Playable Transgender Character/Race (Ningheim Race)

Is there any chance a Transgender Khajit Mod can be made? :P

I use a Female Khajit, but i'm a Transgender Male-to-Female (Trans Girl), so that's the mod i'd be wanting for Khajit (MtF Trans Khajit Mod), as it's already possible with the Ningheim Race as seen here... THNX :3

changing default races will effect all the npcs, so that's a bad idea !

I'm sure I've mentioned before, that there is a mod on the Nexus called Unique Character. It "allows the player character to use unique body and skin textures, separate from npc." So basically, if you could get that to work in conjunction with getting the vanilla races, then it should be possible in theory to still get that result without having all the npc affected by it... right?

I use a Female Khajit, but i'm a Transgender Male-to-Female (Trans Girl), so that's the mod i'd be wanting for Khajit (MtF Trans Khajit Mod), as it's already possible with the Ningheim Race as seen here... THNX :3

I'm sure I've mentioned before, that there is a mod on the Nexus called Unique Character. It "allows the player character to use unique body and skin textures, separate from npc." So basically, if you could get that to work in conjunction with getting the vanilla races, then it should be possible in theory to still get that result without having all the npc affected by it... right?

Unique Characters is only for the player to have a different body mesh than other npcs, but my mod changes the entire race including the head mesh which has many different parts like mouth, eyes, nose, ear, hair, male character using female animation as default and a lot LOT more. Just changing the body mesh is not enough.

Unique Characters is only for the player to have a different body mesh than other npcs, but my mod changes the entire race including the head mesh which has many different parts like mouth, eyes, nose, ear, hair, male character using female animation as default and a lot LOT more. Just changing the body mesh is not enough.

I see now. So the whole thing was pointless to ask at the very beginning. I feel like an idiot now waiting all that time, its also why I don't make mods either, its too complex for me. I'm still in that position where I don't care if all the NPC's become affected by the change, but at the same time, I can live without it... So I guess I'll just continue waiting so that you can get that permission to use pc exclusive armor path on your race and then go from there. I hope you get permission for it soon. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you are using my meshes then you need HDT or you can have your own body and textures if you like. Maybe that can help with CTD

Got it. Thank you sooo much!!  I must have done something wrong. My game just CTD when I click on the Ningheim race. Hopefully I can figure it out.

New link and key

here

https://mega.nz/#!ooARCZjZ

!pt4QSPcRihmD1MjBtUIFE5zHBNQZMSRWec3foLXF8qs

let me know if it works

Ive got HDT. Im also using CBBE Bodyslide, Might that conflict?

These are the requirements 

Skyrim (SSE)

Dawngaurd (SSE)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (SSE)

Force New Idles in Skyrim SSE (SSE)

Race Compatibility (SSE)

I finally got it to work for me on Old Skyrim. I am, however, having a couple of issues. How do I get the female clothes to equip, and how do I get the "schlong" to equip. I apologize for all the questions/problems, but I greatly appreciate the help. 

Its a really tedious job to get those working properly. you need time and patience. Lets start with Clothes and Armor Stuff. First install the mod called "PCEAr" , follow the mod author's instructions carefully, test it ingame, then search for the mod called "Remodeled Armor And Clothes" install it. After you have done all those things, I'll tell you the rest.

If you are using my meshes then you need HDT or you can have your own body and textures if you like. Maybe that can help with CTD

Got it. Thank you sooo much!!  I must have done something wrong. My game just CTD when I click on the Ningheim race. Hopefully I can figure it out.

New link and key

here

https://mega.nz/#!ooARCZjZ

!pt4QSPcRihmD1MjBtUIFE5zHBNQZMSRWec3foLXF8qs

let me know if it works

Ive got HDT. Im also using CBBE Bodyslide, Might that conflict?

These are the requirements 

Skyrim (SSE)

Dawngaurd (SSE)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (SSE)

Force New Idles in Skyrim SSE (SSE)

Race Compatibility (SSE)

I finally got it to work for me on Old Skyrim. I am, however, having a couple of issues. How do I get the female clothes to equip, and how do I get the "schlong" to equip. I apologize for all the questions/problems, but I greatly appreciate the help. 

Its a really tedious job to get those working properly. you need time and patience. Lets start with Clothes and Armor Stuff. First install the mod called "PCEAr" , follow the mod author's instructions carefully, test it ingame, then search for the mod called "Remodeled Armor And Clothes" install it. After you have done all those things, I'll tell you the

Im getting completely lost, this may take awhile.

• 5 months later...

I've come back to this mod many times, because I would love to play this character.

If you provided a set of bodyslide files to go along with the body so that it could be loaded into Bodyslide, then we could knock up regular armour using sliders rather than having to work around using other mods? 

OK, I might be wrong....

7 hours ago, navaro said:

waiting for someone to port sos equipable ;)

It's really easy to port. I have it running in SE, and now we have SKSE64 the Schlong Controller also works perfectly. The equippable penis works out of the box with Sexlab 1.63beta for SE.  Go for it - easy to do!

4 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

It's really easy to port. I have it running in SE, and now we have SKSE64 the Schlong Controller also works perfectly. The equippable penis works out of the box with Sexlab 1.63beta for SE.  Go for it - easy to do!

could u pm me how to do it ? really appreciate it if u help :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

I can not get this working on Skyrim SE.  I read hear to load SOS core and B3lisario's UNP Addon and tell it to put a schlong on player.  Well my SOS core and UNP addon do NOT show up in MCM menu on SE.  How to you tell UNP Addon to add schlong to player without a menu?  Console commnads??

I installed Oldrim SOS with Smurf, Regular and Muscular then  B3lisario's UNP Addon.  Only the SOS CORE.esM does not crash my system.  When I load Schlongs of Skyrim.esp, *Smurf.esp, *Regular.esp or *Muscular.esp Skyrim SE crashes on load.  So I tried adding SOS SE Light which put a schlong on my male player, but it has no working MCM menu either, nor does it put schlongs on and female NPC's, Male NPC's are walking around with a hole at their croch (Damn).

This all worked pretty good on Oldrim, but getting this to work on SE is not so easy.  Any advice on what Oldrim Mods and SE Mods I need to get this working for SE would be very appreciated.  I will experiment on the load order, less you have advice on that also.

Looks like someone uploaded their latest revision to SOS SE today, so I tried it and it crashes on load so I gave up on it.

Thank You to all you mod makers that make Skyrim SE the best game to date!

NOTE to Author of this mod.  I did not install the extra eye brows via ModOrganizer2 installation and several of the presets had NON textured eye brows in the RaceMenu.  Perhaps the used brows should be configured to load automatically via the Mod Manager installation.  Not a big deal, many other brows where available in the RaceMenu.

In addition to my previous post:  I read hear about porting over UNP addon mod and it was easy to do.  Will some one who has done successful ports of the mods required to run this mod, Please upload you ported version here to save me and others the time to port our mod copies?

Peace Out!

• 2 months later...

Can guarantee the latest full SOS (don't know about SOS Light) with B3lisario's UNP Addon work perfectly. Once you've converted the UNP as per these instructions - https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Porting_Skyrim_mods_to_Skyrim_Special_Edition

Naturally you'll need the latest SKSE64, SkyUI, and have them settled in. I think the instructions above imply that the Creation Kit save (of the UNP esp in 64 bit) does that plus switching the meshes to 64 bit as well within the mod as installed in the game. So the original 7z download, and the unwrapped source files are still 32bit.

But after the save, the game is ready to play and a couple of minutes in UNP appears in the UI SOS menu.   What a relief - in every sense!.

The sheer hassle of waiting for the good stuff to finally appear in SE is nearly enough to give up and go back to 32 bit.

OSA/OSex may be fine - I don't have a NumPad in the keyboard. Forget it. Ported "Follow me for Sex" and had it running successfully on top of Sexlab & Sexlab Light (even able to switch anims & positions in game), then tried deleting some anims I had no use for - all the NPCs locked in position. Luckily uninstalled the three mods mentioned, and got the game running again - but Flower Girls is a bit tame!.

Haven't tried it, but pretty sure SoniyaShepard's sexy little Ningheim could be sporting a good sized, fully functional, UNP. In fact I'll try it now to be sure.

Yes, UI menu gets a little frazzled and pretends to refuse, might need LazyBodyEdit to manipulate the details, but that "little Ningheim" looks great!!.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Exactly 6 posts up I said SOS (full - not Lite) and B3lisario's UNP add-on work perfectly. That means when The Ningheim Race is installed (says it's needed way up this thread) you can convert and add B3lisario's dick for females to reverse SoniyaShepard's post-op transgender back to pre-op. SoniyaShepard didn't make any allowances for that that I could find.

Instructions for porting B3lisario's mod from Oldrim are also referenced 6 posts up. Seem to remember it works straight across, but do it properly and get the textures as good as possible.

Then in Sexlab 1.63 (preferably, by a large margin), Follow Me (also preferable - you can set to "passive"), Flower Girls, or whatever, set the player to "male" and you're in business.

That post was back in May this year, and contains a fair amount of complaint at lack of progress on the "earthier" side of Skyrim SE. Happy to say, my Ningheim transgender character (well, hermaphrodite actually) is still steaming along and in a dramatically improved mod environment. Plus SoniyaShephard's character is way better looking than any others available. Mind you, you could do pretty much the same with any preset and RaceMenu Alternative, or the more complicated tools.

Thanks, SoniyaShepard. And Skyrim is still a great game.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...