Centaur in the works, fully functional (update 04.05.2017 - nexus link pg 1)

XcOm04au

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vurumal_#3 said:

If they abandoned this mod for sake of another, that's pretty disappointing. 

it looks like there team leader was injured, at least that's what a post in the tsaesci mod's thread says.

Sorry guys.  No, we haven't abandoned our mods.  There are several things going on that have thrown us out of whack for the time being but we do intend to come back to modding.  Yes, our team leader is not in contact.  He's not hurt, just his country has infrastructure issues at the moment, and he has very limited internet service.  Also, at about the same time, my 3ds max 2012 broke and I can't fix it.  I believe I can make the animations with 3ds max 2010, but I have to set up the skeleton and such to start work on it.  But the big thing that has slowed me down is, I've recently learned I can model.  And I'm currently honing my skills as a modeler.  I'm really enjoying making models and it has distracted me a little.  

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:16 AM, XcOm04au said:

Hi guys, just checking in. I havent forgotten about this. Also Wishnot4 I was wondering about the transparency mod I told you about, has that been lost for the time being?

I'm sorry, remind me again what transparency mod?

Here's some images of the molag bal I modeled.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329612614177128449/419833876765212673/molagbalfull.PNG

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329612614177128449/419964680312848394/molagbalpose.PNG

15 hours ago, XcOm04au said:

ah the chameleon transparency mod, I PMd you at some point

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44317/

Also, awesome model :smile:

Oh, yes, I remember now.  If you're just wanting a race with that sort of translucent appearance, I could probably set up a base mod for you pretty easily(if my theory is correct).

1 hour ago, D C said:

So can you port an obj to skyrim?

Are you asking if I can skin models to work in skyrim?  That's how I got the centaurs to work. If you are asking if I can get that Molag Bal I modeled into Skyrim, I already have.  But since our texture guy(our team leader) is out of contact, I have no way to texture it.  I'm complete trash at textures.

23 hours ago, wishnot4 said:

Oh, yes, I remember now.  If you're just wanting a race with that sort of translucent appearance, I could probably set up a base mod for you pretty easily(if my theory is correct).

Are you asking if I can skin models to work in skyrim?  That's how I got the centaurs to work. If you are asking if I can get that Molag Bal I modeled into Skyrim, I already have.  But since our texture guy(our team leader) is out of contact, I have no way to texture it.  I'm complete trash at textures.

Well I the UV mapping is still learning though, and I was asking can you port this model into skyrim https://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/art/Dragonoids-pack-mmd-xps-FULLY-RIGGED-614053131

1 hour ago, D C said:

Well I the UV mapping is still learning though, and I was asking can you port this model into skyrim https://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/art/Dragonoids-pack-mmd-xps-FULLY-RIGGED-614053131

I probably could do it, but I'd have to have the models in hand to tell for certain.

10 hours ago, XcOm04au said:

Well if you can get it to work, let me know, I have been dying to make a proper jello-person for ever in skyrim :smile:

Are you wanting it to be a playable race.  Because that would be a bit difficult.  An NPC would be easy, but the race would be a little more problematic.  Send me whatever body type you want(nifskope file) and I'll set up what I can.

12 hours ago, wishnot4 said:

I probably could do it, but I'd have to have the models in hand to tell for certain.

Well the link I have provided has download file also, you can check it out and the permission to use is given

On 1.05.2018 at 2:41 AM, wishnot4 said:

Sorry guys.  No, we haven't abandoned our mods.  There are several things going on that have thrown us out of whack for the time being but we do intend to come back to modding.  Yes, our team leader is not in contact.  He's not hurt, just his country has infrastructure issues at the moment, and he has very limited internet service.  Also, at about the same time, my 3ds max 2012 broke and I can't fix it.  I believe I can make the animations with 3ds max 2010, but I have to set up the skeleton and such to start work on it.  But the big thing that has slowed me down is, I've recently learned I can model.  And I'm currently honing my skills as a modeler.  I'm really enjoying making models and it has distracted me a little.  

Good to hear some news. I hope your team leader will be back soon as well as you go around issues with software. 

Modeling you say? I can relate to it. It's fun to see a creature or anything else getting physical form in sculpting softwere, but it's extremely time consuming. Every time I think about sculpting every single scale on my dragon model, it makes my head aches. Tho there is no way around it, if you want your model to look good. 

Regarding the slime girl idea, I was hoping it would just be an item I can equip to get the see-through water/slime effect without the glitchyness i have been experiencing with the current chameleon ring mod. I didnt realize it would be hard to implement.

Edit: By the way, I figured out why there is such weird glitchy/speckled animation for that chameleon ring mod , as long at FOV is very low the speckled animation that I described to you a while back goes away, so yeah, I have my goo/water girl I have always. I will present her later on.

I have found out some more detail about why its working. it seems the further back the camera is the less speckle I get. So I have moved the camera back and lowed the FOV to zoom in (Fov 7)

So Yeah, I have my goo girl that gushes and squirts water that I have always wanted, its awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it isnt 1 file. Also I need to get photoshop and adobe premier, my last PC had it but someone pored sand in it......its lost

Also I found another mod that can let you control the % of the transparency, so yeah, get a better jello effect

• 4 weeks later...

Archived