I figured that it would be a good while before we get sexlab working for the remastered, so i brought it upon myself to try and update the simpler Animated Prostitution for sse.  I found this guide on the nexus for converting animations for the new Skyrim : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970/?

I followed instructions, converted the hkx's, and unpacked and repacked the BSA using the new creation kit. After all this, I assumed it might work since AP doesnt require SkyUI or SKSE, and even has an option to not use FNIS. But since the new fnis is out, i tried installing the fnis version of AP and then replaced the files with the new ones i converted for SSE. But after running fnis and launching the game, everyone is stuck in T pose. other than that however the mod works, from dialogues and even the sex scenes (although theyre of course T posed). Any ideas? 

no need to repack the bsa

these are the step I took and it works:

- use fnis version

- unpack bsa

- convert animations (***be sure to convert also meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_APSexIdles_Behavior.hkx** I was missing this at the beginning and I was stuck in t pose)

- convert esm in esp with wrye bash or use the plugin in doc folder

- load the plugin in new CK and just save it. take all the file created and put it in your installation (facegendata etc)

- in sound/voice folder rename esm to esp

you can use the esp no need to reconvert

enjoy

- use fnis version

- unpack bsa

- convert animations (***be sure to convert also meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_APSexIdles_Behavior.hkx** I was missing this at the beginning and I was stuck in t pose)

- load the plugin in new CK and just save it. take all the file created and put it in your installation (facegendata etc)

enjoy

One further step, after converting to esp you will need to generate a new SEQ file in order for the dialog to work.

I too ported this myself yesterday and it's working great. (I have written to the original author to see if he is interested in continued development of AP, and if not would he be willing to pass it over for some new development).

- use fnis version

- unpack bsa

- convert animations (***be sure to convert also meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_APSexIdles_Behavior.hkx** I was missing this at the beginning and I was stuck in t pose)

enjoy

One further step, after converting to esp you will need to generate a new SEQ file in order for the dialog to work.

I too ported this myself yesterday and it's working great. (I have written to the original author to see if he is interested in continued development of AP, and if not would he be willing to pass it over for some new development).

Ahh right thanks for the reminder

Should be doable with sseedit

- use fnis version

- unpack bsa

enjoy

Would you mind just uploading the files for us scrubs who don't know how to do this stuff?

- use fnis version

- unpack bsa

enjoy

Would you mind just uploading the files for us scrubs who don't know how to do this stuff?

It would be much appretiated if you could, Manguz, but if not I will give it another shot and if it seems to be working I'll post the files

I have uploaded it to a 48hr site with maximum compression: Download Here

1. Install via a mod manager as usual.

2. Run FNIS 7 and ignore any consistency errors.

3. Enjoy.

Any problems let me know.

Thank you kindly, although I had just fixed mine myself haha except I didn't update the seq so no dialogue :/ I will try this out however and tell you how it goes!

EDIT/Side Thought: Would it be possible to replace the AP Animations or would that require skse?

3. Enjoy.

Thanks a lot!

You could replace them for another mods animations afaik. For example renaming some of the (x64 converted) sexlab anims to the same file names it should work? This is unknown territory for me, maybe I am wrong.

I remember trying this a while back by renaming some funnybiz anims and replacing sexlab anims but i do not remember if it worked or not... if anyone knows or is willing to test this out , do speak up!

3. Enjoy.

hmm i think i found a problem, after the sex is over, the npc redresses, but then the player just stands there and you cant move or open your inventory...

3. Enjoy.

Thank you kindly, although I had just fixed mine myself haha except I didn't update the seq so no dialogue :/ I will try this out however and tell you how it goes!

EDIT/Side Thought: Would it be possible to replace the AP Animations or would that require skse?

You could replace them for another mods animations afaik. For example renaming some of the (x64 converted) sexlab anims to the same file names it should work? This is unknown territory for me, maybe I am wrong.

I remember trying this a while back by renaming some funnybiz anims and replacing sexlab anims but i do not remember if it worked or not... if anyone knows or is willing to test this out , do speak up!

Sorry for the language, I'm using a translator. I do not speak English  :blush:

I tested it, it works, but it does not stay in the correct position:  :-/

Kiss
ScreenShot71.png
ScreenShot72.png

Anal fingering

ScreenShot74.png
ScreenShot76.png

Does anyone know how to solve this?  :(

hmm i think i found a problem, after the sex is over, the npc redresses, but then the player just stands there and you cant move or open your inventory...

This happens everytime? how long does this freeze occur?

Sorry for the language, I'm using a translator. I do not speak English  :blush:

I tested it, it works, but it does not stay in the correct position:  :-/

Kiss
ScreenShot71.png
ScreenShot72.png

Anal fingering

ScreenShot74.png
ScreenShot76.png

Does anyone know how to solve this?  :(

In the AP options (magic), there is a menu for scaling. Try changing it to scale to '1'.

Hello and thanks for making this conversion.

However I ran into a problem:

When the position is chosen, both characters strip but then only stand there and look at each other. Apart from that everything works as it should. (including resizing of chars)

I suppose something went wrong during the installation because when running FNIS it showed nothing about AP.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I'm getting this error when I try to install it through Nexus Mod Manager:

Animated Prostitution SE // A problem occurred during install:
Could not extract files! Message: File is corrupted. Data error has occured.
The mod was not installed. // Install //

Any ideas? I've tried uninstalling and redownloading it through Darxider's link but I get the same error.

EDIT:

On the 8th re-download it decided to work and install. However, like Spinosaurus, they just stand there making noises for 60 secs, no animation is played.

I'm getting this error when I try to install it through Nexus Mod Manager:

Animated Prostitution SE // A problem occurred during install:

Could not extract files! Message: File is corrupted. Data error has occured.

The mod was not installed. // Install //

Any ideas? I've tried uninstalling and redownloading it through Darxider's link but I get the same error.

EDIT:

On the 8th re-download it decided to work and install. However, like Spinosaurus, they just stand there making noises for 60 secs, no animation is played.

Ok you ran FNIS after installing?

Another thing you can check is run SSEEdit and check all your mods for 'filter for conflict losers' to see if anything there is interfering (there are guides on how to do this).

I didn't run FNIS. How do I run it? Do I just install it through NMM?

You have to "generate FNIS for users".

Basically go into your Skyrim Data folder and find FNIS, then go into FNIS folder and double click the red "FNIS for users". The blue is for modders.

You also have to do this every time you change or alter mods or their options that affect anything related or you will end up with various bugs / problems. I do not know how to do this via NMM or MO since I only install / uninstall all my mods manually. I recommend you google some videos on Skyrim FNIS, there are lots of tutorials, watch some, they are very helpful.

Archived