Help converting a mod to SSPE

b00marrows

Im trying to get this mod to work in special edition.

It "works" but the character does no animations, just slides around in a "t-pose"

I have attampted to update the animations via this guide, no change.
I have attempted to update the textures and meshes using this guide, I think i failed as the character turned into a gliding exclemation point.
I also tried using FNIS with no change. (The original mod did not need FNIS to my knowledge)
I also replaced the skeleton with the XPMSE thats on the SKSPE nexus, no change.

Anyone have any ideas?

Please go HERE to download/see it it works.

Did you run FNIS? v7 is out now for SSE.

Yes, ill add that to op.

The original mod didnt need FNIS to my knowledge.

The original mod says 'This mod completely revamps the armor / body of Female WereWolves, as well as a complete ANIMATION OVERHAUL.'. Whether or nor it needed FNIS or not to do that is not the issue, the animations it provided are still for original Skyrim and not the new shiny one. You need to convert them.

The original mod says 'This mod completely revamps the armor / body of Female WereWolves, as well as a complete ANIMATION OVERHAUL.'. Whether or nor it needed FNIS or not to do that is not the issue, the animations it provided are still for original Skyrim and not the new shiny one. You need to convert them.

In the OP and in the thread about the animations i said that i have tried converting the animations, i also tried FNIS after converting the animations.

In the OP and in the thread about the animations i said that i have tried converting the animations, i also tried FNIS after converting the animations.

Opps. Sorry.

Ok.

Good news:
I think i fixed it.

Bad news:
Im not 100% sure how.

What i think:

I think I missed the "skeleton.hkx" file as it was in an alternate folder next to the wrong skeleton. BUT it only worked the second try through.
Going to re-test now, fingers crossed.

EDIT:
Ok yeah i think i fkd up, it worked.
I have posted a link HERE for anyone interested
(ill remove the link upon request from the author)

Archived