FNIS SE v7_0 Beta

SamTT

So with this I've now got it so my game isn't crashing with CBBE Body and an Armor set that has HDT or TBBP physics.  But I haven't seen any of the butt or boob jiggle or movement with idle animations like I've seen in Youtube videos.  Is that working or am I jumping the gun on that stuff working?

So with this I've now got it so my game isn't crashing with CBBE Body and an Armor set that has HDT or TBBP physics.  But I haven't seen any of the butt or boob jiggle or movement with idle animations like I've seen in Youtube videos.  Is that working or am I jumping the gun on that stuff working?

HDT enables realtime physics that reacts to body movements and that's mostly what you see on YouTube but BBP/TBBP is dependant on animations controlling the breasts/butt movement so for that to work you need animation files made for BBP,

HDT is dependant on SKSE and we have neither for Skyrm SE yet.

HDT enables realtime physics that reacts to body movements and that's mostly what you see on YouTube but BBP/TBBP is dependant on animations controlling the breasts/butt movement so for that to work you need animation files made for BBP,

HDT is dependant on SKSE and we have neither for Skyrm SE yet.

Gotcha.  That might be the reason why some of these costumes with cloth draping down look very stiff when you move.

I was having no joy getting the hkx conversion to work until I realised why. Everyone that describes the process seems to omit the first and most important step, either to purposefully sabotage everyone else or simply due to sheer stupidity. I guess that's what happens when everyone else on the internet is simply repeating the incorrect instructions without ever having successfully installed it themselves.

​Go to bethesda.net, register if you don't already have an account, and download the Bethesda launcher. From there you can download and install the Creation Kit for SE. You may have to run it once to get the file system working, I did it on instinct, probably best to try it to make sure it installed correctly anyway.

​Now the /tools/havokbehaviorblahblah/ folder will actually mean something. Go ahead and drop the convert_HKX file in there, and now when you copy .hkx files in and double click the convert_HKX it will actually convert shit instead of deleting it and leaving you scratching your head and wondering what you did wrong.

​Make sure you always make a back-up somewhere else for any files you go to convert. It'd be a clusterfuck if the conversion went awry for any reason. It's important to note that any files that you copy into the havokbehaviour folder that are already 64bit will be deleted when you run the conversion, so only ever copy from the target folder.

Okay, so that means i can convert sex animations? like OSEX?

No, because like SexLab; OSEX also requires SKSE and SkyUI (for the MCM) to function as such it wouldn't work in the Special edition. The only one that works currently is Animated Prostitution and someone has ported it (albeit with options I wouldn't have used) there's a post in the tech support section which has a link to it.

No, because like SexLab; OSEX also requires SKSE and SkyUI (for the MCM) to function as such it wouldn't work in the Special edition. The only one that works currently is Animated Prostitution and someone has ported it (albeit with options I wouldn't have used) there's a post in the tech support section which has a link to it.

link pls, i cant find it.

link pls, i cant find it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69172-animated-prostitution-conversion-help/?p=1731748

Maybe you guys can help me.. My problem is..im using mo2..i had this all working before but i needed to reinstall mo.. And now, when i have fnis loaded in modlist and i start loot it crashes.. When i remove fnis loot working fine..why is this? I had fmis in my last setup and i could run loot very well..

Archived