New game - Total Seduction

Hi,

I have released a new 3D game - Total Seduction. It is an RPG/Adventure game in which you can develop your stats to seduce any woman/girl around you. It is a pre-alpha, but is fully playable with a lot of content. There are currently 6 npcs, each with approximately 10 sex scenes (edit: 21 npcs and more than 100 sex scenes as of v0.95). Here are some screenshots:

post-1235752-0-62756400-1478525599_thumb.jpgpost-1235752-0-29479000-1478525601_thumb.jpgpost-1235752-0-26423000-1478525597_thumb.jpgpost-1235752-0-77114800-1478525602_thumb.jpgpost-1235752-0-69108300-1478525604_thumb.jpgpost-1235752-0-69989200-1478525606_thumb.jpg

The game is free to play.

For more information and downloads, please check my blog sites

https://mikevelesk.tumblr.com/

https://www.patreon.com/mvelesk

thanks for input, it will be corrected in next release. i'm also curious if someone managed to finish the game and achieve victory. so far, i was to only one who was testing the game and i managed to win it no problem. but i know what to do in the game and it may be quite difficult for new players. so i'm wondering if i should lower difficulty.

Few grammatical/typo errors here and there, nothing serious.

Mainly in the tutorial messages, like it goes to page 4 before 3 (which I think one of those pages is one that contained a typo)

Occasional typos in the skill descriptions,

And sometimes clicking to move around is finicky and the guy doesn't seem to want to do what he's told (but when do they ever... xD)

Cheers,

-L

thanks, i will correct typos. english is not my first language so i appreciate any corrections in this area. yeah, sometimes the guy decides to go in wrong direction. pathifinding is a problem in general. there is quite a complex algorithm trying to solve it and it is difficult to pinpoint the problem. maybe the artificial intelligence is getting out of hand :)

cheat codes are available to patreon supporters. when someone becomes a supporter, he will receive an authorization code to activate cheats (this code should arrive through personal message in less than 24 hours from becoming a supporter). this code will be valid in all subsequent versions of the game and in the future it will also unlock some premium content (new npcs). only one code is issued per supporter and if the code is leaked on the internet, it will be disabled in all subsequent versions.

Will being a non-patreon reduce big parts of the features/ content? Would be a shame, beacuse I cant affoard to pay even a dollar :s. Most of the WIP games use a system of delay ( non patreons have to wait 1 month for updates, House Party for example lets you wait 4 months for free updates). I dont want to complain, but I would prefer waiting, instaed of getting a "demo" version.

an original plan was to make the entire game free, but frankly i was counting with a little more support. so i have not much choice, but to motivate the supporters somehow. that is why i have decided that in each subsequent update of the game, around half of the new content will be free and half will be premium. if this content would eventually become free, i haven't decided yet. it will depend on the game support. the game will be still fully playable even for free users with plenty of content and also new free content with each new version, so i hope it will not be just in a "demo" level.

it may be available on some third party servers, such as here: http://svscomics.org/download/350681/brothel-master-3d-simulator-from-velesk. but it isn't a very good game. i used it only for first tests of my engine and never completely debugged or balanced the game. animations there are quite simple, but there is quite a lot of them. i no longer share it on my page, as i cannot guarantee good player's experience and i have no time to improve it. maybe in the future, it will get a rework.

Hi, I loved and enjoyed the game 'Total Seduction'. Reached the "Victory" at least. Tried it for three times while I change my strategy and see......

I've covered the scores :cool::P:lol:

Can hardly wait for your update to the next version. I'm curious about the new girls and how they will behave themselves

Now I'm trying your other game. It's not so easy to become a pimp :D:@ Yes I've read that you wan't do any updates and so, but I will try to be a good 'player' for the girls. The game is not so easy to play. I did a few times start a new one.

Sorry for my bad English but it's not my first language. :ph34r::rolleyes:

post-608808-0-22420600-1479308810_thumb.png

post-608808-0-30866700-1479308893_thumb.png

thanks, i'm glad that you enjoyed the game. i know that it is a little difficult to get a victory, but i hope people like challenge :) i'm working hard on the next update and i hope it will be up next week. the brothel master is playable, but even i did abandoned that project, i still have something similar in mind. i'm also considering my next project and i can reveal that it will contain some concept from brothel master too. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, a new version of the game has been released with a lot of a new content.

The game currently contains 61 unique sex scenes (each with mostly 3 stages - two unique sex positions and orgasm). These include 17 oral/handjob/footjob scenes, 21 fuck scenes, 13 anal scenes, 8 group sex scenes and 2 lesbian scenes.

It is free to play and it can be downloaded on my homepage:

http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/

some screenshots from this version:

post-1235752-0-07922800-1480587666_thumb.jpg

post-1235752-0-04565900-1480587655_thumb.jpg

an original plan was to make the entire game free, but frankly i was counting with a little more support. so i have not much choice, but to motivate the supporters somehow. that is why i have decided that in each subsequent update of the game, around half of the new content will be free and half will be premium. if this content would eventually become free, i haven't decided yet. it will depend on the game support. the game will be still fully playable even for free users with plenty of content and also new free content with each new version, so i hope it will not be just in a "demo" level.

Well to be honest, that is a very important item you bring up. This site only allows promotion of free games/mods. Paetron which has a delay is deemed acceptable apparently, but to put a permanent pay wall on some content would break the rules.

/Cough

So that limited content will EVENTUALLY be free I assume. Something to think about anyways.

yes, the entire game will be free when it will be finished completely. this can take few months, as at least 5 more updates are planned before the game is completed, each update taking 2-4 weeks. also by that time a new project will be started, with similar rules to this project, if there will be support.

i have set charging at 1st day of month, so yesterday. but it is no problem, i grant codes to all people after the pledge, not after the charge. so even if you pledge today, you will receive code (as soon as i'm online). it is not a perfect system, as some people place the pledge and after receiving the code will withdraw it, but most people will stick to it and that is what i'm counting on. also if person withdraw the pledge without charging, their code will be disabled in a next version of the game and no new code will be issued until at least one charge is made.

it may be available on some third party servers, such as here: http://svscomics.org/download/350681/brothel-master-3d-simulator-from-velesk. but it isn't a very good game. i used it only for first tests of my engine and never completely debugged or balanced the game. animations there are quite simple, but there is quite a lot of them. i no longer share it on my page, as i cannot guarantee good player's experience and i have no time to improve it. maybe in the future, it will get a rework.

Thanks for the link, unfortunately i can't start it though, probably because i run windows 10. Might try it eventually on my old pc with windows xp, there it should probably work :).