a shop is now opened.

The game now use advanced anti-aliasing procedures, improving the quality of rendering. However if the anti-aliasing is slowing the game too much in your system, it can be turned off in the menu/options.
A DogeMod can be downloaded and activated for this version, which adds a dog into a game.
If you use Windows 10 and was not able to run the game previously, a solution to this problem has been suggested - downloading DirectX End-User Runtime should help.

Here are some screenshots form gameplay:

post-1235752-0-13500300-1486570682_thumb.jpgpost-1235752-0-14096700-1486570690_thumb.jpg

Thank you for continuing to work on this game. It's not 100% my cup of tea (mind control stuff isn't my bag) but I like what you are doing and Mother/son stuff is kind of hard to come by in these games.

I was thinking about trying to modify the game to tweak a few things, like changing some of the text, and maybe removing the lightpoles (those are getting on my nerves). Can I do that? and if yes then what would I need to do to make those kinds of changes?

hi, editing the game without tool is quite difficult right now, as most of it is in a data format, not in text format. i ques some hex editor may help, but i have not try it before. all info about the characters, including their dialogs is in a files data/actors/actxx.dat. removing streetlight is little bit easier, as the description of maps in in a text format. find data/builds/street01(02).txt and open it. find blocks starting with "streetlight" and remove it. the very first number in the file is the number of blocks in the file and must be precise. so if you removed 2 blocks of "streetlight", you must substract 2 form this number. for example in street01.txt, this number is 74. there are two blocks with streetlight, so if you remove them, you must change this number to 72.

anyway, i'm considering to release some tools for the game which will be able to edit some aspects and even create mods. but this will be done in much later releases.

yes, you will get a premium code which will be active for as many months as it would accumulate the same amount with monthly pledge. for example if you donate $3, that is equivalent 3 months of level 1 (benefits described at patreon page) support. i will send the premium code to the e-mail given in paypal transaction, but if you want to be sure i send it to correct e-mail, you can contact me, best by a private message through a contact form on my blogpost page.

hi, here is the guide for possession:

1. after day 18, there is a fbi agent outside the gym in morning hours each day. speak with him and select "mind control". you will start a quest for the ability to possess.

2. go to the shop and buy "diamond ring" (cost a lot of money)

3. go to you bed and select option "imbue ring" (you need power for this). you will get "one ring".

4. give one ring to person you want to possess (in version 0.7, either sister or mother. more options in next version). she must be seduction level 4.

5. go to your bed and select "possess" option. you now control the body of the woman.

6. while possessing: sleep with the agent up to 5 times to postpone the final testing by one day each time. you can also go to the strip bar and have sex with the patron to earn money. there are also two lesbian scenes - if you are possessing mother, you can have sex with sister in shower, or when you are possessing sister, you can have sex with noelle in her bed.

7. the possession will end when your power run out. you can also go to your bed (where your body lies now) and end the possession prematurely.

• 1 month later...

after the final testing go to the hospital and speak with the doctor Allison about the cure. she will give you a quest, which you must complete to win the game. the quest is - you must reach seduction level 4 and attitude above 80 with her.

first, i recommend working on the attitude. she accept necklaces and flowers as a gift, so buy several of those and it should be pretty easy. alternatively, if you don't have enough money but you have "She cum first" trait, you can have sex with her several times to raise her attitude.

then you have to seduce her four times to reach seduction level 4. speak with her after that and she will give you the cure. that is the end of the game.

a new version of Total Seduction is out. in this version, nearly all of the characters get significant additional content. all characters can be possessed now - you can control them and make them do stuff. several characters can also be corrupted - they will wear more revealing clothes and behave more slutty. I have also compiled a Guide for the game, where all current 120 unique sex scenes can be found. The game and guide can be downloaded from my homepage.

i have also added a setup.exe file in the game's directory. if you have problems running the previous version (the game was lagging, or did not run at all), you can try to run setup and disable anti-aliasing. this can solve many problems with graphics cards compatibility.

post-1235752-0-19512100-1490859930_thumb.jpgpost-1235752-0-06029700-1490859939_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have created FutaMod and StrapOnMod for Total Seduction game. Both change the main character into a girl. In FutaMod, the girl is, well futa. In StrapOnMod, the girl uses black strap-on during sex, turning all sex scenes into lesbian. Only one of these mods can be active at the time and both mods are just visual. They don't add any new content into the game. To install any mod, simply unpack it into the "mods" directory in main game's folder. Than in a main menu, click Mods tab, activate selected mod and restart the game.

Mods can be downloaded from my webpage

post-1235752-0-47965400-1493360079_thumb.jpg