Detailed LOD draw distance

Apnea

Check this out!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/images/690/?

"You can now set a parameter in your ini file that draws all medium and large objects at full detail for the specified distance, without drawing small objects and grasses that you wouldn't be able to see anyway, and without loading NPCs and scripts for all those extra cells. It means gorgeous draw distances at almost zero fps cost!"

and if i want to roll back to default value can i do that without corrupting my saves ?? in oldrim it was impossible to change back ugrid values though there was ini refresh trick that did solved the issue but was such a hassle.

I just tried it and was able to go back to default on the same save with out a problem. Of course there could be issues with it that we are unaware of, but so far it looks very promising. More testing is needed to see how stable it truly is.

and if i want to roll back to default value can i do that without corrupting my saves ?? in oldrim it was impossible to change back ugrid values though there was ini refresh trick that did solved the issue but was such a hassle.

I just tried it and was able to go back to default on the same save with out a problem. Of course there could be issues with it that we are unaware of, but so far it looks very promising. More testing is needed to see how stable it truly is.

yes i think it is best to just wait but boy it does sounds awesome no need for dyndolod i guess for that static lod part may still need it for trees lod and other things.

Archived