Centaur in the works, fully functional (update 04.05.2017 - nexus link pg 1)

XcOm04au

• 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

[shitposting]

Spoiler

1000?cb=20160702195507

One internet cookie for whoever gets this reference ?.

[/shitposting]

*ahem*

Jokes aside, @XcOm04au, seeing how there haven't been any news for quite a while either from wishnot or any of the other members of the team, I'd say it's unfortunately safe to assume the project is dead or at the very least on indefinite hold.

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, wishnot4 said:

Sorry everyone. I do hope to one day get back to this mod, but with the issues with my team and the issues with my 3ds max, I can't see it happening in the foreseeable future.

are you sure it's not just a problem with the Nif plugin your using? Eg: Max 2010 wont even start if i have v3.8.0 installed, but it works fine if i use v3.7.1

18 hours ago, wishnot4 said:

Well, thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work.

Not sure why MadMansGun thought CCleaner would registry clean program data AFTER the program is uninstalled. Often that doesn't find everything. Instead maybe try to uninstall the program using Revo Uninstaller Free INSTEAD of program manager, and let that handle the uninstall function. After it initiates the program's normal uninstaller, it searches the system for leftovers and provides the option to delete those leftovers, and if needed will remove them during a restart if they are in use. Comes in handy for malicious programs too, in which the uninstallers don't actually remove everything or even, in some cases, attempt to add registry entries or move files around during the uninstall. Revo picks up on all that. :)

15 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Not sure why MadMansGun thought CCleaner would registry clean program data AFTER the program is uninstalled. Often that doesn't find everything. Instead maybe try to uninstall the program using Revo Uninstaller Free INSTEAD of program manager, and let that handle the uninstall function. After it initiates the program's normal uninstaller, it searches the system for leftovers and provides the option to delete those leftovers, and if needed will remove them during a restart if they are in use. Comes in handy for malicious programs too, in which the uninstallers don't actually remove everything or even, in some cases, attempt to add registry entries or move files around during the uninstall. Revo picks up on all that. :)

Well, it was worth a shot, but still no good. I have a feeling that I would have to reformat my harddrive(or at the minimum reinstall my OS) neither of which sound appealing to me.

• 3 months later...

I am fairly confident that this mod is pretty much dead, I am going to get one last update from the  wishnot4 and then request this to be closed.

It was an awesome idea and I hope someone in the future picks it up and finishes because I think that it could have been the best mod ever released.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2019 at 7:23 PM, ZoeyMarcyQuick said:

Mihail created Centaur NPC's and animations for them...possibly those could be useful?

Mihails centaurs are good, but he didn't make the animations.  Those are reskinned mounted reklings(I've probably misspelled that).  My first centaurs were those actually, but because I was trying to use in game models instead of making my own, they didn't look very good. Mihail had made(or made himself) new meshes for his centaurs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived